PS Vita (WiFi+3G) $199.99 after $100 mail-in rebate @ FYE.

[quote name='choral_music']Wait.
Did you ever find the DuckTales volume?[/QUOTE]
No, and it's the hardest out of the 3 volumes to find. Disney hasn't released a 4th volume.

[quote name='mkelehan']What's the downloadable game?[/QUOTE]

Whatever is part of the deal when you sign up for AT&T.

Paying $299.99 up front, and then waiting months for a rebate to go through? If it goes through? Plus I could swear I've seen straight up $199 deals for this recently. I'm sure there will be others, especially in the time period it would take for a rebate to go through.

lol'd @ mail in rebate, those still exist? I thought everyone caught onto that scam years ago.....

[quote name='crunchewy']Paying $299.99 up front, and then waiting months for a rebate to go through? If it goes through? Plus I could swear I've seen straight up $199 deals for this recently. I'm sure there will be others, especially in the time period it would take for a rebate to go through.[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's $199.97 at (some? all?) Sony stores right now. Speculation is that they're discontinuing the 3G model and it's a clearance drop.

Yeah wait for the official price cut. Sony said it themselves in an interview that it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN. Better deals are coming. Might as well save now with the PS4 around the corner.

Same goes for the Wii U although Nintendo is claiming they won't drop the price. But look at the sales... Retailers will give in again like Best Buy did for $250. If Nintendo E3 isn't anything short of amazing i'm guessing $200 Wii. If they have a good E3, I'm still guessing Wii hits $250 or bundled with a game for $300 minimum.

Sales on both have been horrible.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']FYE is still in business?[/QUOTE]
As a former employee, the majority of our stores profit came from the holidays and they make a killing then.

[quote name='Javery']If you have to sign a 2 year contract with AT&T they should throw in the Vita for free.[/QUOTE]
Still wouldn't be worth it, having At&t's service.

[quote name='Javery']If you have to sign a 2 year contract with AT&T they should throw in the Vita for free.[/QUOTE]

Lol...true. But I guess you could just not activate the 3g and basically have a wi-fi vita with a free 8gb memory card for $50 less than the wi-fi model.

It's monthly with the option to cancel anytime.

bread's done
Back