CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

From Five Below:

Posted Image

From Best Buy:

Posted Image
Posted Image

how much were the coraline and smallville blu rays.

#362 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Genesis SHMUPS are so grand!

So I'm nearing "completion" of my N64 collection. By completion I mean all the titles on my must have list. Kirby, bomberman, bomberman hero, pokemon stadium 2, starcraft, and iggy's recking balls came in recently, and a couple more are on their way from ol' eBay. What's left?

Bomberman 64 2
Gauntlet legends
Dr Mario
Ogre Battle
Turok 3

I'm pretty amped considering the only two pricey titles are bomberman and ogre battle. I'll still pick up games here and there for the system, but those are the only titles which remain that I'm actively hunting for. Will feel so good to scratch at least one system off my list :D

#363 NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

Some recent pickups:

Posted Image

3DS XL and a bunch of games. I've never owned a DS, so I've got a lot of catching up to do! (Wouldn't mind some recommendations)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#364 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

were did you find those gundam games?

#365 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

how much were the coraline and smallville blu rays.

Coraline, being from Five Below, was $5. Smallville was on sale for $20, but used an Upgrade & Save coupon to get it for $15 each.

#366 NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

were did you find those gundam games?

Bought both of them on ebay. Lost War Chronicle is relatively inexpensive, but Senshitachi no Kiseki set me back quite a bit.

#367 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

Nice pick ups I'm seeing today. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#368 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

Bought both of them on ebay. Lost War Chronicle is relatively inexpensive, but Senshitachi no Kiseki set me back quite a bit.

thanx.

#369 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

They actually made a game out of that 08th MS Team rip off?

#370 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

Coraline, being from Five Below, was $5. Smallville was on sale for $20, but used an Upgrade & Save coupon to get it for $15 each.

i figured coraline was $5 lol but had to ask anyway just in case there was a sale. Smallville I will be picking up tomorrow since you say they are on sale and as much as that show took a sharp decline the last few seasons i still loved it.

#371 thenexus6

thenexus6

more human than human

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Got this on eBay for a steal only £10.50 with free delivery! Still £20 and over in stores. I don't actually have a 3D player I just wanted it for the seven hours of behind the scenes! Ridley Scott movies always have really good BTS I find.

Posted Image

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#372 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

When it was released the was reports that it didn't even ship with a manual of a sort it just had those old DS Safety and Health booklets.

As I said - it's not that it was missing a manual, but rather it was never given a physical one. The manual is included on the game digitally and can be accessed via the 3DS menu.

On another note, my newest additions!
Posted Image
All three Zeta Gundam movies. It was either pay $45 for the bundle with a carboard box holding them together, or I pay $35 for the singles. Went with the singles. Getting really close to owning all the Bandai DVDs/Blu-rays I want.

Also bought Mega Man 4 on the 3DS' Virtual Console and Poker Night at the Inventory 2 on Steam.

#373 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

By far my best video game find in a long time.

Was visiting family, and stopped by a thrift store on my way back.

Glad I stopped by because I picked this up for $5,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The box is a little creased on the top because they basically had a stack of xbox games on top of it in the display case, but I don't really care. ^___^

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#374 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

nice pick up Squarehard! was that your only pickup?

#375 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

nice pick up Squarehard! was that your only pickup?

For today, yes. The other stuff I'm still waiting to arrive. ;D

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#376 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

Got this in the mail:

Posted Image

Pretty Guardian is obviously a Chinese bootleg, but the lot was only $20, so it was worth it.

From MovieStop, which I visited on a whim today:

Posted Image

Rideback didn't have the keychain, but it was cheap enough that I can still make back my money on eBay.

Normally, I take the price tags off before taking pictures, but you might not believe this deal if I had:

Posted Image

Best part: Volumes 4 and 5 were free. And all of them had their inserts.

#377 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Got this in the mail:

Posted Image

Pretty Guardian is obviously a Chinese bootleg, but the lot was only $20, so it was worth it.

From MovieStop, which I visited on a whim today:

Posted Image

Rideback didn't have the keychain, but it was cheap enough that I can still make back my money on eBay.

Normally, I take the price tags off before taking pictures, but you might not believe this deal if I had:

Posted Image

Best part: Volumes 4 and 5 were free. And all of them had their inserts.

Man, wish I could find Lucky Star for that price. Awesome pick-up:applause:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#378 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

For today, yes. The other stuff I'm still waiting to arrive. ;D

nice! now the question is, are you actually gonna open it.

#379 daver16

daver16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

Here are some of my pick ups some from ebay and others from local stores ( Gamestop, Bestbuy, goodwill)
I didn't know they had a version of Catherine that came with an artbook sound cd, do you guys think I should keep it sealed?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#380 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Here are some of my pick ups some from ebay and others from local stores ( Gamestop, Bestbuy, goodwill)
I didn't know they had a version of Catherine that came with an artbook sound cd, do you guys think I should keep it sealed?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think that was for all first run copies, at least thats what I remember from watching a developer unboxing. I don't think it's super valuable, but probably worth checking before you open it just in case;)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#381 3GSid

3GSid

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

These are this weeks pickups for me.

Posted Image

Picked up Tomb Raider from Warehouse Deals. Said there was a gash and missing case. But came sealed, with artbook with only the outer sleeve torn. Could really care less about the sleeve, so don't care too much.

Dishonored came in a trade the other day from Reddit.

And I hate Gamestop for not keeping DS cases, but oh well. Was up in Lycoming, and picked up Rune Factory, Rune Factory 2, Rune Factory 3, and SMT Strange Journey!

All for a pretty decent price :bouncy:

Edited by 3GSid, 27 April 2013 - 02:54 AM.

My Completed Anime List

http://myanimelist.n...tatus=2&order=4                      

My Tradelist

http://www.cheapassg...ion-animemanga/

#382 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

These are this weeks pickups for me.

Posted Image

Picked up Tomb Raider from Warehouse Deals. Said there was a gash and missing case. But came sealed, with artbook with only the outer sleeve torn. Happy on that.

Dishonored came in a trade, and by far my most happy pickups.

I hate Gamestop for not keeping DS cases, but oh well. Was up in Lycoming, and picked up Rune Factory, Rune Factory 2, Rune Factory 3, and SMT Strange Journey!

All for a pretty decent price :bouncy:

Well, there goes me finding anything tomorrow >.>

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#383 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

I should be getting a package tomorrow. Pretty excited for that. xD

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#384 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

I check this thread every day in order to be jealous of everyone. I'm not about to make anyone else jealous, but I figured I'd show what I've picked up throughout the month :D

Spoiler

#385 ShoeGamer19

ShoeGamer19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Fire Emblem 3DS bundle for $120 including unused AR cards & club nintendo system registration. Then an extra game which was Pokemon for the DS! Great month! Posted Image

sig.gif

Free Wii U Conga Line!

http://www.cheapassg...ash-conga-line/

#386 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Posted Image

This came in the mail today and thursday. Cross X Edge, Last Rebellion, and Resonance of Fate came from Best Buy. Took advantage of the B2G1 sale on used games. Only $14 after Certs.

Eternal Sonata and Hyperdimension were from AWD. They were $10-11 and $21 respectively. Hyperdimension is the PAL Version, but I don't mind; it's much cheaper than the NTSC release. I would've waited for another price drop but didn't want to risk it.

All came in complete cept for Resonance of Fate. I need to go get the manual and artwork for that. All in all, I thought it was a good pickup. :D

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#387 BladeZ

BladeZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Found a Pokemon HeartGold while trolling for clearance deals at Sears... $19.97 clearance. Sells for $50 and up online. Box is in great condition. Think I will hold onto it though...

#388 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Posted Image

This came in the mail today and thursday. Cross X Edge, Last Rebellion, and Resonance of Fate came from Best Buy. Took advantage of the B2G1 sale on used games. Only $14 after Certs.

Eternal Sonata and Hyperdimension were from AWD. They were $10-11 and $21 respectively. Hyperdimension is the PAL Version, but I don't mind; it's much cheaper than the NTSC release. I would've waited for another price drop but didn't want to risk it.

All came in complete cept for Resonance of Fate. I need to go get the manual and artwork for that. All in all, I thought it was a good pickup. :D

I have Eternal Sonata sitting in my backlog. Really want to play it, but am so intimidated by long RPGs these days. Played for over an hour and still hadn't had one achievement pop, tells me I'm in for a long haul. It was really fun for the amount I played though, and the art is fabulous:applause:

#389 Olengie

Olengie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

I have Eternal Sonata sitting in my backlog. Really want to play it, but am so intimidated by long RPGs these days. Played for over an hour and still hadn't had one achievement pop, tells me I'm in for a long haul. It was really fun for the amount I played though, and the art is fabulous:applause:

I played the Demo a long time ago and I really enjoyed it. Finally got it so I could play it someday. Hopefully soon. Haha. If you want a long game, there is Infinite Undiscovery. Have yet to beat it, and it's been 2ish years. But blame my general laziness. Hahah.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#390 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image

won this in an ebay auction this week for $36 which is pretty damn good since this is oop.