Diablo III softcover guide $3.24 at Amazon

Plink

CAGiversary!
Diablo III Official BradyGames Strategy Guide is $3.24 at Amazon right now. Free shipping with Prime. Even if you don't have a gaming PC, Diablo III is coming to consoles later this year so why not pick up the guide for cheap now?

Sorry, first post and couldn't get the link to work. But you can search for Diablo 3 guide on Amazon and it will take you right there.

seems this isn't the deal I was hoping for:whistle2:( oh well. It's pretty dumb IMO to release a guide for a game like this, when they are going to change so much

I cut myself for buying the standard edition.
Had I only known Path of Exile existed.

I went to the midnight release like a sap and stood outside the damn store. FML.

[quote name='Demise_Angel']Still cutting myself daily for buying Diablo 3 CE.[/QUOTE]
i thought the d3 ce was worth alot of money, because of the limited quanities.

[quote name='YBX87']i thought the d3 ce was worth alot of money, because of the limited quanities.[/QUOTE]

Would have been if it didn't flop so bad. (Terms of player opinions)

[quote name='YBX87']i thought the d3 ce was worth alot of money, because of the limited quanities.[/QUOTE]

CE Box was nice, the game was awful, maybe I was spoiled by what D2 was.

[quote name='Demise_Angel']CE Box was nice, the game was awful, maybe I was spoiled by what D2 was.[/QUOTE]

This will always be the case when a timeless classic game (see DAO + Diablo 2 + Final Fantasy 7)...
...is then followed-up by a good game that is vastly inferior in numerous ways (see DA2 + Diablo 3 + Final Fantasy 8).

EDIT:
[quote name='StryderOmega']Would have been if it didn't flop so bad. (Terms of player opinions)[/QUOTE]

I would say the always online DRM; lack of skills per player class; and lack of control over players' stats and numbers really hurt D3.

Even despite that, I still liked D3 - it just needs more to it, honestly.
An expansion could fix some of those problems, I'd think and I'd hope...

I'll take Torchlight 2 over D3.

bread's done
Back