Photo
* * * * - 26 votes

Club Nintendo Deals ~ New Games Up (9/8-10/12)

Club Nintendo Coins Wii 3DS Wii U

• Please log in to reply
7741 replies to this topic

#301 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Is this 30 cent game stuff on eshop on WiiU only? or does this apply to 3DS? If so, how do I sign up? I just picked up a 3DS XL a week ago.

It's exclusive to the Wii U virtual console as far as I know.

#302 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

last day for the Luigi's Mansion/Pokemon Dungeon bonus coins. Anyone yet to enter them better hurry on up;)

EDIT: also, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins is now up for +10 new release bonus points.

Edited by MrNinjaSquirrel, 23 April 2013 - 06:16 AM.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#303 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

thanks for the update ninja! wish the club nintendo update the rewards already... im itching to get the 3ds game case thats been OOS for months now. hope they put that one up again.

btw, did any of you guys downloaded the new ZELDA game trailer over at the eshop? pretty cool 3D trailer! now im really excited to get that game when it comes out.

#304 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

thanks for the update ninja! wish the club nintendo update the rewards already... im itching to get the 3ds game case thats been OOS for months now. hope they put that one up again.

btw, did any of you guys downloaded the new ZELDA game trailer over at the eshop? pretty cool 3D trailer! now im really excited to get that game when it comes out.

I'll download it when I get home. So excited for a sequel to a link to the past.

TheFurryPanda.png

#305 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

It looks cool; however I dont like the weird rounded art style they are going for, Dream Team is having same graphics, Id much rather them go with classic "pixely" sprite feel. Will get the game regardless though. :)

Anyone pick up Link's Awakening on eShop? It was my first zelda game in 1998 on gameboy... thinking about reliving those memories... how does it hold up? I remember it being nearly as good as Link to the Past.

#306 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Links Awakening has always been my favorite Zelda game. Grab it, it holds up just fine and its the GameBoy Color version with the extra dungeon.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#307 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

Hey guys, I'm sure this was asked to death, but I'm having a hard time tracking down answers.

I ended up taking advantage of the buy a 3DSXL + Luigi/Pokemon promotion and redeemed one of the free games. Ended up giving said 3DS XL to my fiancee and bought a new one for myself today. If I were to pick up Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, would I be able to use the promotion again on my same Club Nintendo account, or should I make a new one with her information?

#308 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hey guys, I'm sure this was asked to death, but I'm having a hard time tracking down answers.

I ended up taking advantage of the buy a 3DSXL + Luigi/Pokemon promotion and redeemed one of the free games. Ended up giving said 3DS XL to my fiancee and bought a new one for myself today. If I were to pick up Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, would I be able to use the promotion again on my same Club Nintendo account, or should I make a new one with her information?

you need to do it under a new family member. Don't try and make a new account from the same IP, as several people have had them deleted. Just add her as a family member, and redeem it off that. All the coins get pooled as well:D

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#309 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

you need to do it under a new family member. Don't try and make a new account from the same IP, as several people have had them deleted. Just add her as a family member, and redeem it off that. All the coins get pooled as well:D

That's fantastic. Thanks for the quick reply!

#310 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

There's now intend-to-purchase surveys up for DKC Returns, both physical & digital. Expires May 17th.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#311 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

I'm wondering if CN is going to add new rewards that aren't... garbage. They've been the same for years. Last thing I redeemed fr were the sansu fans when they came out a few years back. Now I'm just collecting points and have to waste 2,600 by June.

#312 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'm wondering if CN is going to add new rewards that aren't... garbage. They've been the same for years. Last thing I redeemed fr were the sansu fans when they came out a few years back. Now I'm just collecting points and have to waste 2,600 by June.

Shoulda snagged a Gold nunchuck or some of the good 3DS/DS cart cases while they were around.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#313 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

There's now intend-to-purchase surveys up for DKC Returns, both physical & digital. Expires May 17th.

thanks, added it to the OP:)

#314 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Shoulda snagged a Gold nunchuck or some of the good 3DS/DS cart cases while they were around.

I did get one nunchuk and wasn't interested in the card case. I have around 9,200 points currently since I never redeem for anything.... because the US CN site is junk compared to JP.

#315 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

I did get one nunchuk and wasn't interested in the card case. I have around 9,200 points currently since I never redeem for anything.... because the US CN site is junk compared to JP.

Even if you have no interest, they fetch a good amount over on eBay. 20 bucks easily from what I remember. Personally I love those cases. The pouches are useful and the shirt is also a good buy. It'd be a shame to let those coins go to waste.

#316 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

Even if you have no interest, they fetch a good amount over on eBay. 20 bucks easily from what I remember. Personally I love those cases. The pouches are useful and the shirt is also a good buy. It'd be a shame to let those coins go to waste.

