The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

lol @ "LIMITED EDITION DVD SLEEVE"

#394 NastyNin9

NastyNin9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

Okay I have a lot of pickups in the past two weeks.

Gamecube with one controller and Need For Speed Underground 2 -$5 (flea market)
Two wavebird receivers -$10 (flea market)
Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future -$3 (flea market)
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X -$3 (flea market)
Pokemon Heart gold/soul silver guide -$.50 (yard sale)
Super Nintedno 3rd party controller -$4 (yard sale)
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 -$2 (yard sale)
Flo Rida CD -$1 (yard sale)
Spoiler

Replacement Blu Ray Drive for my ps3 slim- $70 (ebay)
Spoiler

GT bike -$40 (craigslist)
Spoiler

Fat PSP with two chargers and headphone controller. Has some pixel issues, but still works. A little beat up. -$25(craigslist)
Resistance Retribution -$4 (local game store)
Xbox Action Replay (going to mod my xbox) -$18 (ebay)
80gb IDE hard drive (for my xbox) -$10 (flea market)
Spoiler

Ok now, here is the big pickup of the day. All these games for $20 at the flea market. Notables: Mega Man Legends, Valkyrie Profiles, Metal Gear Solid, Jade Cocoon, and Legend of Dragoon.

Spoiler

#395 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

Posted Image

won this in an ebay auction this week for $36 which is pretty damn good since this is oop.

Congrats. :D Got Season 2?

#396 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Posted Image

Code of Princess from an obscenely helpful Gamestop employee who had a sealed CIB one shipped from another store for $30 and the GBC from a CAG lowball for $23! He had it listed as Good, but the box is absolutely flawless and the system doesn't have anything major on it.

Posted Image

I went yard saling with a friend and found the PS2 with Logitech wireless controller for $20, and Animal Crossing for $3. Unfortunately AC is missing the memory card.

Posted Image

I found this for $40 - way more than I typically spend on a single item at a yard sale. I thought originally it was the model indicated on the box, and thus worth a lot more, but still not a bad pickup for the price.

#397 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

Ready for the movie in July!

Posted Image

#398 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Well another sunday meant another trip to the local Flea Market. Seem to be able to walk away with something every time I go. Everything pictured below I spent about $50 on. A bit more then I'd like to spend usually but hate to walk away with nothing.

First stop before I went inside, checked out all the outside vendors and managed to find this GBA in a box for $5, cheap enough to buy in my opinion. Didn't really want to get back into handheld collection but figured I may as well grab a few games for it so I looked around inside and found F-Zero and Gunstar Heroes CIB.
Posted Image

From the same guy I got the GBA games at I also took a look through his Genesis games again, this has been where I've been getting them the last few weeks. Pretty much cleaned him out at this point but managed to get these today.
Ghouls and Ghosts
Strider
Steel Empire
Exo Squad
Shining in the Darkness
Asterix and the Great Escape
Posted Image

Not a bad day and can't wait to go again next Sunday and take a better look at his GBA games and see if there is anything else good hidden in there.
Posted Image

#399 BladeZ

BladeZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ready for the movie in July!

Posted Image

Where did you get those minions i have to have!!

#400 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Dodgeme, I gotta start going shopping with you!

#401 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Dodgeme, I gotta start going shopping with you!

Haha this has all been just to prepare me for yard sales. Hoping for a great summer. Honestly though I've been surprised how much I've found at this flea market considering I drove by it all the time not bothering to go.
Posted Image

#402 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

Where did you get those minions i have to have!!

Toysrus, they are $40 each, they had a 25% off coupon that was running all last week but didn't notice until yesterday. I guess there is going to be a third one (Minion Tim) but I don't think it has been released yet.

#403 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

Here's the usual stuff,
Posted Image

Now this stuff I picked up today after going to a garage sale. The lady was cleaning out her son's "clutter" as she called it because he had too much stuff, and he's currently out of town, so she took the opportunity to hold a garage sale and dump her son's things into the garage sale too. There was a box marked $1, which was filled with mostly junk, but then I saw a stack of games next to the box and asked the lady how much the games were. She looked over at the box and saw it was marked $1, so I wasn't sure if she might have thought I just dug those out of the box or not, but she just told me she'd be willing to do $10 for everything. Needless to say I made out like a bandit for $10. ^__^
Posted Image

All complete with the exception of Totori, and Dynasty Warriors 7, Falling Stars, and Naruto are still sealed.

Huzzah! :3

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#404 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

Here's the usual stuff,
Posted Image

Now this stuff I picked up today after going to a garage sale. The lady was cleaning out her son's "clutter" as she called it because he had too much stuff, and he's currently out of town, so she took the opportunity to hold a garage sale and dump her son's things into the garage sale too. There was a box marked $1, which was filled with mostly junk, but then I saw a stack of games next to the box and asked the lady how much the games were. She looked over at the box and saw it was marked $1, so I wasn't sure if she might have thought I just dug those out of the box or not, but she just told me she'd be willing to do $10 for everything. Needless to say I made out like a bandit for $10. ^__^
Posted Image

All complete with the exception of Totori, and Dynasty Warriors 7, Falling Stars, and Naruto are still sealed.

Huzzah! :3

Someone's gonna be ticked when they get back;)

#405 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

Someone's gonna be ticked when they get back;)

I kinda felt bad because I knew the lady was going to get yelled at, but at the same time I couldn't pass it up. :*(

#406 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

That dude's gonna be PISSED when he gets home! :P

#407 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

Congrats. :D Got Season 2?

i have the limited editions for s2 from awd a couple months back.

#408 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

That dude's gonna be PISSED when he gets home! :P

One day your wife or gf will do the same to you and squarehead and some lucky punk is going to get a huge score. It's the cycle of collectibles.

Rather then getting some kids game with their name written in marker they'll get yours with some fancy cover art lol.

I can't imagine if it happened to squarehead. It would be the biggest anime lot found in the wild. Probably even bigger then little brick and mortar stores liquidating. His collection is big enough that IMO he shouldn't even be renting if he is. He should own or be in a mortgage. Other wise he is renting with a collection big enough for a down payment on a mortgage.

I'd also be scared to own that much stuff without insurance. I'd literally be scared evey time I'm away from my house unless you have insurance.

What's funny is I know some real situations like this. They say my wife or gf will never do that. Next thing their wife is giving away their stuff for free.

The only safe way is to be single living on your own and trust no one. Or trust some wife who will stab you in the back and divorce you years later. 50% chance btw.

needler420.png

#409 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

One day your wife or gf will do the same to you and squarehead and some lucky punk is going to get a huge score. It's the cycle of collectibles.

Rather then getting some kids game with their name written in marker they'll get yours with some fancy cover art lol.

I can't imagine if it happened to squarehead. It would be the biggest anime lot found in the wild. Probably even bigger then little brick and mortar stores liquidating.

What's funny is I know some real situations like this. They say my wife or gf will never do that. Next thing their wife is giving away their stuff for free.

The only safe way is to be single living on your own and trust no one. Or trust some wife who will stab you in the back and divorce you years later. 50% chance btw.

Posted Image

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#410 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

I can't imagine if it happened to squarehead. It would be the biggest anime lot found in the wild. Probably even bigger then little brick and mortar stores liquidating. His collection is big enough that IMO he shouldn't even be renting if he is. He should own or be in a mortgage. Other wise he is renting with a collection big enough for a down payment on a mortgage.

I'd also be scared to own that much stuff without insurance. I'd literally be scared evey time I'm away from my house unless you have insurance.

I will definitely shit an entire brick house if that ever happened, and will have divorce papers on my end ready in hand.

Luckily I am indeed, so I will be able to recoup some of it in the event anything like that happened, but personal property coverage may or may not even cover all of that collection since everything else in the house will dig in to that cost. :*(

But yeah, if anybody that I ever live with does that to me I'd be one sad panda. T____T

#411 Mirpkered

Mirpkered

Dyslexic GAC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Been on a cruise for the past few days and am finally getting a chance to post some stuff I found during the travel time:

Posted Image

I found these Wii Guitar Hero guitars at a thrift store in St. Robert. They ended up being $2 each so it was a nice deal.

Posted Image

We were just about to the ship for boarding in Galveston. I saw this sale advertised and checked it out. Glad I did! They had tons of games but nothing stellar. I did manage to pick the following though:

Dungeon Siege III (360)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Xenosaga Episode I (PS2)

They came out to supposed to be $15 but I talked her down to $7. Dungeon Seige came in handy later as you'll see...

Posted Image

This was a nice find at a Galveston EZ Pawn shop. I picked up:

Starfox 64 3D (3DS)
Disgea 3 (PS3)

I ended up talking her to $15 for the pair which was awesome. I went to another EZ Pawn later and found that the Starfox game was supposed to be a 'Premium Video Game' priced at $25 and it was marked $10 and Disgea came handy a little later...

Posted Image

This was a nice find at an EZ Pawn in Texas. It was tucked in the back of a display case and I had on of the workers pull it out. It turned out it was the Special Edition of Bioshock 2. Included in it was:

Outer Box
3 Bioshock 2 Posters
Sealed Soundtrack CD
Sealed Soundtrack Record
Bioshock 2 Artbook
Bioshock 2 Game

The kicker was that it was marked $19.99. They wouldn't budge on the price but I couldn't argue.

Posted Image

This was the find I've been waiting for. While traveling to Galveston I used the GameStop app to try and find this at every store along the way. Finally, on the way back, it turned out that a store across the street where we had lunch in Huntsville, TX. They had literally gotten it in as this same store didn't have it when I had passed through earlier. I traded Dungeon Siege III on 360 and Disgaea 3 to bring the price to $40 for it. XENOBLADE!!!!

Posted Image

Picked up this game at a pawn shop in Springfield, MO. It was $5 and I ended up Klonoa for Wii. This was another game on my want list.

Posted Image

Found this nice deal at a Red Racks in Springfield, MO. It's a wireless drum set for 360 for Guitar Hero. I ended up paying $5.98 for it but it will flip nicely.

#412 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

You're going to die a sad, little lonely man.

#413 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

You're going to die a sad, little lonely man.

probably

needler420.png

#414 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

But that means more money for anime and games.

#415 GameNChick

GameNChick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

Posted Image

Still three weeks from being complete, still needs to go through plastering stage then primed and resin'd

#416 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

Wait, did you make that from scratch?

#417 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

Looks like a garage kit. Don't see them too often in the US.

#418 Thirdkoopa

Thirdkoopa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Warning: It's pretty big.

Resistance 3 (PS3)
Mario Tennis Open (3DS)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
El Shaddai (PS3)
Prince of Persia (PS3)
Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
Street Fighter x Tekken (PS3)
Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
Dead to Rights: Retribution (PS3)
Concentration (NES)
Mario Bros / Duck Hunt (NES)

Next time I'm gonna resize the pictures to even smaller.

#419 Vandalia

Vandalia

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

You were not kidding :lol:

#420 Thirdkoopa

Thirdkoopa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

You were not kidding :lol:

='D

I think I did a pretty good job this month.