Photo
* * * * * 34 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/27: PAX Indie Sale, DJ Hero/2/GH Sale, Spelunky $11.99, Pinballistik is Free!, and Machinarium Vita Free for PS+!

PSN PlayStation Network PlayStation Store PS3 PlayStation 3 Vita PSP PlayStation Plus PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12413 replies to this topic

#61 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

once again thanks Frisky :D this is my most-visited thread on CAG

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#62 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

I'd love it too! However if you think you'd be able to play it right away, just get an EU trial and dlownload it. That's what I'll be doing if we don't end up getting it.

Eh, I'm too lazy for that.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#63 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

Good looking out, Frisky!

#64 Ivajosh

Ivajosh

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:02 AM

Loving Disgaea <3 :D

#65 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

A Runner 2 review:

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#66 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

*unbridled @frisky adulation*

#67 Pozessed

Pozessed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:00 AM

Does the $10 (loyal customer) credit count towards the Spend $50 get $10 back?

I don't see why it wouldn't just wanted to make sure since I'm close to the $50 mark.

#68 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

I don't see why it wouldn't just wanted to make sure since I'm close to the $50 mark.

I used mine to get to my $50. So only out of pocket $40 now. As long as the money was spent from your Sony wallet your ok. This was a great promotion.

#69 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

As long as you spend it, it'll count.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#70 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

A Runner 2 review:

:rofl:

#71 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

A Runner 2 review:

I never get these videos? Are they usually jokes? Or are the people that make them just stupid and awful at games?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#72 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

I never get these videos? Are they usually jokes? Or are the people that make them just stupid and awful at games?

Michael has a short temper, so the entire video is about him playing bad or hard games and recording him yelling at them throughout. He's not stupid or anything. It's a gimmick he plays up for the show. If you watch his own personal Let's Plays or the Let's Plays he does with the other Achievement Hunter guys, he's fine enough at games to get through them and do well with the games he really enjoys.

#73 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Haha, the only ones I watch are made by one guy and sometimes you can tell he's overdramatizin it. The best ones are the ones that you can tell he's really getting pissed.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#74 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for all the OPs Frisky. I love the preview vids for current offerings. One quick suggestion - can you label each one? I have no idea which game each video goes to.

Also, for everyone who posts just to "tag" the thread or subscribe - check out the links at the top of the posts (below the paging). Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread.

Edited by Backlash, 29 March 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#75 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

Thx, for the new thread Frisky.
Xecutioner
CML

#76 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Michael has a short temper, so the entire video is about him playing bad or hard games and recording him yelling at them throughout. He's not stupid or anything. It's a gimmick he plays up for the show. If you watch his own personal Let's Plays or the Let's Plays he does with the other Achievement Hunter guys, he's fine enough at games to get through them and do well with the games he really enjoys.

Haha, the only ones I watch are made by one guy and sometimes you can tell he's overdramatizin it. The best ones are the ones that you can tell he's really getting pissed.

I see. Thanks. Like you say gettinmoney, usually these kind of rage quit videos seem extremely overdramatized to me, that's why they never do much for me.

Entirely unrelated, Knytt Underground is really amazing so far. It's going to scratch my exploration itch for a long time to come. I'm not too far into the 3rd chapter yet, but I can't wait to play more.

#77 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Sup guys just one quick question since I feel this is the thread where I can get the best input when it comes to psn and ps3 stuff in general. I am being tempted to buy Valkyria Chronicles, but with the backlog I don't know if I should jump. Does anybody happen to know what's the lowest it has been?

#78 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Sup guys just one quick question since I feel this is the thread where I can get the best input when it comes to psn and ps3 stuff in general. I am being tempted to buy Valkyria Chronicles, but with the backlog I don't know if I should jump. Does anybody happen to know what's the lowest it has been?

I always seen it under $20. I got mines from Newegg on sale for $16.99 a few months ago. Amazon has it brand new for $17.24(prime/FSS). Newegg has it now for $15.99 but it's out of stock.

http://www.amazon.co...yria chronicles

http://www.newegg.co...VirtualParent=1

#79 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

Its a worthy addition to the backlog for sure. I never had time to finish it but what I played was excellent.

#80 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Thank you for another lovely PSN thread Frisky.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#81 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

PSN frisky thread is always good

#82 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Sorry for the rant but I've been a PS Plus member for 2 years and have bought lots of PSN stuff since I got the PS3 in July 07 and I didn't get either of these free credits everyone else seemed to get.

So I didn't renew my Plus (it expires at the end of 2013) and I stopped spending money on PSN (helps when they don't put things on sale I want.)

If I had gotten either of those credits there's tons of things waiting to be bought (FF 3 PSP, Okami HD, Castlevania LoS DLC, Legend of Heroes PSP, Neutopia from the TG 16 section of the store) but now Sony has jaded me and I'll just wait and see if I get a PSN card for Christmas.

Great job as always with the thread Frisky, sorry my attitude at Sony dominated this post.

Edited by MSUHitman, 29 March 2013 - 05:28 PM.

#83 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

No blogcast with ps+ hints? I was looking forward to that.

#84 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

GTA Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories coming to PSN as PS2 Classics on Tuesday.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#85 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Sorry for the rant but I've been a PS Plus member for 2 years and have bought lots of PSN stuff since I got the PS3 in July 07 and I didn't get either of these free credits everyone else seemed to get.

So I didn't renew my Plus (it expires at the end of 2013) and I stopped spending money on PSN (helps when they don't put things on sale I want.)

If I had gotten either of those credits there's tons of things waiting to be bought (FF 3 PSP, Okami HD, Castlevania LoS DLC, Neutopia from the TG 16 section of the store) but now Sony has jaded me and I'll just wait and see if I get a PSN card for Christmas.

Great job as always with the thread Frisky, sorry my attitude at Sony dominated this post.

entitled?

#86 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

If I had gotten either of those credits there's tons of things waiting to be bought (FF 3 PSP, Okami HD, Castlevania LoS DLC, Neutopia from the TG 16 section of the store) but now Sony has jaded me and I'll just wait and see if I get a PSN card for Christmas.

Wow. Over $10?

#87 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Just remember a shoulder is the best tissue!

BumslieOG.png

#88 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

So I have a question. Europe PSN has Tomb Raider for 20 pounds which would come out to about $30.

Is there any way to get a Europe PSN card in America?

Also thanks for the threads Frisky, you are the man.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#89 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

So I have a question. Europe PSN has Tomb Raider for 20 pounds which would come out to about $30.

Is there any way to get a Europe PSN card in America?

Also thanks for the threads Frisky, you are the man.

http://www.play-asia...en-70-4jpt.html

You can order them from places like PlayAsia.

#90 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

If I had gotten either of those credits there's tons of things waiting to be bought Castlevania LoS DLC

U cannot play the DLC till u finish the story.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Selling Thief , 2nd Son Ps4 - Phan  Walking Dead S2 + Jeopardy Phan Ps3

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Store, PS3, PlayStation 3, Vita, PSP, PlayStation Plus, PS+