Photo
* * * * - 23 votes

Club Nintendo Deals ~ New Games 7/78/3-: Kid Icarus 3D (3DS) | Metal Torrent (3DS) | Donkey Kong Jr. (WiiU) | Paper Mario (Wii / WiiU) |

Club Nintendo Coins Wii 3DS Wii U

• Please log in to reply
6615 replies to this topic

#181 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

Opinions on Kirby? I have 1300 coins and nothing else to get

It's certainly worth 150 coins, the only reason I don't get it is the fact that I own a physical copy.

#182 pezmanmike

pezmanmike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

I agree with kid. Awesome game, but I have the original so I may just get Mario 64.
Currently Playing:

:360:: Borderlands 2
:wii:: Tatsunoko vs Capcom (with fight stick!)
:3ds:: Pushmo
:ps3:: Double Dragon: Neon

#183 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

They have Mario 64 for the Wii but not for the 3DS? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#184 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

I am from the newer era, and playing a game in non color would just not be that enjoyable on a 3ds. I might still get Kirby's pinball, because it does look really fun!

#185 Mikko

Mikko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

question about family accounts that are connected: are the coins shared subtracted when one account buys something?

Yes, all the coins go into a single pile. If any one person buys something, it comes out of the whole amount; not just their contributions.

#186 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

They have Mario 64 for the Wii but not for the 3DS? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Probably due to the fact that there's a physical DS port with extra features and new content that's arguably better than a virtual console version of the original would be for the 3DS.

#187 yokuo

yokuo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:46 AM

Would love to grab Mario 64 and even Kirby, but I'm too low on coins to get either right now. Oh well, first world gamer problems, right?
You should pretend there's something witty here.

#188 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

They should've put a copy of Super Metroid on the 3DS by now :(

#189 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

wish I hadn't missed the sale on the reversible pouch

#190 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

No reason to waste the coins on Super Metroid when I can get it for 30 cents soon on Wii U.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (23) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#191 triforce9

triforce9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

Oh man, Kirby's Pinball Land. I played that game so much when I was a kid. Definitely worth the coins for me. To Club Nintendooooo!
Posted Image

#192 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Its funny kirbys pinball land went up and so many seem to like it. I have a mint cib copy that Ive never played lying around my drawers.

#193 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Its funny kirbys pinball land went up and so many seem to like it. I have a mint cib copy that Ive never played lying around my drawers.

You really should sit down with it. You can actually beat it one sitting. I still remember when I got it for my brick Gameboy back in the day, black and white? Pffft, try puke green lol.

#194 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Should have come here first. Got so excited about Super Metroid that I forgot about the sale on the Wii U! Ah well. I have just enough to get Kirby too.

#195 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

I fell in love with Kirby pinball (in puke green as well!), so this one is an easy purchase for me... I just hope the actual game lives up to my nostalgia!

Now can we get Pokemon Pinball too? :)
Posted Image

#196 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

have 1200 point that expire in June, willing to trade multiple CN game codes for any of the games in the XL+ Luigi/Pokemon promo (except Mario 3D land)

#197 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

Wow great games for the Wii. If those games are moved to the Wii U are they compatible with the gamepad?

#198 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Now can we get Pokemon Pinball too? :)

Seconded! And I know it's not on the eShop, but I've been wanting to play Pokemon Pinball R/S for a long time. Also, Pokemon Puzzle League. I demand these games!

#199 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Cool, looks like I might be able to squeak by with Platinum status. Now just to see what those prizes are...

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#200 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Wow great games for the Wii. If those games are moved to the Wii U are they compatible with the gamepad?

If you spend the $1 for NES or $1.50 for SNES, then yes. Otherwise, they can only be played via the Wii Menu app, which you'll need a Wiimote/Classic Controller.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#201 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Copped Super Metroid. I guess I jumped too soon? Where do we find out what games are going to be .30 cents?

fs_overall.png

#202 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

Copped Super Metroid. I guess I jumped too soon? Where do we find out what games are going to be .30 cents?

April: Kirby's Adventure
May: Super Metroid
June: Yoshi
July: Donkey Kong

#203 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:45 PM

Just an FYI for those that don't already know, if you need some coins for the monthly prizes, go stop by your local Gamestop for copies of Wii Fit (the first one, game only), currently it's a part of the 50% sale for $0.49. Even for the replacement case alone this is a good price.

I've bought about two dozen of them here or there over the past 6 months, and I'd say over half of them had unused codes, just ask for it at the counter (the ones they keep back there are less likely to be code-pilfered). Each valid code is worth 100 coins, so you can create a few family members to register more than one copy, or trade it up for unique codes here on CAG.

#204 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Just an FYI for those that don't already know, if you need some coins for the monthly prizes, go stop by your local Gamestop for copies of Wii Fit (the first one, game only), currently it's a part of the 50% sale for $0.49. Even for the replacement case alone this is a good price.

I've bought about two dozen of them here or there over the past 6 months, and I'd say over half of them had unused codes, just ask for it at the counter (the ones they keep back there are less likely to be code-pilfered). Each valid code is worth 100 coins, so you can create a few family members to register more than one copy, or trade it up for unique codes here on CAG.

wow, good find:applause: I'm about 180 short of getting gold (I don't buy as many nintendo games lately), so if I could find two unused copies for $1 that'd be great;) does gamestop allow you to buy more than one copy at once? don't want to get banned or anything:cold:
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#205 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

I have Gold Status. ^.^. Now to journey on and attempt Platinum.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#206 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

April: Kirby's Adventure
May: Super Metroid
June: Yoshi
July: Donkey Kong

This seems like it should be on the first post of this thread

#207 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

I redeemed enough coins this year to hit platinum three times =O
Have about another 1k in unredeemed coins too.

Edited by Artrigis, 10 April 2013 - 02:16 AM.

#208 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

This seems like it should be on the first post of this thread

done;)
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#209 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

wow, good find:applause: I'm about 180 short of getting gold (I don't buy as many nintendo games lately), so if I could find two unused copies for $1 that'd be great;) does gamestop allow you to buy more than one copy at once? don't want to get banned or anything:cold:

I've bought as many as three in one trip no problem, usually buy two if I'm getting more than one game to keep. That way I can swap the cases around for the best match.

In actuality they would prefer you buy as many as you want to, each GS I've been to has had plenty of stock, which is why they have priced it so cheap to get rid of them.

#210 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

I should probably go ahead and buy a few of the Wii Fits, just for the coins. On the plus side, if that fails, I got myself some new cases for the Wii Stuff. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler