Target PS Vita LEGO Batman 2 Bundle $209.99

future206

CAGiversary!
If your looking for a deal on a Vita this is good choice. Just vita and game no memory card. $209.99 online price. Maybe store too??

Sorry can't post link. Just google "target PlayStation Vita LEGO Batman 2 Bundle".

[quote name='breakfuss']Not knocking your thread (info is info), but it's been this price for months.[/QUOTE]

I know what your saying. Price has gone back and forth from $250 to $210. At the moment its $210. Just sharing the latest price dudes! :cool:

[quote name='breakfuss']Not knocking your thread (info is info), but it's been this price for months.[/QUOTE]

It was at this price for months except for the last 2-3 weeks where it returned to $250, but now its $210 again.

I'm on the fence here. I want a new Vita, but I think better bundles are coming out soon. For example, Japan just got that bundle with the 32gb memory card for $260.

There's also possibly a new model with an hdmi connection or 4g coming out. So tempted to buy one. Need some kind of confirmation from sony as to what they're doing with the vita.

[quote name='thrifty1']It was at this price for months except for the last 2-3 weeks where it returned to $250, but now its $210 again.

I'm on the fence here. I want a new Vita, but I think better bundles are coming out soon and possibly a new model with an hdmi connection or 4g. So tempted to buy one. Need some kind of confirmation from sony as to what they're doing with the vita.[/QUOTE]

You can wait until E3 maybe better bundle deals.

[quote name='thrifty1']It was at this price for months except for the last 2-3 weeks where it returned to $250, but now its $210 again.

I'm on the fence here. I want a new Vita, but I think better bundles are coming out soon. For example, Japan just got that bundle with the 32gb memory card for $260.

There's also possibly a new model with an hdmi connection or 4g coming out. So tempted to buy one. Need some kind of confirmation from sony as to what they're doing with the vita.[/QUOTE]

There is no new 4g vita coming out

This would be a good deal if they had free shipping. It comes out to around $230. I'm gonna wait for the price cut or a better bundle.

But i've got Uncharted, Wipeout, Lumines and screen protectors waiting for it when I do pick one up.

uuuuggghhhh. gonna get a Vita, but don't know if I should wait. the game is better than the CoD bundle, but no memory card....gonna gnash my teeth over this one for a few days...

With Sony getting rid of the 3G model, I don't think we'll get a 4G model. It either means it sold poorly so they want to get rid of all cellular models. Or that there is a 4G version so they're making room for stock. I think it is more of the former tbh.

Also, the HDMI release was just a mistake. The original pictures were mistaken for a new unit. It was actually the dev kit. The patents were made way back in 2010.

I would wait until a better deals comes in. Memory cards are expensive too by the way so you're going to spend big bucks for one. I'm sure a price drop or better bundle is on the way. Lego Batman 2 iirc was nerfed on the PSVita.

[quote name='Autosaver']With Sony getting rid of the 3G model, I don't think we'll get a 4G model. It either means it sold poorly so they want to get rid of all cellular models. Or that there is a 4G version so they're making room for stock. I think it is more of the former tbh.

Also, the HDMI release was just a mistake. The original pictures were mistaken for a new unit. It was actually the dev kit. The patents were made way back in 2010.

I would wait until a better deals comes in. Memory cards are expensive too by the way so you're going to spend big bucks for one. I'm sure a price drop or better bundle is on the way. Lego Batman 2 iirc was nerfed on the PSVita.[/QUOTE]

yep. i agree with all of that. only reason i considered this is because of BB's deal on the 16gb memory card. i'm better off waiting to see if they bundle one with a 32gb or with a game i know i'll want to play like Soul Sacrifice. PLenty of ps3 stuff to play for now.

Waiting for E3 for any big vita announcements this year. Not a good idea buying the unit now. I bet with ps4 making remote play better i would assume a vita sale push or an updated version. Sony needs to make the vita cheaper especially the memory cards.

Im holding out for a good bundle at a better price or a new model. But when Killzone Mercenary comes out i'll probably just give in.

decided to get one today. had the csr grab the system and a 16g card to check on the BB price match. they looked up the card on the BB site and whatever they saw said $18.99 :shock:...I wasn't about to correct them. Then they had to look up their own website for the $210 price, but I got out of there for just over $230 because I used my Target card to get another 5% off. Overall, a pretty damn good deal.

[quote name='rjbooth']THE 3G Bundle is staying. Its 299.99 with a year of plus. Actually the basic wifi bundle was discontinued recently.[/QUOTE]
Did you miss the CAG thread not too long ago dealing with 3G sales?

Apparently Sony has marked down the 3G version ridiculously low at Sony stores. The employees said that the sales will last until they're all sold. Googling will also provide this information with rumors of it being discontinued.

I bit the bullet and picked up a Vita today using this deal!

Couldn't hold off any longer after buying 3 games for $10-15 a piece, front and back screen protectors for $3+$6, and the 16gb memory card for $30. Got the system for $209 plus tax.

This deal has been going out of stock on and off the past few days. Just keep in mind if you want to pick one up for $209 it has to be in stock online otherwise the brick and mortar store will not price match it. It rings up as $250 until they price match online.

Altogether I spent around $310 with tax on what would have cost me $465. Not bad. Not amazing, but not bad. I'm sure by Black Friday you can pick one up off Amazon for a nice price like $180 last year, but I'm going to be too busy playing GTA V or possibly PS4 and I want to play Soul Sacrifice!

bread's done
Back