Bioshock Infinite (PS3) $44.95 at GameDealDaily with F/S (Includes original Bioshock)

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1959

Honestly can't believe this hasn't been posted. $15 off 3 days after release is crazy:hot: Also includes the original Bioshock on disk for those that haven't played it;)

Just for those that care, this is the international version of the game. It's region free, but the box art is slightly different (see Here). Just something I forgot to point out;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really fun game, I didn't even know it included Bioshock until I popped the disc in. I'm about 6 hours in and still don't feel like I'm half way done. Didn't think I'd enjoy Infinite as much as I did with Bio 1 & 2, but it's simply amazing.

Thanks for the info! It's a good deal with the free shipping. I ended up grabbing one.

Just FYI, this is for the International Edition -- fully playable on US PS3s, but some people might care.

Wow, thanks OP! Picked up a copy. Regarding DLC for this game, will it work with a U.S account or do you need a different type of account? (EU maybe?)

I believe DLC should work -- as I understand it, DLC is region locked, but in the following way:

US, Japan, Asia = DLC works across them.
Europe & Australia = DLC works across them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :D

Edit: It's also possible, it's different by publisher ... but I've bought some US DLC for an international Asian release before ...

this site is not very reliable. THey are some posters who ordered the xcom deal from it, that has yet to received their games, so order it at your own risk. It is a 50/50 gamble, whether you get your items

I'd rather get this on PSN for basically $49.99 after the $10 back off $50 (which is basically like cash, considering many of us should have some funds in our PSN wallets already). No need to wait for shipping, and potentially better loading/streaming performance because it's installed on the HDD.

Then again, you can't resell a digital copy. Me personally, I'm not a big fan of feeding into the used games market (would rather support the developers and Sony). But that's a discussion for another day.

Don't think gamestop/amazon/best buy will take trade-ins on this game. Good deal if you plan on keeping it for $45 like a digital copy.

[quote name='htz']Don't think gamestop/amazon/best buy will take trade-ins on this game. Good deal if you plan on keeping it for $45 like a digital copy.[/QUOTE]

... Or, like you could sell it on eBay, or Craigslist, or like a dozen other places, unlike a digital copy.

[quote name='lilseung']I kind of hated bioshock 1 but I still want this game for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy! May you kindly reconsider, I cant find anything to hate about bioshock, possibly the difficulty or later enemies, but the story is so magnificent at that point what does it matter.

[quote name='huldrelok']Blasphemy! May you kindly reconsider, I cant find anything to hate about bioshock, possibly the difficulty or later enemies, but the story is so magnificent at that point what does it matter.[/QUOTE]
Hacking mini games...ugh

[quote name='sTaTIx']I'd rather get this on PSN for basically $49.99 after the $10 back off $50 (which is basically like cash, considering many of us should have some funds in our PSN wallets already). No need to wait for shipping, and potentially better loading/streaming performance because it's installed on the HDD.

Then again, you can't resell a digital copy. Me personally, I'm not a big fan of feeding into the used games market (would rather support the developers and Sony). But that's a discussion for another day.[/QUOTE]

You can install the game from the disk also, only benefit of digital in this case is that a game won't be taking up space on your shelf.

They also have new copy of Borderlands 2 for ps3 for 23.95. It says it's the international version but for PS3 it doesn't matter right?

I couldn't turn this down, thanks op!

This is the same website that was selling 1 year PS+ subs for $40 a little while back and I don't think anyone had any problems with their order. I know I didn't.

For those confuse, this is how DLC work for PlayStation titles:

Depending on the game's region, for example a Japanese copy:
You will need a Japanese account, and purchase the DLC off the Japanese PSN account.

However you do not need to log on to the Japanese account to play the DLC once you've purchased the DLC from the Japanese PSN Store. You do need to keep the account activated on your PS3.

Also, Bioshock 1 bonus is ONLY for the PS3 version.

[quote name='YBX87']this site is not very reliable. THey are some posters who ordered the xcom deal from it, that has yet to received their games, so order it at your own risk. It is a 50/50 gamble, whether you get your items[/QUOTE]

I wish you had posted on the Tingle DS game about 3 weeks ago. I ordered mine, never got it, contacted him for help (said he would send another)...now a week has gone by and nothing.

[quote name='paulwekiva']I wish you had posted on the Tingle DS game about 3 weeks ago. I ordered mine, never got it, contacted him for help (said he would send another)...now a week has gone by and nothing.[/QUOTE]
use this site reselleratings.com for reference. If a website is not on there, chances are it might be fishy/ unreliable.

the only thing I've ever bought from them was the $40 ps+ deal. Didn't have any problems, and got quick replies to my emails. It's clearly very hit or miss, so caveat emptor. Sorry for you guy's that didn't get your stuff, I'll definitely think twice from ordering now:whistle2:(

[quote name='Brother Daz']Hacking mini games...ugh[/QUOTE]
Call me crazy, but I loved the hacking mini games. I practiced and got so good to the point that my wife was amazed looking me solve the puzzle flashing before her eyes before she could even figure out the first few moves.

It was a really nice break from the running and shooting, well, at least for me.

[quote name='TheThoughtlessOne']You can install the game from the disk also, only benefit of digital in this case is that a game won't be taking up space on your shelf.[/QUOTE]

Actually, there's no option to install this game onto your PS3.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Hacking mini games...ugh[/QUOTE]

Indeed, they do get annoying, if you like hacking everything.

bread's done
Back