448 replies to this topic

#301 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

Few more things came in.
Posted Image
ME3 CE from Amazon and HeartGold from Gotian's lowball. One of the discs in the CE is loose and I don't like the duct tape over the cardboard box. It does look new though from other pictures I've seen online.
Posted Image
Starting my boxed pokemon collection. Johto and Hoenn are my favorite regions so I'll be going after Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald next. Might hold off on the older ones for a while. I do have Black, White, Black 2, White 2 CIB and Crystal, Silver, and Leaf Green cart only.
Posted Image
Annnnnnnd preordered this bad boy. Will look nice next to my SSJ2 Gohan.

#302 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

I usually prefer clothing ones too. A lot of times, there just isn't a good normal clothing one, and I give up waiting.

For example, Kashiwazaki Sena school uniform versions suck. The latter one looks like she's constipated and needs to pee at the same time. Compare to her Monster Hunter version.

Shana falls into the same deal. Pretty much all of her figures look odd, other than the ones that use the same upper torso.

Hinagiku<3 only has one normal cloth figure. And it's ugly.

I really don't like those fake-looking skirts, which is probably my biggest beef. Their faces also usually look off. I like the more natural looking outfits more. Look, Marilyn Monroe!

elessar123.png

#303 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

hehe ya. I should've gotten the Asuna figure... I find that I have a preference for cute outfit w/ weapon, preferably huge weapon (except anything Miku...well except miku racing 2012... love 2011, can't wait for 2013 figure.)

#304 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

this thread got weird in a hurry

#305 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

i only played one level last night (it actually seems like a decent brawler.) but a quick google search says there is a flood stage in the game.

In that case, I'll definitely have to check it out sometime. Hopefully I can save myself some time and find a video of this level.

#306 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

For a few years now, I've been using a $40 Belkin router and I have no complaints. I can connect to it from anywhere on our property...down the street as well. Sounds like you should've spent 10 more dollars!

Lol haha I should of! But while at was target deciding I just thought the $10 difference wouldn't matter but I guess it might have haha.

Obviously we did last night, lol. Anyway, just gonna drop this link here:

http://m.bestbuy.com...Id=abcat0503000

Too much for my price range thanks though might look into if my brother is really to spend more.

I use an Netgear N600, and it works pretty well. Also has support for 5.6Ghz mode, and only cost about $70 or so a couple years ago (so should be cheaper now).

Looks pretty good. I had a netgear and it was pretty damn good in my experience also it's at a good price. I'll definitely look into more. Thanks!

As for a pick ups I'm still waiting for something in the mail to post, don't want to post several pictures haha.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#307 GameNChick

GameNChick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

Few more things came in.
Posted Image
ME3 CE from Amazon and HeartGold from Gotian's lowball. One of the discs in the CE is loose and I don't like the duct tape over the cardboard box. It does look new though from other pictures I've seen online.
Posted Image
Starting my boxed pokemon collection. Johto and Hoenn are my favorite regions so I'll be going after Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald next. Might hold off on the older ones for a while. I do have Black, White, Black 2, White 2 CIB and Crystal, Silver, and Leaf Green cart only.
Posted Image
Annnnnnnd preordered this bad boy. Will look nice next to my SSJ2 Gohan.

Where did you pre-order the Goku from :D

#308 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Where did you pre-order the Goku from :D

Anime Island, came out to 35.xx shipped. Started browsing their site some more and I wish I hadn't done that ha. So many statues I want, so little moneyz and space :cold:

#309 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Deliveries from yesterday:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

See? I can buy games, too! First one I bought to actually play since early January.

#310 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Can you take some photos of the inside and back for Hellboy? I've been thinking about importing the steelbook. I really loved the design, I still haven't traded in my dvd because of it.

#311 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

FYI: the case is not embossed in any way.

#312 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Thank you! I may need to double dip on this one, I never cared for the standard cover art.

#313 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Please check out my newest pick up video:

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#314 daver16

daver16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Here are my pick ups from this past week, couldn't resist buying the GBA games though I already had most of them because they were $7 a piece and the SNES games were $3 each!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Actually really surprised that Dead Space showed up and is sealed, got it off ebay it was a $5 buy it now and was waiting all week to get an email saying it was a mistake though it sounds like the disk is loose so kind of scared it open it haha.

#315 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

Here are my pick ups from this past week, couldn't resist buying the GBA games though I already had most of them because they were $7 a piece and the SNES games were $3 each!

