Photo
* * * * * 34 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/27: PAX Indie Sale, DJ Hero/2/GH Sale, Spelunky $11.99, Pinballistik is Free!, and Machinarium Vita Free for PS+!

PSN PlayStation Network PlayStation Store PS3 PlayStation 3 Vita PSP PlayStation Plus PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12413 replies to this topic

#2551 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

Thanks for posting, but crap- I was waiting on the disc version of TR to drop to sub-$20, but this sale is very tempting, especially with a $20 PSN gift card I just got for my birthday this week, effectively making this digital bundle $10 for me...

Someone talk me out of this! I can wait a bit longer to get this on disc, and it'll be near the $20 price point sometime soon... right? :-s

Ehh, depends on if you want the disc version because you want to trade it in later, or because you want to save $10. I bought it at release and freaking loved it (I wish Uncharted played this well). As such, I can't see myself trading it in later, so digital is just as good as physical in my eyes. At the same time, Square games have been going on sale like crazy not too long after release...

Well, there you go. My comment has not helped you in anyway.

#2552 rpg

rpg

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

Someone talk me out of this! I can wait a bit longer to get this on disc, and it'll be near the $20 price point sometime soon... right? :-s

Tomb Raider is 8831MB so get the disc.

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#2553 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

Tomb Raider is 8831MB so get the disc.

Less than 10GB doesn't concern me in terms of data/space. This is really tempting as I have $20 in credit just sitting on my account...
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#2554 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Thanks for posting, but crap- I was waiting on the disc version of TR to drop to sub-$20, but this sale is very tempting, especially with a $20 PSN gift card I just got for my birthday this week, effectively making this digital bundle $10 for me...

Don't get it. Posted this in the other thread, but I don't think paying $30 for something digital is a very good idea when there is also retail copies available. I don't like to pay more than $10 for digital content, I would never even consider spending $30 on a single digital game.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2555 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

I'm very tempted to pick up Tomb Raider, but I think I'm gonna hold out to see the sales for next week first. They probably won't announce them until after the Flash Sale is dead to be tricksy like that.

#2556 reynold4490

reynold4490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

Question: The DLC for RE6 & RE:ORC, which are bundles? which ones are included in those bundles?

I want to buy DLC (I got 2 ps3 and I love the fact Sony allows the download in 2 consoles) and I'm meaning to get DLC for these games, but I don't want to buy anything twice.

So, if anyone knows more about this: which DLCs should I get in order to get all Coop maps, costumes, weapons, etc. ignoring repeats in bundles and ignoring any unnecessary competitive arenas, etc?

#2557 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Not sure if its been mention, but another new Vita game is coming.

blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/26/quell-memento-sliding-to-ps-vita-soon/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PSBlog+%28PlayStation.Blog%29

Looks kinda interesting, but not really anything incredible. At least they are making good on their promise of more vita games:)

#2558 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Quell isn't a bad game. I played Quell and Quell Reflect on the HP Tocuhpad. This version seems to have a different visual style and so maybe different play mechanics as well.

Some of the puzzles were frustrating. Slide through a transport hoop, light up all the icons, run over a square that causes a block to appear behind you, don't hit the spikes head on.

I'd pay $5 or less for something like this on Vita, especially considering the two I have are 99 cents each for Android.

#2559 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

What in the name of PSN is God mode? Felt like Quake or something.

God Mode is a quirky hoard mode game, where you endlessly fight demons till you obtain godhood (level 24). There is only 1 mode, the story is I think a 1 sentence explanation of the premise. Something like "You were of a bloodline banished from olympus fighting to reclaim your status as a god." There are only 5 maps to play on and the community is pretty small. Most of the games value (okay pretty much ALL of it) comes from the tests, which are dynamic elements that change the way the game is played. It's a fun game, maybe not worth $10 dollars, but certainly enjoyable in short bursts.

I am still looking for people to play with if you get it, so thats at least 1 "friend" with it.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#2560 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

Rumor is that SLEEPING DOGS coming to ps+ next month

#2561 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Has anyone gotten their Vita registration credit?

I feel like it's been well over that 4-6 weeks and I've still not received it via email or psn.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#2562 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

Says who? I thought we were getting Arkham City and Limbo.
Posted Image

#2563 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

They already did Limbo.

#2564 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

That was just speculation off of an image, which might have came from EU (similar to how they showed Biohazard 5 for free).

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#2565 rpg

rpg

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

Penguin Party free for ps mobile.
19MB

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#2566 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Penguin Party free for ps mobile.
19MB

Off topic, but I love your avatar

#2567 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

finally got around to finishing dragon fantasy book this morning. minecraft chapter was definitely my favorite. only thing i didn't like about it was, you couldn't level the monsters you capped. hopefully the next game will be a little more balanced, and maybe a little longer.

also, anyone else notice this in the minecraft chapter? you could craft a full diamond set of equipment, equip it to all the monsters in your party, and still equip it woodsy without crafting more sets.

405831.png               sig.gif

2014 completed games tab

#2568 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

They already did Limbo.

In the UK, yes. In the US, no.

#2569 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

Has anyone gotten their Vita registration credit?

I feel like it's been well over that 4-6 weeks and I've still not received it via email or psn.

Yep, they came about 2 weeks ago. Received a PSN message and a regular email.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#2570 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

Source?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2571 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

That was just speculation off of an image, which might have came from EU (similar to how they showed Biohazard 5 for free).

I remember this, Morgan came out and said it was for other region only...2 weeks later (or so) we got RE5 Gold for free too.

Ah well, just a few days 'til we find out for sure anyhow.

#2572 Krate

Krate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

I want Sonic 4 Episode 2, but it's about five bucks too much. Oh well, guess I'll keep waiting.

#2573 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

Yep, they came about 2 weeks ago. Received a PSN message and a regular email.

Hum... who would I contact about not getting mine yet you think?

#2574 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

Hum... who would I contact about not getting mine yet you think?

Either Sony or Microsoft. Take your pick.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#2575 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

Either Sony or Microsoft. Take your pick.

You just gone done confused me.

#2576 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

You just gone done confused me.

Pick Sony.

Not sure exactly who you contact, just google it.

#2577 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

I remember this, Morgan came out and said it was for other region only...2 weeks later (or so) we got RE5 Gold for free too.

Ah well, just a few days 'til we find out for sure anyhow.

Probably will be May 7th since they haven't announced what is coming for the month until the first PS+ update of the month.

#2578 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

Never got that vita registration referral credit but im not stressing. hopefully it arrives but if not c'est la vie or whatever.

also i just platted zero escape virtue's last reward. holy cow. mind blown.
it's really a 1 playthrough game, but id be down for it being ps+ freebie just so more people can experience it. i played 999 already, but wow, mind blown. i love a game with a mind twisting plot.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#2579 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:20 AM

Source?

I assume this is his source :
Spoiler

(spoilered because it's a large picture)

#2580 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

I assume this is his source :

Spoiler

(spoilered because it's a large picture)

Thanks for the info, Sleeping Dogs hell yeah!!!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Store, PS3, PlayStation 3, Vita, PSP, PlayStation Plus, PS+