Photo
* * * * - 23 votes

Club Nintendo Deals ~ New Games 7/78/3-: Kid Icarus 3D (3DS) | Metal Torrent (3DS) | Donkey Kong Jr. (WiiU) | Paper Mario (Wii / WiiU) |

Club Nintendo Coins Wii 3DS Wii U

• Please log in to reply
6637 replies to this topic

#211 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

This seems like it should be on the first post of this thread

it has nothing to do with club nintendo. There's no catch-all nintendo deals thread

#212 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

YMMV but everyone should check their To Do list/email for a bonus survey worth 10 points. It's all about 3DS games, and looks like a general market awareness survey. Only took 5 or so minutes, which is worth the 10 points to me:D But it expires today, so best hurry on over!
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#213 zman73

zman73

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Just redeemed about 1200 points for the game and watch ball, which I will likely just sell at amazon for a nice profit...

Probably have another 500-600 points in unopened games Ive had in my collection for a while, though opening them for a few measly points isnt worth losing the value on them games
"...and I was so anxious to get out of bed I stepped on her face"
from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Coming to you from the home of Mardi Gras... Mobile Alabama
http://mardigras.new...m/history.shtml

http://gulfcoastrunn...ace=mcm&yr=2008
November 29 2008... my first marathon... 26.2 miles of hell

#214 yokuo

yokuo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

YMMV but everyone should check their To Do list/email for a bonus survey worth 10 points. It's all about 3DS games, and looks like a general market awareness survey. Only took 5 or so minutes, which is worth the 10 points to me:D But it expires today, so best hurry on over!

I got an email about that today so I went over there and did it. Now I'm sitting at 100 coins. Just need 100 more for Mario 64 now.
You should pretend there's something witty here.

#215 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

probably a silly question, but do you need a classic controller to play Mario 64 and supermetorid on the wii?
Posted Image

#216 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:24 AM

probably a silly question, but do you need a classic controller to play Mario 64 and supermetorid on the wii?

Yes, you need either a classic controller or a Gamecube controller.

#217 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

yay! finally reached platinum for this year. now to waiting begins. hopefully this year's platinum rewards won't be as awful as last year's playing cards

#218 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

Sorry guys, I'm new to Nintendo club and am sort of confused and have another question about the Gold/Platinum rewards.

The way I thought I worked was, the coins/status you earn from July 2012-June 2013 were the coins/status you used to get the 2012 rewards. And the coins/status you earned from July 2013-June 2014 were the coins/status you used to get the 2013 rewards. If that's not correct then when do start collecting coins/platinum status to earn the 2013 rewards?
Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#219 kalmah

kalmah

They Will Return!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

It may be the other way around... 2012 - 2013 = 2013 Reward

I started adding coins since Jan '13 and I haven't received anything from the 2012 Platinum rewards this far. In fact, have yet to receive any word on the Platinum reward, so I'm assuming we wait for the 2013 reveal.

#220 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

It may be the other way around... 2012 - 2013 = 2013 Reward

I started adding coins since Jan '13 and I haven't received anything from the 2012 Platinum rewards this far. In fact, have yet to receive any word on the Platinum reward, so I'm assuming we wait for the 2013 reveal.

Well, that's how I thought it was. But I got to Gold a couple days ago, and when I got the 300 coins a message popped up asking me if I wanted to redeem a reward. I clicked on redeem but the page didn't load and the browser crashed. After that I couldn't figure out how to get back to that page :/
Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

#221 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

it has nothing to do with club nintendo. There's no catch-all nintendo deals thread

yeah, I think I'll just included it as a note on games that are currently available (only super Metroid at the moment). Don't want this thread to get to derailed, but just trying to help everyone that might not know.

EDIT: Updated the OP a bit, let me know if it's alright now

Edited by MrNinjaSquirrel, 11 April 2013 - 02:14 PM.

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#222 shadowneko003

shadowneko003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Well, that's how I thought it was. But I got to Gold a couple days ago, and when I got the 300 coins a message popped up asking me if I wanted to redeem a reward. I clicked on redeem but the page didn't load and the browser crashed. After that I couldn't figure out how to get back to that page :/

The fiscal year ends June 30 2013. They usually announce the rewards around that time. They will send you an email asking which reward you want, depending if you have gold or platinum.

Gold = Calendar (unless they decided to change that)
Platinum = something new every year. Last year was playing cards and the year before that was a Mario figure....which is up for coins/points/stars on the EU and JPN sites actually.

If you don't like the Platinum reward, you can always chose the Gold reward. If have Gold, you have to get the Gold reward.

I manage to reach Plat this year. I hope they have something good.