+PICS REMOVED+

Actually really surprised that Dead Space showed up and is sealed, got it off ebay it was a $5 buy it now and was waiting all week to get an email saying it was a mistake though it sounds like the disk is loose so kind of scared it open it haha.

Minish Cap and 4 swords, my interest has been piqued :D

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#316 GameNChick

GameNChick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image

#317 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

Posted Image

BOTH FROM KMARTS. note fling was 30$ not 50$

#318 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:37 AM

How much for the DSiXL? I've been looking to upgrade from my lite.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#319 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

How much for the DSiXL? I've been looking to upgrade from my lite.

kmarts and walmarts sell'em for 130$

#320 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

Posted Image

Wow! $5 for DS3? That's awesome!

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#321 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

some stuff I got tonight:
Posted Image

Black Ops and ODST were categorized as "Very Scratched", so $5 a piece. Both are complete, and I installed them just fine. MW2 was actually free in a round about way, but I already have it on PS3 so I'm not sure if I'll play it again. Drums were $25, and I actually didn't realize they were The Beatles version until I got home.

I really would like to keep them, but I've been having a problem and wonder if it's fixable: the red pad seems to sometimes pop out (the rubber part). I keep pushing it back, but wonder if there is anyway to fix it for good. If not I'll take them back, but would really prefer not to.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#322 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

kmarts and walmarts sell'em for 130$

IDK how anyone could want a DSi at this point. The DS Lite and a 3DSXL make the best combo. The DSL will play all the great DS and GBA games while the 3DSXL gets all the kickass games coming out and even plays the downloadable games that use to make a DSi worth purchasing. Hell Id even suggest a GBASP/3DSXL combo before getting a DSi again.

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8401525 Loot Crate (Get boxes of tech/gamer/nerd stuff delievered every month)

http://www.ebates.co...TvZAODnfHwJLg== Earn Cash Back on shopping sites

http://sensor2.suite...S=1&RPID=282220 Tango Giftcards for running an app

Earn giftcards for Amazon and other places by clicking the referral links. Help a brother out while youre at it :)

#323 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

Decided to make sure I go to the flea market on Sundays. Bought a bit more today.

First got these Genesis games for $2 a piece. All in crummy condition but for $12 I really don't care.
Posted Image

Also bought all of these big box pc games for $10. Found out Hexen Sealed goes for around $40 on ebay so I paid for everything today by buying these. All of these are still sealed except that Super Heroes from Hoboken. Also that book on the bottom if I can sell it also goes for around $40.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#324 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

So I always check out these threads, but I never post any pics of my pickups. I think these warrant me starting to post pictures of my pickups now. I basically got both of these for Mario RPG and Final Fight for SNES. Needless to say, I'm happy.

Posted Image

#325 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

For some reason your embedded picture doesn't want to work, I had to copy the url. But nice pickup on both of those.
Posted Image

#326 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

For some reason your embedded picture doesn't want to work, I had to copy the url. But nice pickup on both of those.

Got it....although it posted rather large....Sorry for that guys.

#327 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Finally got some pickups. Everything is complete and from GS except bioshock from BB.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#328 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image
It's nothing much. The above are from Gamestop. I thought I was going to get Stranglehold and Sega Superstars Tennis with their cases but they gave me these things instead. Lost Planet is in pristine condition, and I was going to get Gears of War as well, but they raised the price to $5. Oh well. :lol: Picked up the two Wii Fits for their cases. For .50 cents each, you can't go wrong.
Posted Image
Picked up Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Parts I-III through the Amazon Warehouse. Unfortunately, Part I came with Part II disks, so that was a bust.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#329 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image
It's nothing much. The above are from Gamestop. I thought I was going to get Stranglehold and Sega Superstars Tennis with their cases but they gave me these things instead. Lost Planet is in pristine condition, and I was going to get Gears of War as well, but they raised the price to $5. Oh well. :lol: Picked up the two Wii Fits for their cases. For .50 cents each, you can't go wrong.
Posted Image
Picked up Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Parts I-III through the Amazon Warehouse. Unfortunately, Part I came with Part II disks, so that was a bust.

Should check the CN codes from Wii Fit. Worth 100 coins each:hot:

#330 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Should check the CN codes from Wii Fit. Worth 100 coins each:hot:

Doesn't have them. :lol:

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler