Best Buy - 03/31 - $24.99 Wii U Games = 007 Legends, Rapala Pro Bass, Ben 10: Omniver

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Here is the link

Good for Easter only

Edit: Save an extra $5 if you enter code "WIIUEGG" at checkout

Details:

Save an extra $5
Enter Promotional Code
WIIUEGG
under Payment Method during checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaiser499']Wouldn't exactly call those a deal.[/QUOTE]

I won't if you can post a store selling them for cheaper :)

[quote name='Kaiser499']Wouldn't exactly call those a deal.[/QUOTE]

Why do people feel the need to make these posts? Thanks OP, thinking about picking up 007, to me that is a deal.

Score.

In for 007 Legends for Wii U. Don't really care what the critics say. Also got a 1600 XBL pts card w/ bonus 400 pts.

And I got a $10 bonus RZ certificate that was very surprising. (Obviously, someone is going to create a thread and expect some bitching and moaning replies from people who feels entitled to that bonus certificate)

Only cost me $5 and change after using $30 of my RZ certs, $10 bonus, and the Promo code.

I could've bought Bioshock Infinite but will wait til it goes down in price. Still need to play the first two Bioshock games just to get an idea how its gameplay goes.

Thanks OP! 007 Legends is pretty cheesy but for 25 it'll be worth playing with friends and running through the campaign.

Shotgun kills in that game are truly hilarious, I only hope they didn't change them in the Wii U version.

Hmmmm tempted by 007 legends, the shotgun kills are hilarious indeed, in multiplayer haha
But I think I'll wait for a better price drop

My damn backlog :(

[quote name='handsomepete']Medal of Honor Warfighter LE looks to be 19.99 also. Has Battlefield 4 beta access and some DLC I guess.[/QUOTE]

I'm playing the Warfighter campaign right now, it's actually really fun.

I just bought my wife that Fishing game last night at Gamestop. She loves those damn Fishing games.
I only bought it there because I had 20% off a new game, and a ton of credit. Oh well, just ordered one from Best Buy to return to GS.

Hopefully I won't have any problem. The copy I got last night was the last one, so it was one of those Gamestop Specials. But I'm guessing that shouldn't matter right? They consider it new, and they probably won't remember they sold me one of the open ones when I return a sealed copy.
....unless I get the same guy. I did kind of make a big deal about getting an open one.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I just bought my wife that Fishing game last night at Gamestop. She loves those damn Fishing games.
I only bought it there because I had 20% off a new game, and a ton of credit. Oh well, just ordered one from Best Buy to return to GS.

Hopefully I won't have any problem. The copy I got last night was the last one, so it was one of those Gamestop Specials. But I'm guessing that shouldn't matter right? They consider it new, and they probably won't remember they sold me one of the open ones when I return a sealed copy.
....unless I get the same guy. I did kind of make a big deal about getting an open one.[/QUOTE]

Go to a different GS.

I've been wanting to try out 007 Legends, but my backlog is just too crazy at the moment. I can wait till it hits $20.

I really recommend that you instead just go to redbox to rent 007 Legends for a couple days. It's not worth more than 20 dollars. Even then, $15 would be the sweet price. The game is one of the worst games ever created. The single player is awful and the multiplayer is broken.

JUST warning you. I have no idea how the game was selling at $59.99.

I make a decent living as a cream salesman (90k a year), and I think there's a HUGE difference mentally between $24 and $19. $24 seems so much more expensive.

[quote name='bobphone']I make a decent living as a cream salesman (90k a year), and I think there's a HUGE difference mentally between $24 and $19. $24 seems so much more expensive.[/QUOTE]

You must move a lot of cream. :applause:

[quote name='bobphone']I make a decent living as a cream salesman (90k a year), and I think there's a HUGE difference mentally between $24 and $19. $24 seems so much more expensive.[/QUOTE]

Kind of off topic, but can you provide any advice to a youngster (me, aged 17) looking to break into the cream selling business?

[quote name='tropofarmer']Kind of off topic, but can you provide any advice to a youngster (me, aged 17) looking to break into the cream selling business?[/QUOTE]

Not a lot of money in it. Almost everyone's trying to give it away for free, and it's still tough to get the ladies to buy.

[quote name='bobphone']It's funny to rip on a guy's job. What the hell do you sell?[/QUOTE]

me? human sperm (not mine, that'd be weird).

That's what you think when I say cream? Freaking pervert. Glad the houses I go to don't have their minds in the gutter.

[quote name='bobphone']It's funny to rip on a guy's job. What the hell do you sell?[/QUOTE]

Senses of humor.

[quote name='Autosaver']Since when did selling 'cream' have to do with bestbuy? o_O[/QUOTE]

Finally someone gets us back on track. One of the things I hate most is people who aren't in the business spreading falsities.

[quote name='bobphone']Finally someone gets us back on track. One of the things I hate most is people who aren't in the business spreading falsities.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Ice cream, whipping cream, dairy cream? Didn't housewives start switching to buying their dairy products at the grocery store as the popularity of the home refrigerator increased? Of course some of them probably got the "bonus* cream along with it and kept on, but those ladies have to be about 120 right now. *Shudder* To each his own.

bread's done
Back