April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#391 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

I got gameinformer in today. Still waiting for this magazine. I received the March issue and sub doesn't expire until the fall. I didn't get any email about a digital sub either.

#392 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

anyone want my nfs coupon ? i dont need it
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#393 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

If you price match another store can you still use the coupon? And coupons don't work on best buy sale prices right?

#394 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

If you price match another store can you still use the coupon? And coupons don't work on best buy sale prices right?

no they dont work on price matches unless its a ymmv override and yes they stack with bestbuy sales lol. not to sound like a jerk but why do so many users still ask these questions ?
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#395 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

no they dont work on price matches unless its a ymmv override and yes they stack with bestbuy sales lol. not to sound like a jerk but why do so many users still ask these questions ?

It's ok to sound like a jerk sometimes.

REALLY? The answer to your question was 5 posts back... And it has been answered a lot in past pages.:roll:
Posted Image

#396 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

OP, change title, add "(no you cannot PM and use coupon)"

#397 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

BB @gamer coupon for sleeping dogs specifies the :ps3: version

Shoot was thinking of picking this up but noticed it's only for PS3. The thread post says " $20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC". Was there an error in the post or was the coupon wrong and I am really able to get the 360 version?

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#398 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

im thinking about putting ”for mega threads READ THE OP !!!!!!” in my sig. seriously smh
Currently playing

690739.png

#399 Crankshaft

Crankshaft

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

anyone want my nfs coupon ? i dont need it

I'll take the coupon if you still have it.

#400 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

... not to sound like a jerk but why do so many users still ask these questions ?

As my sub-header under my name may allude, I blame the fact moreso on the fact that no one has any idea that there's a tool at the top of every single thread to search the thread you're reading for keywords (it doesn't help at all that the entire toolbar just blends in with everything else on the page.

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#401 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'll take a NFS coupon. I wonder if I should hold out for the Wii U version though.

#402 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

I'll take a NFS coupon. I wonder if I should hold out for the Wii U version though.

If you want one let me know! I happen to have one to spare!

xivpads.png

#403 Tabe

Tabe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Just back from Best Buy. Sleeping Dogs was priced at $29.99. With the $20 coupon and a $5 rewards cert, I walked out with the game for $4.99 + tax. So glad I waited to buy it!

That said, it was a big hassle. The game was ringing at $39.99 despite the $29.99 shelf divider. The cashier rang things up wrong several times (not entering the coupon ahead of time, not correcting the price, and so on) and they finally ended up having to manually enter a price of $9.99 for the game for me. Took probably 15 minutes total but well worth it.

#404 dviper2399

dviper2399

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Just back from Best Buy. Sleeping Dogs was priced at $29.99. With the $20 coupon and a $5 rewards cert, I walked out with the game for $4.99 + tax. So glad I waited to buy it!

That said, it was a big hassle. The game was ringing at $39.99 despite the $29.99 shelf divider. The cashier rang things up wrong several times (not entering the coupon ahead of time, not correcting the price, and so on) and they finally ended up having to manually enter a price of $9.99 for the game for me. Took probably 15 minutes total but well worth it.

Just wish the coupon was for xbox also, & need for speed coupon was for WiiU

#405 johnston306

johnston306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Nice. Going to BB on Tuesday, I'll bring my Sleeping Dogs receipt and hope my BB has it marked 29.99 too.

#406 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

What kind of price tag was it?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#407 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

As my sub-header under my name may allude, I blame the fact moreso on the fact that no one has any idea that there's a tool at the top of every single thread to search the thread you're reading for keywords (it doesn't help at all that the entire toolbar just blends in with everything else on the page.

Yes, because the point of an online forum is to never ask questions or interact with other people.

uc.png

#408 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Yes, because the point of an online forum is to never ask questions or interact with other people.

I think you're missing the point

#409 Ric Flair

Ric Flair

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

I have every coupon besides $20 Hitman to give away if anyone wants one. Send me a PM and I'll be glad to help you out.

Edit - PS3 Sleeping Dogs coupon now gone.

Edited by Ric Flair, 22 April 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#410 D23

D23

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

I have every coupon besides $20 Hitman to give away if anyone wants one. Send me a PM and I'll be glad to help you out.

sent u a pm

#411 Ric Flair

Ric Flair

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

sent u a pm

PM sent. Enjoy!

#412 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

If you want one let me know! I happen to have one to spare!

I do please

#413 D23

D23

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

PM sent. Enjoy!

thank you!

#414 Tabe

Tabe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

What kind of price tag was it?

A regular price tag - not a clearance or anything. Looked like a regular $29.99 game, no different than any other.

#415 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAPADOOOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

I think you're missing the point

I get his point; I just think it's incredibly OCD and ridiculous to make it a goddamn custom rank.

uc.png

#416 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

imma check my bestbuy to see if sleeping dogs is marked down
Currently playing

690739.png

#417 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

Okay, damn. I had to purchase NFS, thanks to StryderOmega! Meh...it's finals week had haven't really bought a lot of games lately..
Posted Image

#418 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:04 AM

A regular price tag - not a clearance or anything. Looked like a regular $29.99 game, no different than any other.

I see potential here, too bad Monday is a work day for me. Hope other CAGs will be able to get it at $10. I'm surprised it hasn't generated much interest.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#419 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

OP, change title, add "(no you cannot PM and use coupon)"

Won't matter I had super detailed @gamer OP's and the same repeat ?'s came up every other day in almost every @gamer thread.

im thinking about putting ”for mega threads READ THE OP !!!!!!” in my sig. seriously smh

^^^Remember the March @gamer had Read OP in the title & theres was always people asking how to get the coupons, the sub/mag prices & what the prices was after the coupon.

#420 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

I hate to be that guy but I just searched for 20 minutes and couldn't find this answer, can you still buy the physical mag in store? If not if I do the gamerzone unlocked membership is it linked to that account and I won't need a coupon? I'm trying to get Sleeping Dogs at a good price. Thanks

axlrose4183.png