I have to use 2,600 by the end of June. And I don't believe in scamming people on eBay. I could have loaded up on gold nunchuks and the like, but I refuse to do that. That just screws out other members who really wanted one.

#317 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

I have to use 2,600 by the end of June. And I don't believe in scamming people on eBay. I could have loaded up on gold nunchuks and the like, but I refuse to do that. That just screws out other members who really wanted one.

How the heck do you get so many points? I wish I even had 1000, there are things Id love to get...

#318 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

How the heck do you get so many points? I wish I even had 1000, there are things Id love to get...

I've been a member for four years and never redeem for anything.

#319 Fairy

Fairy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

If I redeem the game with one account, can I use the download code to download to a 3DS XL that attached to another account? This way I can buy both Luigi and Pokemon and get 2 digital games on the same handheld, right?

#320 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

I've been a member for four years and never redeem for anything.

If your coins are going to expire and you don't want any of their rewards, you can always just buy the monthly games and give away the codes (or trade them if you aren't feeling as generous).

#321 yokuo

yokuo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

If your coins are going to expire and you don't want any of their rewards, you can always just buy the monthly games and give away the codes (or trade them if you aren't feeling as generous).

This makes the most sense. Heck, I'd do that if I had excess points and was in that situation.
You should pretend there's something witty here.

#322 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

I haven't purchase any of the games with my coins so I'm not sure how it all works. Could someone help answer my question?

- I notice some of the games said "Wii". If I purchase it with the coin. Will it work on my Wii U via virtual console? Or is the game only work for the Wii? vice versa for games on my 3DS?

#323 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

During each club nintendo year, id usually just register codes up to the point where i reach platinum. If there is anything i really want from the list that is in excess of platinum coins thats the only time id register more codes. So i dont get in the problem of having wasted coins.

I think all codes retain their coin values anyway. this means that you dont need to register them as soon as possible unless you bought the game during release week where nintendo gives extra coins.

#324 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

I haven't purchase any of the games with my coins so I'm not sure how it all works. Could someone help answer my question?

- I notice some of the games said "Wii". If I purchase it with the coin. Will it work on my Wii U via virtual console? Or is the game only work for the Wii? vice versa for games on my 3DS?

I'm pretty sure you can only play it on Wii, and then pay a $1-$1.50 fee to transfer it over to Wii U. Some of these games will be coming to the Wii U virtual console for $0.30 (such as Super Metroid), so it might be a good idea to hold off on those games.

That said, you can play the Wii games all on your Wii U, you will just have to go into the Wii mode to do it:drool: The 3DS games are just for the 3DS though, AFAIK

#325 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:35 AM

Tomorrow is the last day for the free game when you register a 3DS XL and Luigis Mansion/Pokemon Dungeon. Also, DS games cartridge cases are in stock (I don't remember if they were out), as well as Hanafuda Cards and the Mario T-Shirt (I don't remember seeing either last I checked, but maybe I missed them).

Sorry I haven't keep up with this thread to well, it sorta got lost in my sub list.

#326 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

Cool, got Platinum status all set up. Interested in some of the higher tier prizes, but I'm going to wait till after July 31st so the new coins count towards a new prize cycle.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#327 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

Hey all,

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a club nintendo code for Luigi's Mansion that they don't need right away?

I'm going to be getting the game but I was really hoping to get it before the end of the month because I also have the 3DS XL. So by registering both I could have gotten a free game. Unfortunately my schedule this month has not really permitted me much free time and I ended up waiting too long so I don't have time to get it.

I will send the code I get with my copy as soon as I buy it so I'm not even asking to get it for free, but I'm just trying to make the deadline.

Thanks!!

#328 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hey all,

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a club nintendo code for Luigi's Mansion that they don't need right away?

I'm going to be getting the game but I was really hoping to get it before the end of the month because I also have the 3DS XL. So by registering both I could have gotten a free game. Unfortunately my schedule this month has not really permitted me much free time and I ended up waiting too long so I don't have time to get it.

I will send the code I get with my copy as soon as I buy it so I'm not even asking to get it for free, but I'm just trying to make the deadline.

Thanks!!

If you offer something extra, I don't mind thinking of giving you mine.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#329 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

If you offer something extra, I don't mind thinking of giving you mine.

What were you thinking of? I was just planning even trade, I'm hoping to get the game Saturday (aside from barely having time to get it stores around me have been sold out a lot of the month as well)

#330 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

What were you thinking of? I was just planning even trade, I'm hoping to get the game Saturday (aside from barely having time to get it stores around me have been sold out a lot of the month as well)

idk, something extra. I mean you have no rep, I am taking all the risk and you're effectively gaining a game out of my code, so why should I take the chance to simply end up on square 1? Maybe it's a good deed, but beyond that I got nothing.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.