#223 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Does anyone know the cutoff date for when we must reach platinum to qualify for the platinum reward?

Do we still have a lot of time?

#224 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Does anyone know the cutoff date for when we must reach platinum to qualify for the platinum reward?

Do we still have a lot of time?

I think June 30th is the last day.

#225 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Yay, I got Platinum. ^.^

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#226 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

rewards for all rewards program have gotten crappier every year. Only exception was the CN pins, that was lowest of the low.... so far.

#227 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

If anyone needs some points to reach gold/ platinum pm me. I have 2 codes for wii fit worth 100 each! (fyi I am giving these away, not looking to trade!)

EDIT: GONE!

Edited by TKSJOHN, 11 April 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#228 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Alright, guys, @TKSJOHN gave me one of his codes, but I doubt I'll use it now. I'm willing to trade it for $3 on the eshop, $2 in payal or any other trades you might have.

I kid, i kid. Thank you, @TKSJOHN, I am now Papapaaplatinum! I feel warm & special.

#229 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

If anyone needs some points to reach gold/ platinum pm me. I have 2 codes for wii fit worth 100 each! (fyi I am giving these away, not looking to trade!)

That's a nice CAG!

@Breakfuss, your so funny as I read this from my phone. I almost thought you were serious til I scrolled down.

Lets hope platinum isn't crap cause there are a lot of people reaching it this year.

#230 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

awww :(

#231 yokuo

yokuo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Frick, I needed one of those. Oh well, thanks all the same.

#232 Kidorangepanda

Kidorangepanda

Arcade PCB Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Just redeemed about 1200 points for the game and watch ball, which I will likely just sell at amazon for a nice profit...

Probably have another 500-600 points in unopened games Ive had in my collection for a while, though opening them for a few measly points isnt worth losing the value on them games

So, you don't play the games? You just collect? Seems silly to have something you're not going to play. But to each his own.

#233 shadowneko003

shadowneko003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

Lets hope platinum isn't crap cause there are a lot of people reaching it this year.

I've only reached Platinum once before this year. But only cause I was thinking, "I wanna reach Platinum this year!" And that was for the Mario gang figure. Which is cool, but I as earlier, that figure is available on the EU and JPN site, with a different base. A bit disappointing.

I've stayed at Gold because I wanted the calendar (cause it's cool) and it was a good thing too, as I didn't want the 25th Anniversary pins or the playing cards. I was gonna stay at Gold this year too, but I wasn't paying any attention to my coins when I register them and realized that I was like a 100 away to Plat. Might as well, right?

#234 yokuo

yokuo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

I've only reached Platinum once before this year. But only cause I was thinking, "I wanna reach Platinum this year!" And that was for the Mario gang figure. Which is cool, but I as earlier, that figure is available on the EU and JPN site, with a different base. A bit disappointing.

I've stayed at Gold because I wanted the calendar (cause it's cool) and it was a good thing too, as I didn't want the 25th Anniversary pins or the playing cards. I was gonna stay at Gold this year too, but I wasn't paying any attention to my coins when I register them and realized that I was like a 100 away to Plat. Might as well, right?

Even if you plat, you can choose to get the gold reward instead.

#235 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'm 50 away from Platinum, hope I make it in time lol

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#236 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

I'm 50 away from Platinum, hope I make it in time lol

Wel you still have 2+ months. Theres bound to be a game youll pick within that time frame. Hehe

#237 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

Wish nintendo just do what square enix does with tiers rewards. Hate that platinum only gets to choose one or the other rewards. Plats should get both. Heres hoping this years plat is worth while

#238 Cap'n_RDM

Cap'n_RDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

Thank you sir for the code! It is appreciated.

#239 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

The fiscal year ends June 30 2013. They usually announce the rewards around that time. They will send you an email asking which reward you want, depending if you have gold or platinum.

Gold = Calendar (unless they decided to change that)
Platinum = something new every year. Last year was playing cards and the year before that was a Mario figure....which is up for coins/points/stars on the EU and JPN sites actually.

If you don't like the Platinum reward, you can always chose the Gold reward. If have Gold, you have to get the Gold reward.

I manage to reach Plat this year. I hope they have something good.

Thanks man. I just wanted to make sure because I have a few Wii games I haven't registered yet that will give me about 250 coins. And I wasn't interested in the Mario cards so I didn't want to waste them if they went towards them. So after I register the Wii games I'll only need 50 more coins for Platinum!

I don't know about you guys but I'm hoping for some sort of Zelda statue this year.
Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

#240 HotJuicyBurgers

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

How has no one figured out that the platinum prize will probably be luigi related? It's the year of luigi so obviously they are probably going to promote that with club Nintendo as well