The Official CAG April 2013 Pick-Ups Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
448 replies to this topic

#331 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

I feel like I'm posting in here all the time but got a few more things today.

Posted Image

I got Mario Party 5, Mario Party Tennis, Sakura Wars (Wii), Shining Force (genesis), Elemental Master (Genesis). I did also get Kirby's Air Ride from gamestop but it doesn't seem to work.

The gamecube games cost around $12, Sakura Wars was around $3 after some reward zone coupons and the two Genesis games cost me $10 after I traded in Gears of War Judgement that I just won not that long ago. Not a bad day.
Posted Image

#332 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

Posted Image

I got Mario Party 5, Mario Party Tennis, Sakura Wars (Wii), Shining Force (genesis), Elemental Master (Genesis). I did also get Kirby's Air Ride from gamestop but it doesn't seem to work.

The gamecube games cost around $12, Sakura Wars was around $3 after some reward zone coupons and the two Genesis games cost me $10 after I traded in Gears of War Judgement that I just won not that long ago. Not a bad day.

Mario Power Tennis, though I'm sure there is a tennis game in one of the Party games. That's a pretty great deal, wish my gamestops still had gamecube games:cry:
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#333 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

I don't mind. I enjoy seeing everyone else's pick ups. Always fun to look at them.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#334 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

Posted Image

Didn't know it came with the DVD.

#335 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

Not retro, but I found Bioshock infinite (360) for 16 bucks at my local GW. now to play the first 2 lol
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#336 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Decided to make sure I go to the flea market on Sundays. Bought a bit more today.

First got these Genesis games for $2 a piece. All in crummy condition but for $12 I really don't care.
Posted Image

Want.

Those games are terrible. You should really just send them to me so I can peacefully put them to rest. No sense in torturing yourself with them.

#337 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Want.

Those games are terrible. You should really just send them to me so I can peacefully put them to rest. No sense in torturing yourself with them.

I know, but I wouldn't want you to have to torture yourself with them either ;). If I do ever find some better copies I'd sell these for what I paid them for if you ever did want some of them.
Posted Image

#338 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

By some random chance I happened upon one of those games I the wild today ;)

Posted Image

Just kept grabbing games today for some reason without really watching my tab. Ended up at roughly 65 bucks.

#339 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

Nice finds man. Your Arrow Flash is 10x better condition then mine :(. Nice pickup on Life Force too, just got that a few weeks back myself.
Posted Image

#340 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

I'm back with some new stuff. :D

Posted Image
All six volumes of s-CRY-ed, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers and Pandora's Tower. Got all of s-CRY-ed from an eBay auction for only $30 total (shipping included). Was cheaper to get the singles than hoping to pick up either of the boxsets available. Also got Kirby's Adventure for 30 cents on my Wii U's Virtual Console.

#341 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

Nice finds man. Your Arrow Flash is 10x better condition then mine :(. Nice pickup on Life Force too, just got that a few weeks back myself.

Thanks!

It's pretty cherry. It was 5 bucks too, so I can't complain one bit!

I LOVE Life Force so much. Was really happy to find it along with Gradius for a decent price :D

Now to try out all these random GBA games...

#342 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

Ebay:
Posted Image

Pandora's Tower was an Amazon preorder. The other three wii games from GS. I paid sticker for Oregon Trail, the other two were part of the 50% off. Under Defeat is from Amazon's price drop. All from Disc Replay: NES (Spy Hunter), SNES (Plok, Clay Fighter, NBA Jam), Genesis (Castle of Illusion, Ren and Stimpy, Cool Spot, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Comix Zone).
Posted Image

From Amazon warehouse deals ($3.xx)
Posted Image
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#343 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

This batch of cell phone pics were particularly ugly, but I'm too lazy to retake them.

Blue 3DS XL + games (Amazon, Best Buy)

Posted Image

Diablo 2 Collector's Edition (eBay)

Posted Image

Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameStop, no slipcover and the steelbook has a few dents, but I'm not complaining)

Posted Image

Borderlands GOTY guide ($15 at a used book store, shrink wrap is messed up around the corners, but I think I can still get away with calling it brand new)

Posted Image

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition Pouch (Craigslist)

Posted Image

#344 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

Man, I've been hunting for Castle of Illusion in the wild for months now. I miss that game. I think it's time to just grab a copy on eBay...

#345 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

This batch of cell phone pics were particularly ugly, but I'm too lazy to retake them.

Blue 3DS XL + games (Amazon, Best Buy)

Posted Image

Diablo 2 Collector's Edition (eBay)

Posted Image

Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameStop, no slipcover and the steelbook has a few dents, but I'm not complaining)

Posted Image

Borderlands GOTY guide ($15 at a used book store, shrink wrap is messed up around the corners, but I think I can still get away with calling it brand new)

Posted Image

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition Pouch (Craigslist)

Posted Image

How much did you pay for the prime trilogy? Cause I just looked it up on their website and it is going for 64.99 (slimy...)

xivpads.png

#346 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

Posted Image
Nothing super exciting.

#347 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

How much did you pay for the prime trilogy? Cause I just looked it up on their website and it is going for 64.99 (slimy...)

Around $50 after tax. If nothing else, it's a way of moving a chunk of credit to cash in one shot.

#348 ShogunNage

ShogunNage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it was my birthday last week so not pictured is gift cards and a new computer chair

#349 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it was my birthday last week so not pictured is gift cards and a new computer chair

Happy Birthday!

I think this is the first time I've seen books as a pick up:applause:
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#350 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:00 AM

Posted Image

Got Wario and the two Kyurem yesterday, Sailor Moon came in the mail. Typical gashopon quality, but Sailor Mercury's legs don't go all the way into her torso, so her skirt looks half as short as normal...especially in back.

#351 misterpiggybank

misterpiggybank

Too cheap to function

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

Posted Image
Nothing super exciting.

I find it pretty exciting you found a used copy of Brave Story that has a case :applause:

#352 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

Posted Image
Nothing super exciting.

I've been wanting EO4 for a while now. Did they do anything with the missing manual? Is there one included in yours?

Posted Image

Got Wario and the two Kyurem yesterday, Sailor Moon came in the mail. Typical gashopon quality, but Sailor Mercury's legs don't go all the way into her torso, so her skirt looks half as short as normal...especially in back.

Where did you get the B/W Kyurems at? They look awesome.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#353 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

I've been wanting EO4 for a while now. Did they do anything with the missing manual? Is there one included in yours?

What missing manual?

#354 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Where did you get the B/W Kyurems at? They look awesome.

The newest TCG card packs. This one has 4 packs and a holo foil of the specific Kyurem. Managed to get a White Kyurem EX and holo Team Plasma's Weezing card. Took advantage of TRU's B1G1 40% off deal.

#355 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

The manual's not in the case. It's a digital manual on the game itself that you open via the 3DS menu.

#356 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

I find it pretty exciting you found a used copy of Brave Story that has a case :applause:

That's actually a second copy for me, but I was amazed myself they had a CIB one and couldn't pass it up. If anyone here happens to want it for cost + shipping, let me know.

#357 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

What missing manual?

When it was released the was reports that it didn't even ship with a manual of a sort it just had those old DS Safety and Health booklets.

The newest TCG card packs. This one has 4 packs and a holo foil of the specific Kyurem. Managed to get a White Kyurem EX and holo Team Plasma's Weezing card. Took advantage of TRU's B1G1 40% off deal.

Might pick some up for them then. Haven't played and been up to date with the TCG for over half a year now. I'd love the feeling of getting a rare holo or ex from a pack.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#358 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

Posted Image

#359 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

From Five Below:

Posted Image

From RightStuf/eBay:

Posted Image

From Best Buy:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#360 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Just a couple of Genesis games tonight. Stopped at the local game store and picked these up for $10 a piece which is a tad high but I have been looking for them. The games are Air Buster and Arcus Odyssey

Posted Image

Slowly working my way toward having all the Genesis shmups.
Posted Image