Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/31 to 4/6)

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#61 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Thanks OP, not much again from Target.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#62 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Skyrim still doesn't have one, so have fun waiting.

Well that's because they haven't finished releasing all of the DLC yet

#63 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

Shit, this *might* be another opportunity to do some serious damage, assuming there are coinciding sales at competitor(s) to pricematch. Last time I and many others PM'd the great Best Buy discounts on various games to chain multiple purchases to bring the prices down even further.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#64 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Wish if I knew Defiance would be on the list. Probably not.

#65 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

What if I still have my pre order for LM can I get that 5 gc and then 10 for gta 5 deal?

#66 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Is Survival Instinct better than telltale walking dead?

If they were released in the same year one could be considered game of the year and the other the worst game of the year. You can guess which is which.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#67 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

What if I still have my pre order for LM can I get that 5 gc and then 10 for gta 5 deal?

The preorder cards specifically state "expire 7 days from release date"

That means you would have to do it on Sunday

#68 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

The 100% trade-in bonus is still going on, right?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#69 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

i hope my parents dont yell at me for buying so many games

#70 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

If they were released in the same year one could be considered game of the year and the other the worst game of the year. You can guess which is which.

Neither because both weren't great and both weren't terrible.

I would put them on equal ground honestly. One could have had more action and one could have had more story.

xivpads.png

#71 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

survival instinct price nuke already lol. wow what a turd, i still regret borrowing it from my friend

i felt bad. i was at gamestop. some dude was with his kid and the kidhad his hard earned cash in his hand and was beggin his dad for the rest of the money. i dunno wat happened but it was 50 bucks. didnt feel like it was my place...plus im a gamestop investor so i wont prevent it eithr way

#72 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:33 AM

i felt bad. i was at gamestop. some dude was with his kid and the kidhad his hard earned cash in his hand and was beggin his dad for the rest of the money. i dunno wat happened but it was 50 bucks. didnt feel like it was my place...plus im a gamestop investor so i wont prevent it eithr way

Boo this man!

#73 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Heh at the survival insticncts drop.. as many people have mentioned, what a turd.

I used to have a half decent Gamestop near me but it closed. Only one of the good employees from there kept his job and he got shuffled around to the other cruddy ones around here. He wound up at one of the worst ones in the area (the mall one). I just got reminded of one of the reasons it sucks so much:

So i walk into the GS at the mall real quick because it showed they had how to train your dragon for the DS. I was grabbing it for my niece since we were in the area at build a bear workshop. I notice the employee that i like there and am surprised since i thought he had moved to the so-so store over in Dublin. Im talking to him briefly while he looks up the game and one of the other employees is standing there. I ask offhand if hes played the new Walking Dead game and he laughs with a vehemet 'no' We joke about some of the crappy gameplay videos and stuff we've seen and the other employee jumps in saying that its actually a good game. I really thought he was joking. But he was dead serious... it gets better. He then proceeded to go on about how it was at least way better than that 'crappy' other Walking Dead game that won all those 'silly game of the year awards' (his exact words). We just stared at him. I asked if he was serious and he said he definitely was. His take was that Telltales game had a good story but that was all, that the gameplay was junk. When i pointed out it was like an old school adventure game he just said that that crap may have been ok for the 90's but doesn't fly anymore these days. The employee i liked and I just exchanged a glance and he shook his head and said that some of the best games came out of the 90's, which i totally agree with. I just shook my head and thought this was awesome reinforcement as to why i hate going to these other Gamestop locations

The sad thing is i seriously wonder if maybe this shitty Survival instincts game will sell more than Telltales excellent game. Theres so many COD bro's that probably think the same way that idiot does.

Boo this man!

Double boo! cmon man thats messed up. You should have at least mentioned that the price on that game is gonna drop like a rock
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#74 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Heh at the survival insticncts drop.. as many people have mentioned, what a turd.

I used to have a half decent Gamestop near me but it closed. Only one of the good employees from there kept his job and he got shuffled around to the other cruddy ones around here. He wound up at one of the worst ones in the area (the mall one). I just got reminded of one of the reasons it sucks so much:

So i walk into the GS at the mall real quick because it showed they had how to train your dragon for the DS. I was grabbing it for my niece since we were in the area at build a bear workshop. I notice the employee that i like there and am surprised since i thought he had moved to the so-so store over in Dublin. Im talking to him briefly while he looks up the game and one of the other employees is standing there. I ask offhand if hes played the new Walking Dead game and he laughs with a vehemet 'no' We joke about some of the crappy gameplay videos and stuff we've seen and the other employee jumps in saying that its actually a good game. I really thought he was joking. But he was dead serious... it gets better. He then proceeded to go on about how it was at least way better than that 'crappy' other Walking Dead game that won all those 'silly game of the year awards' (his exact words). We just stared at him. I asked if he was serious and he said he definitely was. His take was that Telltales game had a good story but that was all, that the gameplay was junk. When i pointed out it was like an old school adventure game he just said that that crap may have been ok for the 90's but doesn't fly anymore these days. The employee i liked and I just exchanged a glance and he shook his head and said that some of the best games came out of the 90's, which i totally agree with. I just shook my head and thought this was awesome reinforcement as to why i hate going to these other Gamestop locations

The sad thing is i seriously wonder if maybe this shitty Survival instincts game will sell more than Telltales excellent game. Theres so many COD bro's that probably think the same way that idiot does.

Double boo! cmon man thats messed up. You should have at least mentioned that the price on that game is gonna drop like a rock

Yeah, for real, how dare someone not like the boring ass adventure genre!

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#75 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

i hope my parents dont yell at me for buying so many games

I'm an adult and that still frequently happens to me :lol:

#76 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

Too bad I already pre-ordered GTA V. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#77 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

Definitely in for walking dead should be easy to get $20ish back from non-CAGers when I'm done with it

Is 100% trade-in credit continuing?

In-store signs say ends 4/6, they could extend it but most likely 50% will start on 4/7

The 100% trade-in bonus is still going on, right?

till 4/6

#78 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Yeah, for real, how dare someone not like the boring ass adventure genre!

Agreed. The game is ok. Definitely wasn't worth any of the gotys it got.

It was a point and click game for the most part, more along the lines of those hidden object games, than a real game. Could have panned out much better.

xivpads.png

#79 grundy

grundy

Whatevr a spider can

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

The preorder cards specifically state "expire 7 days from release date"

That means you would have to do it on Sunday

One minor problem: Target is closed on Easter Sunday

Currently playing:
:360: nothing
:3ds: nothing
:pc: nothing
:ps3: Killzone HD

#80 invincibleaggre

invincibleaggre

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

Wish nba 2k13 price would drop! Thanks op http://www.lightgame...i.me/targertad/

#81 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

I REGRET renting Survival Instinct from redbox.

#82 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

Digital ad this week.

Buy 1 Get 1 30% Off on all video games priced $19.99 or less.

Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off all Skylander Giants figures & accessories.

Buy :360::ps3: BioShock Infinite for $59.99, get one of these games and versions shown for 75% off. Prices shown after 75% discount:
:ps3: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $4.99
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV $4.99
:360: Borderlands $4.99

#83 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

75% Off ANY One of these Video Games when you buy Bioshock Infinite for Xbox 360 or PS3.

:ps3:Midnight Club Los Angeles: $19.99
:ps3::360:Grand Theft Auto IV: $19.99
:360:Borderlands: $19.99

Buy one get one 30% off all games $19.99 or less

Buy one get one 40% off all Skylanders Figures and Accessories.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#84 dwo

dwo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

Link? EDIT: nevermind, found it

http://www.toysrus.c...-video-games-wh

#85 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

Also, there are no video game sales in the Kmart weekly ad for the same week.

There is this:
SYWR members only: get $10 in points when you spend $60 or more in electronics. A Xbox 360 is shown in the listing as a qualifying electronic purchase.

#86 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

are u sure borderlands for $4.99 is not a typo/ mistake? LOL

#87 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

was excited until I saw the list of games:rofl:

Thanks anyway OP, but I'm still going to wait for a price drop om Infinite

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#88 zyk

zyk

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

Should have known $5 for a game would be too good. Thanks for the info though

#89 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

are u sure borderlands for $4.99 is not a typo/ mistake? LOL

All of the games listed were $19.99 except for :ps3: GTA4, at $19.98

75% off of $19.99 is $4.99

Screenshot from the digital ad:
Posted Image

#90 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

I was playing around with the shopping cart hoping to get a TRU glitch but can't get anything to work. Kept trying to put two copies of Bioshock Infinite in to see if I'd get one at 75% off but it did not work