Free Steam key for Faerie Solitaire!

Yeah I picked this up a while back for free (don't remember for the life of me how), but it's actually a pretty good time killer

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Not letting me redeem the game...maybe they reached their cut off point.

Edit: Received my code. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just got/activated it seconds ago.

Anyone else getting the message "Se sorry, but there was an error. Try it again in a few minutes."? I tried two different browsers to see if that was issue, but no luck.

[quote name='usagi']Anyone else getting the message "Se sorry, but there was an error. Try it again in a few minutes."? I tried two different browsers to see if that was issue, but no luck.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've already got a copy of the game, but I just want the free TF2 item. It won't seem to let me get it, though.

Keep trying took me a bunch of tries to finally get it, also a heads up it will save you time to join their steam group ahead of time, if not it will ask you to instead of getting the code and you have to retry again.

As OP said, for the first 10000 people.

Since one of the code requirements is to join their Steam group, and since their Steam group currently had ~6000 members, it stands to reason that there must be ~4000 codes left... Of course, some people might have left the group after getting their code, but just a hint at what's left.

[quote name='ken9']"Se sorry, but there was an error.

Try it again in a few minutes."

I've been trying for the last 10 minutes lmao :([/QUOTE]

View profile -> Edit profile -> Change viewable setting to PUBLIC

[quote name='B:L']View profile -> Edit profile -> Change viewable setting to PUBLIC[/QUOTE]
Thanks that solved my issue.

[quote name='Awkward1099']I don't feel safe logging in to Steam through another site, would anyone be kind enough to PM me a key?[/QUOTE]

It's safe - it's Steams login service....

[quote name='Izod517']It's safe - it's Steams login service....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think his goal is to trick other people into sending him their keys...

[quote name='PetersHere']Yeah, I think his goal is to trick other people into sending him their keys...[/QUOTE]

How the hell will I get into my house if I send him my keys?!?! Let alone start my car?!?!?!

got it, I wonder if more people would get it if it was labeled "Free TF2 item, comes with game" I think half the stuff people do on steam is motivated by TF2 trinkets.

[quote name='Daviddenton3']got it, I wonder if more people would get it if it was labeled "Free TF2 item, comes with game" I think half the stuff people do on steam is motivated by TF2 trinkets.[/QUOTE]

It would have been over in the first 10 minutes then.

bread's done
Back