Photo
* * * * * 34 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/27: PAX Indie Sale, DJ Hero/2/GH Sale, Spelunky $11.99, Pinballistik is Free!, and Machinarium Vita Free for PS+!

PSN PlayStation Network PlayStation Store PS3 PlayStation 3 Vita PSP PlayStation Plus PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12413 replies to this topic

#6961 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

What is everyone hoping we get for July?

I would love to see us get Okami HD, since Europe has had it for a while. Wouldn't mind getting BF3 or Unit 13 as well.

i say   2     PSP games   I doubt get a  cart based  vita game   for  july.... then again love to see  Ragnarok Odyssey \

WOOOO I STINK

#6962 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

Okami would be nice or the ICO collection since I have too many other games I need to beat so I can flip to give it the time it deserves before my UK trial runs out.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#6963 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

i say   2     PSP games   

That would suck ass.

There is literally nothing EU has had that I want recently, so I hope we get a bunch of out-of-the-blue games.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#6964 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

EU is rumored to get DmC soon. If we got that, that'd be awesome.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6965 gikochi

gikochi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

If anyone still wants a PS+ free month promotion for US PSN, give me a PM. (You will need a US credit card, no current subscription, and it must be claimed today)

#6966 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

What is everyone hoping we get for July?

I would love to see us get Okami HD, since Europe has had it for a while. Wouldn't mind getting BF3 or Unit 13 as well.

Okami would be nice, I am hoping for Catherine.

One of the parts I had to play over and over on FUBAR was the "freebird...MOVE IN!" helicopter sequence, you have to find exactly the correct timing of how fast to run, when to run, and what path to take around the obstacles in order to prevent dying while running to the end of the hallway.

Guardian_owl.png

#6967 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Kingdoms of Amalur and Hitman Absolution would be nice, both of these games were in the eu ps+ instant game collection so there is a slight chance we will get them too.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#6968 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Kingdoms of Amalur and Hitman Absolution would be nice, both of these games were in the eu ps+ instant game collection so there is a slight chance we will get them too.

I would love to get Hitman.  I have talked myself out of buying that one for the sake of the backlog so far.  I figured I would either get it free on plus or get it next time I sign up for Gamefly for a couple months.  I would prefer it on plus so I could make my rentals go a bit further.  No real interest in KoA, but I know a lot of people would be happy with that one.  I am just not an RPG guy.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#6969 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

i'm probably one of the few not hoping for hitman or kingdoms(own them both). though i wouldn't mind if kingdoms shows up, and they keep up the trend of putting the dlc on sale. since i need both of those. dmc and ico/sotc would be high on my list right now. vita side there's not much i'm interested in atm, owning most of the must have games for it already. wouldn't mind a free/discounted little king's story or atelier(sp?). though i'm thinking we might see that orc attack, if the delay wasn't worse than a month.

#6970 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

I would love to get Hitman. I have talked myself out of buying that one for the sake of the backlog so far. I figured I would either get it free on plus or get it next time I sign up for Gamefly for a couple months. I would prefer it on plus so I could make my rentals go a bit further. No real interest in KoA, but I know a lot of people would be happy with that one. I am just not an RPG guy.

Hitman Absolution is $11.99 @ Best Buy today (http://m.bestbuy.com...996&ev=prodView), which made me think it'd be joining the IGC soon. Just a weird hunch.

#6971 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hitman Absolution is $11.99 @ Best Buy today (http://m.bestbuy.com...996&ev=prodView), which made me think it'd be joining the IGC soon. Just a weird hunch.

It's been super discounted a lot of places the last few months but it's another Squenix game so that shouldn't be surprising.  We'll see it sooner or later for sure since it seems like Sony and Squenix are developing a nice little partnership of putting their releases on IGC.  Hopefully that means we'll also see Tomb Raider in the next couple months.

Did anyone ever answer my question of whether anyone still plays Fat Princess?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#6972 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

2 questions: does Saints row come with the genkai pack? i have the CE that i got for 22 bucks at best buy, but would rather not open it just for the code...hell, anyone knoe if its even still valid?

same question for xcom. i have the firsat rin with the elite soldier pack. Does this have it?

