Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy - 03/31 - $24.99 Wii U Games = 007 Legends, Rapala Pro Bass, Ben 10: Omniver

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

Here is the link

Good for Easter only

Edit: Save an extra $5 if you enter code "WIIUEGG" at checkout

Details:

Save an extra $5
Enter Promotional Code
WIIUEGG
under Payment Method during checkout.

Edited by GBAstar, 31 March 2013 - 05:44 AM.

#2 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Wouldn't exactly call those a deal.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

I won't if you can post a store selling them for cheaper :)

#4 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

I updated the OP. These games are actually $24.99 if you enter code "WIIUEGG" at checkout

#5 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

best 007 game this gen is still bloodstone. except for those extremly bad driving segments it truly felt like james bond to me
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#6 reemer99

reemer99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:21 AM

Why do people feel the need to make these posts? Thanks OP, thinking about picking up 007, to me that is a deal.

#7 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

The various Microsoft point offerings have 400 free points also, for what that's worth. That's changed from a couple days ago.

#8 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

Score.

In for 007 Legends for Wii U. Don't really care what the critics say. Also got a 1600 XBL pts card w/ bonus 400 pts.

And I got a $10 bonus RZ certificate that was very surprising. (Obviously, someone is going to create a thread and expect some bitching and moaning replies from people who feels entitled to that bonus certificate)

Only cost me $5 and change after using $30 of my RZ certs, $10 bonus, and the Promo code.

I could've bought Bioshock Infinite but will wait til it goes down in price. Still need to play the first two Bioshock games just to get an idea how its gameplay goes.

#9 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

I think I am also going to pick up 007. Thanks OP :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#10 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

Thanks OP! 007 Legends is pretty cheesy but for 25 it'll be worth playing with friends and running through the campaign.

Shotgun kills in that game are truly hilarious, I only hope they didn't change them in the Wii U version.

#11 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

Medal of Honor Warfighter LE looks to be 19.99 also. Has Battlefield 4 beta access and some DLC I guess.

#12 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hmmmm tempted by 007 legends, the shotgun kills are hilarious indeed, in multiplayer haha
But I think I'll wait for a better price drop

My damn backlog :(

#13 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Medal of Honor Warfighter LE looks to be 19.99 also. Has Battlefield 4 beta access and some DLC I guess.

I'm playing the Warfighter campaign right now, it's actually really fun.

#14 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

I just bought my wife that Fishing game last night at Gamestop. She loves those damn Fishing games.
I only bought it there because I had 20% off a new game, and a ton of credit. Oh well, just ordered one from Best Buy to return to GS.

Hopefully I won't have any problem. The copy I got last night was the last one, so it was one of those Gamestop Specials. But I'm guessing that shouldn't matter right? They consider it new, and they probably won't remember they sold me one of the open ones when I return a sealed copy.
....unless I get the same guy. I did kind of make a big deal about getting an open one.

#15 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

I just bought my wife that Fishing game last night at Gamestop. She loves those damn Fishing games.
I only bought it there because I had 20% off a new game, and a ton of credit. Oh well, just ordered one from Best Buy to return to GS.

Hopefully I won't have any problem. The copy I got last night was the last one, so it was one of those Gamestop Specials. But I'm guessing that shouldn't matter right? They consider it new, and they probably won't remember they sold me one of the open ones when I return a sealed copy.
....unless I get the same guy. I did kind of make a big deal about getting an open one.

Go to a different GS.

#16 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

I've been wanting to try out 007 Legends, but my backlog is just too crazy at the moment. I can wait till it hits $20.

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#17 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

$15 is the right price for 007 legends

#18 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

I really recommend that you instead just go to redbox to rent 007 Legends for a couple days. It's not worth more than 20 dollars. Even then, $15 would be the sweet price. The game is one of the worst games ever created. The single player is awful and the multiplayer is broken.

JUST warning you. I have no idea how the game was selling at $59.99.

#19 bobphone

bobphone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

I make a decent living as a cream salesman (90k a year), and I think there's a HUGE difference mentally between $24 and $19. $24 seems so much more expensive.

#20 twotimingpete

twotimingpete

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

I make a decent living as a cream salesman (90k a year), and I think there's a HUGE difference mentally between $24 and $19. $24 seems so much more expensive.

You must move a lot of cream. :applause:

#21 tropofarmer

tropofarmer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

Kind of off topic, but can you provide any advice to a youngster (me, aged 17) looking to break into the cream selling business?

#22 aeonus

aeonus

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Kind of off topic, but can you provide any advice to a youngster (me, aged 17) looking to break into the cream selling business?

Not a lot of money in it. Almost everyone's trying to give it away for free, and it's still tough to get the ladies to buy.

#23 bobphone

bobphone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

It's funny to rip on a guy's job. What the hell do you sell?

#24 twotimingpete

twotimingpete

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:01 AM

me? human sperm (not mine, that'd be weird).

#25 bobphone

bobphone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

That's what you think when I say cream? Freaking pervert. Glad the houses I go to don't have their minds in the gutter.

#26 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

Since when did selling 'cream' have to do with bestbuy? O.o

#27 aeonus

aeonus

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

Senses of humor.

#28 bobphone

bobphone

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:44 AM

Since when did selling 'cream' have to do with bestbuy? O.o

Finally someone gets us back on track. One of the things I hate most is people who aren't in the business spreading falsities.

#29 aeonus

aeonus

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

Finally someone gets us back on track. One of the things I hate most is people who aren't in the business spreading falsities.

What are you talking about? Ice cream, whipping cream, dairy cream? Didn't housewives start switching to buying their dairy products at the grocery store as the popularity of the home refrigerator increased? Of course some of them probably got the "bonus* cream along with it and kept on, but those ladies have to be about 120 right now. *Shudder* To each his own.