91 (100%)
:ps3: Little Big Planet Karting $17.99

:wii: Epic Mickey 2 $9.99

:3ds: Skylander: Giants Portal Owners Pack $29.99

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Pro White Controller $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kschreck']Little Big Planet Racing any good?[/QUOTE]

since I got $20 from Ascension I was wondering this too.

Tempting but I think we've all dropped a shitload between Target B2G1, Best Buy clearance, Newegg clearance, those random GameStop coupons, new 3DS, etc

Epic Flippy part 2!

9.99 > 12 base at game stop, 50% bonus when trading in toward pre-owned + 10% PUR = 19.20

9 dollar profit per flip!

[quote name='Deader2818']Epic Flippy part 2!

9.99 > 12 base at game stop, 50% bonus when trading in toward pre-owned + 10% PUR = 19.20

9 dollar profit per flip![/QUOTE]Dang it, dang it, dang it--the 50% bonus is likely only for the weekend (so shipping wouldn't arrive fast enough), and I can't get to a Best Buy until Sunday...but Best Buys are closed on Easter Sunday (for in-store pickup)! :wall:

Looks like this is one flip I'll be sitting out. :cry:

[quote name='cleaver']Tempting but I think we've all dropped a shitload between Target B2G1, Best Buy clearance, Newegg clearance, those random GameStop coupons, new 3DS, etc[/QUOTE]

This ^. Leave our wallets alone! :)

[quote name='Deader2818']Epic Flippy part 2!

9 dollar profit per flip![/QUOTE]

They only allow one per order, and will probably cancel additional orders.

The racing physics are good. Just a question of whether all the stickers crap is up your alley or not.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']ugh, I don't even know why I buy games anymore. The last 4-5 I got I haven't even touched. Must. Resist. Sales!!![/QUOTE]
you buy it to grow a backlog tree, LOL

It's really fun. My little girl is a big fan of Mario kart so she likes this a lot. My only minor gripe is that luck can be a bigger factor than it should be. The customization is fun and it has some good multiplayer party game type modes. I got it for $15 right after release at target and I don't regret it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']ugh, I don't even know why I buy games anymore. The last 4-5 I got I haven't even touched. Must. Resist. Sales!!![/QUOTE]

4-5 only? That's nothing. :roll:

[quote name='marineal']goddammit, i should waited a couple of weeks. Got EM2 when it was $11.99[/QUOTE]

i know this is "CHEAP ass gamer" but really... over $2 bucks. ?

[quote name='Kschreck']Racing any good?[/QUOTE]

I didn't care for it. It was too boring, to me. Teletubbies Racing.

Be sure to check out a lot of 'gameplay' videos of it on YouTube to see if it's for you. (LittleBigPlanet Karting gameplay.......Youtube)

[quote name='YBX87']wow, there is actually site detailing your backlogs.[/QUOTE]

Damnit think im gonna give it a shot. I stopped adding stuff to the list here around 900 or so. Maybe they have an easier intry method

BTW isn't the wii version of mickey regarded as the best version?

[quote name='bshirk']I might pick up LBP Racing when it hits $5.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this as well. Which is somewhat sad, the Kart racing genre is severely lacking yet hardly anyone plays anything other than Mario Kart. Glad Sonic and Sega All-Stars is growing though.

No, it's annoying. I love LBP and ModNation, but this one was infuriating. The whole game is a damned blue shell. The editor is really good though. So if you want to just make a ton of stuff, it's worth it. I bought it for $20 and wish I waited for $5.

You guys must not be flipping as much as you say you are if they still have Epic Mickeys left.

And on LBP Kartings it's ok just not great. There is nothing really bad about it but nothing really stand out either. I'd say wait for a little lower price.

If you want a good kart racing game, save your money and wait for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed to go on sale. LBP Karting is fun, but the racing itself is incredibly shallow. Sonic is one of the best, if not the best, kart racing games I've ever played.

[quote name='maxrenderer']No, it's annoying. I love LBP and ModNation, but this one was infuriating. The whole game is a damned blue shell. The editor is really good though. So if you want to just make a ton of stuff, it's worth it. I bought it for $20 and wish I waited for $5.[/QUOTE]

I am going to wait to be honest. :bouncy:

I returned all 5 of my games from the last 2 day sale. I do the same thing.

had LBP karting but traded it in. Racing mechanics are solid and like Mario kart. BUt the power ups are like guns and stuff but less flashy than Mario kart and all look generic. Often you get hit but don't know from what weapon and whom. In mario kart you know you got hit from green/fireball/blue what ever and actually looks like you are attacking someone when you do.

In LBP, looks like you are shooting a gun and it all the weapon animation looks generic.

Question, is Sonic transformed like that? or does it actually look like you fighting while racing like mario kart?

[quote name='Dev518']You think that's bad? My steam library alone is worse than that.[/QUOTE]

well I feel sorry for you then, this seems overwhelming enough on it's own:whistle2:#

[quote name='Dev518']You think that's bad? My steam library alone is worse than that.[/QUOTE]

Hah, that's why I don't even bother with PC gaming.

Not much here, $15 off the WiiU controller is tempting though. How do you charge it, does it use the same cable the Gamepad does?

[quote name='rcerboss']Not much here, $15 off the WiiU controller is tempting though. How do you charge it, does it use the same cable the Gamepad does?[/QUOTE]

Charges via Mini-USB, just like the Dualshock 3.

IL-54-EN.jpg

[quote name='Tsel']If you want a good kart racing game, save your money and wait for Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed to go on sale. LBP Karting is fun, but the racing itself is incredibly shallow. Sonic is one of the best, if not the best, kart racing games I've ever played.[/QUOTE]

As soon as I see Sonic Transformed for $20 for Wii U or 360 I'm getting it. That's what I've been waiting for.

My wife and I got instantly bored after the first race. Her favorite games all-time are LittleBigPlanet and Mario Kart. So take that for what you will. I really had high hopes. :cry:

bread's done
Back