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#6973 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

Neither of those games are bundled with anything.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#6974 Monkeydrummer

Monkeydrummer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

2 questions: does Saints row come with the genkai pack? i have the CE that i got for 22 bucks at best buy, but would rather not open it just for the code...hell, anyone knoe if its even still valid?

same question for xcom. i have the firsat rin with the elite soldier pack. Does this have it?

Yes to your SR3 question. The copy from PS+ includes the funtime  / genki dlc, but I don't know if the code you mentioned is valid or not. Not sure about Xcom.

#6975 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

thanks. Was your yes about thr SR3 code still being valid monkeydrummer?

hmm.. anyone know if the elitepack is worth opening my copy of xcom for? seems silly if i have a free digital copy.

My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#6976 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm pretty sure it's no on both counts, though I don't even see the ESP listed as an add-on for XCOM like it's available on Steam.

Trade List

#6977 Monkeydrummer

Monkeydrummer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

thanks. Was your yes about thr SR3 code still being valid monkeydrummer?

hmm.. anyone know if the elitepack is worth opening my copy of xcom for? seems silly if i have a free digital copy.

Sorry, edited for clarification. I meant yes SR3 comes with that pack. I never previously owned it on PS3 before getting it from Plus and the first thing I did after the tutorial was put on Professor Genki's suit and equip the squid weapon. The cannon vehicle is in my garage too. Unless I got lucky and got it for free for some reason?

#6978 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

hmm.. monkey says yes the ps+ has genki, friskytanuki says no. Which is it?

*edit

Sorry, edited for clarification. I meant yes SR3 comes with that pack. I never previously owned it on PS3 before getting it from Plus and the first thing I did after the tutorial was put on Professor Genki's suit and equip the squid weapon. The cannon vehicle is in my garage too. Unless I got lucky and got it for free for some reason?

ah, so it does have genki? nice. Wonder what the experation is though

\-Clicky Here-\

#6979 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Blogcast ep.79

Psn
-Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War
-Tour de France 2013: 100th Edition
-Farming Simulator (vita)
-Pinball Heroes Complete (vita)

Demo
-Gran Turismo 6

Ps2 Classic
-Warriors Orochi

-Save a few bucks on some psn games

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png?44341065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#6980 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

hmm.. monkey says yes the ps+ has genki, friskytanuki says no. Which is it?

Why do you care?  You don't even play games.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6981 Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige

For Answer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

The SR3 that comes as a part of PS+ does come with the Genki stuff. I completed the game previously on disc without it but downloaded it as a part of PS+ a couple of days ago and when I loaded it up I was able to access the clothes, squid cannon thing, and the vehicle

#6982 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

https://store.sonyen...AINTSROWTHIRD01

In my defense, nowhere on the game page is any extra DLC mentioned nor was anything added to my Download List when I grabbed it, so there's absolutely no way anybody could tell that it's there without downloading it first.

#6983 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

Already a gt6 demo? Wow

#6984 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Already a gt6 demo? Wow

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

Trade List

#6985 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

http://blog.us.plays...ns-july-2-2013/

The GT Academy qualifier/GT6 demo is out this week.

Velocity Ultra is also out this week for Vita people. It's $7.99 and has a platinum trophy.

#6986 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ns-july-2-2013/

The GT Academy qualifier/GT6 demo is out this week.

Went and looked on the store, forgetting it was Sunday not Tuesday, instead of the blog.

Trade List

#6987 haku67

haku67

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

Blogcast ep.79

Psn
-Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War
-Tour de France 2013: 100th Edition
-Farming Simulator (vita)
-Pinball Heroes Complete (vita)

Demo
-Gran Turismo 6

Ps2 Classic
-Warriors Orochi

-Save a few bucks on some psn games

did they say how much bladestorm was?  

ahmed877.png

#6988 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

They don't mention prices. It'll probably be $19.99 or less if Tecmo Koei is smart.

#6989 haku67

haku67

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

They don't mention prices. It'll probably be $19.99 or less if Tecmo Koei is smart.

oh okay thanks, yeah its like 18 used at gamestop.  so 10-15 sounds like an good price for it to be at. 

ahmed877.png

#6990 ItsKayJayBee

ItsKayJayBee

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Forgot about KoA and Cathrine, those would be great additions as well.

I hope Gaucameele goes on sale sometime soon, having credit waiting for that one.