April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#361 voormis

voormis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Need an online coupon code? I have one to spare.

That would be fantastic :)

#362 Ivajosh

Ivajosh

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Urgh, I went "digital" and don't know how to turn it back to physical. How do I print out these coupons? The android app doesn't even let me see the coupon. .__. Probably doing something wrong. Just not sure if it's at the end of the magazine so I click their "links"

#363 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Urgh, I went "digital" and don't know how to turn it back to physical.

You can't turn it back. Their phasing out the physical offering, so it doesn't matter in the end.

#364 Ejectedbunny

Ejectedbunny

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

How do i get the coupons/issue for the digital subscription on the pc? I have called customer service for both companies and they keep telling me that the other one sends the email to get the issue. I have signed in on the android app but it wont let me print the coupons ( it treats me as if i'm viewing the preview.)

#365 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Urgh, I went "digital" and don't know how to turn it back to physical. How do I print out these coupons? The android app doesn't even let me see the coupon. .__. Probably doing something wrong. Just not sure if it's at the end of the magazine so I click their "links"

You can't turn it back. Their phasing out the physical offering, so it doesn't matter in the end.

Say the new mag today when I was in store. It has Injustice on the cover. Didn't see all the coupons but I do recall maybe $30 off a controller.

#366 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Say the new mag today when I was in store. It has Injustice on the cover. Didn't see all the coupons but I do recall maybe $30 off a controller.

Injustice cover was the Jan/Feb issue.

#367 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

How do i get the coupons/issue for the digital subscription on the pc? I have called customer service for both companies and they keep telling me that the other one sends the email to get the issue. I have signed in on the android app but it wont let me print the coupons ( it treats me as if i'm viewing the preview.)

There should be a link if you scroll down in the original email that says you can view the issue.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#368 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Injustice cover was the Jan/Feb issue.

Ahh ok that makes sense then. They had a bunch of old crap laying around. Preoder cards the old Bioshock Infinite Gamer Club booklet. My store needs to clean up.

#369 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

i pray that we get a 20-30$ off dmc coupon next month

Edited by strait edge follower, 16 April 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#370 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

i prey that we get a 20-30$ off dmc coupon next month

$20 is my buy price for this game, so if its $20off and they have it for $40 or less, I'm in.

Edit: also Pray, I pray the deal is true, the deal will be my prey

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#371 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

If you are currently receiving the physical copy, you'll need that to enter you account here to switch to digital. Use the 2nd method.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#372 Hulkamaniac418

Hulkamaniac418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

Damn, I need to sign up for this rewards program. Sounds pretty sweet.

#373 tafkam

tafkam

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

In case any CAG is interested, a copy of Hitman should be available at 23rd Street & 6th Avenue in Manhattan.

I had a copy shipped there to buy, but when I was out of state I saw a copy (of that and sleeping dogs) and picked it up.

Just cancelled, so it should be available in 2-3 hours.

#374 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

if you cant find a new copy bestbuy has sleeping dogs used for 29.99$ which will go perfect with that 10$ off used game coupon this month
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#375 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

if you cant find a new copy bestbuy has sleeping dogs used for 29.99$ which will go perfect with that 10$ off used game coupon this month

Just in case anybody doesn't know, TRU has it new for $19.99 too. I saw several copies at my local store when I picked mine up.
Was just informed that this was a 2 day sale at TRU, sorry, carry on...

Edited by TooPoor, 17 April 2013 - 06:29 PM.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#376 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Did anyone else get a physical mag in the mail? I got mine with Assassin's Creed IV on the cover.

#377 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Did anyone else get a physical mag in the mail? I got mine with Assassin's Creed IV on the cover.

No. I got a digital one. I e-mailed them and asked them to change my subscription back to physical, and they said they aren't doing physical magazines anymore. So..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#378 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Just in case anybody doesn't know, TRU has it new for $19.99 too. I saw several copies at my local store when I picked mine up.

For Xbox?

#379 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

For Xbox?

I believe the sale was for all console versions. I can't find the thread atm. I picked up the :ps3: version, didn't look at the :360: stock though.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#380 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

The TRU sale was 2 days only, it's over. Back up to $39.99.
Posted Image

#381 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

The TRU sale was 2 days only, it's over. Back up to $39.99.

Oh thanks I didn't know that (damn those limited time sales!), sorry, ignore my post then

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#382 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

BB @gamer coupon for sleeping dogs specifies the :ps3: version

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#383 TheSecretBaldwin

TheSecretBaldwin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

I got my hard copy. Haven't heard anything about digital issues til I read this thread. Weird.

#384 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Yeah, I emailed them about digital and they said I can no longer get one in the mail.

Which makes me wonder, when am I going to be able to access the magazine? I signed up a couple weeks ago and nothing yet.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#385 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Yeah, I emailed them about digital and they said I can no longer get one in the mail.

Which makes me wonder, when am I going to be able to access the magazine? I signed up a couple weeks ago and nothing yet.

You'll probably get next months magazine. If you signed up this month. You should have gotten the coupon pamphlet in store at time of sign up.

xivpads.png

#386 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Newegg has hitman for $24.99. Can I price match and use my $20 off coupon?

#387 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

No. You cannot.

Newegg has hitman for $24.99. Can I price match and use my $20 off coupon?

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#388 sonicspin2

sonicspin2

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

what if you bought the game with the coupon and then came back and told them you found it cheaper somewhere else and want to get the price difference

No. You cannot.

#389 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

what if you bought the game with the coupon and then came back and told them you found it cheaper somewhere else and want to get the price difference

Won't work cause it would take it off your current paid price. (20.00) so you would essentially have to find it cheaper than $20 new.

xivpads.png

#390 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

They don't PM post-purchase anymore anyways. You can only PM at the time of original purchase or PM BBY themselves post-purchase. So I don't think that would work unfortunately...