Photo
- - - - -

Newegg: Animal Crossing New Leaf Preorder $29.99 DEAD, MGR Revengence 360/PS3 $39.99

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Fongul

Joe Fongul

Slave to the Grind..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf $29.99
Use Code EMCXSXV224 for Discount
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT

:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $39.99
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $39.99

FREE SHIPPING on everything listed!

Edited by Joe Fongul, 02 April 2013 - 06:07 PM.

Posted Image

#2 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

Decent price on Animal Crossing, but I'm done with pre-orders from Newegg. My copy of Luigi's Mansion STILL hasn't arrived and CS seems unwilling to help me even though the game should have arrived by now.

#3 in boston

in boston

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

MSG = Madison Square Garden

#4 WRXKayaker

WRXKayaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

MSG Revengence is what happens to me a few hours after having lunch at the Chinese buffet.

Currently Playing:   :pc: Batman: Arkham Origins     :ps3: Far Cry 3

Recently Completed:    :pc: Bioshock Infinite   :ps3: GTA V

Steam Profile

#5 Joe Fongul

Joe Fongul

Slave to the Grind..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

MSG Revengence is what happens to me a few hours after having lunch at the Chinese buffet.

Indeed! Fixed BTW :)
Posted Image

#6 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

:lol:
Posted Image

#7 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Mono Sodium Glutimate?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#8 lilman

lilman

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

:360: Wireless Black Controller $34.99
Use Code EMCXSXV225 for Discount

#9 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Fyi, its called Metal Gear Rising, while we are on the trend of correction.

#10 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

I'm kind of torn on this. On one hand, I was going to download AC from the eShop since that's the type of quick gameplay I want from the game. On the other hand, $10....
Posted Image

#11 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Cool. Pre-ordered 2 copies for $40 total after promo codes and gift cards :)

#12 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

Is animal crossing's MSRP $34.99 or $39.99? Amazon has it at $34.99 and if that is the case I think I'm going to wait for a better discount

#13 DonaldBlank

DonaldBlank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

Any chance of BB pricematching? Kind of game I want on day 1 (animal crossing)

#14 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

I'm kind of torn on this. On one hand, I was going to download AC from the eShop since that's the type of quick gameplay I want from the game. On the other hand, $10....

For me, I'll be paying for the convenience of having AC wherever I have my 3DS :)

In any case, great price!

#15 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

I think I have a pre-order in with Newegg at that price from the last time they did this for it. Need to check.

Normal MSRP for a 3DS game is $39.99, so Amazon's price is presumably a discount of its own, but less of a discount. I wouldn't count on this going lower than $29.99 until nobody is playing it any more.
Posted Image

#16 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Have they detailed how extensive the online will be? I know that the 3DS is more open than previous Nintendo systems, but outside of StreetPass (which I can't use because I don't live in a highly populated area) I've not tried any wireless functionality with my console. Feel like that will push me one way or the other with the game since I burnt out quickly on AC:WW. Also, I don't have any friends with a 3DS or who still play Animal Crossing.

#17 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

Gears of War Judgment is $49.99.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874103292

593839.png

#18 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

Decent price on Animal Crossing, but I'm done with pre-orders from Newegg. My copy of Luigi's Mansion STILL hasn't arrived and CS seems unwilling to help me even though the game should have arrived by now.

Tell me about it, Newegg customer service has been atrocious on all pre-orders I placed with their promotions from last year. They are trying to screw us out of the money, and it's downright deceitful.

With the Wii U Pro controllers that released in November...they decided not to ship. Then in January they said they were out of stock and discontinued, and canceled my order. The following day they had them in stock full price. I had to get someone in chat to credit me for the promotion and replace the order.

With LEGO City: Undercover it was $12 off...but they charged $60 instead of the launch price of $50. Not bad right? Newegg has a low-price guarantee. Well the woman I spoke with kept saying that they had no such guarantee despite it being displayed on the product page, and that they could not "price match" the item. I tried telling her it wasn't a price match but an adjustment as per their own policies, but she kept repeating that it wasn't possible. Finally I had to get a manager on who eventually said he'd credit me but that it "wasn't company policy". I wonder if either of them actually know their own company's policies.

Frankly Newegg has been shady as hell the past few months. I'm going to do business with them as infrequently as possible, which is a shame as I love the lack of tax for a New Yorker.

#19 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Why not? Secured the preorder. Doesn't come out till June and it charges when packaging.

xivpads.png

#20 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

EVERYONE: please submit the Metal Gear Rising price to Amazon.

#21 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

EVERYONE: please submit the Metal Gear Rising price to Amazon.

I feel as tho they never match newegg.

xivpads.png

#22 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Tell me about it, Newegg customer service has been atrocious on all pre-orders I placed with their promotions from last year. They are trying to screw us out of the money, and it's downright deceitful.

With the Wii U Pro controllers that released in November...they decided not to ship. Then in January they said they were out of stock and discontinued, and canceled my order. The following day they had them in stock full price. I had to get someone in chat to credit me for the promotion and replace the order.

With LEGO City: Undercover it was $12 off...but they charged $60 instead of the launch price of $50. Not bad right? Newegg has a low-price guarantee. Well the woman I spoke with kept saying that they had no such guarantee despite it being displayed on the product page, and that they could not "price match" the item. I tried telling her it wasn't a price match but an adjustment as per their own policies, but she kept repeating that it wasn't possible. Finally I had to get a manager on who eventually said he'd credit me but that it "wasn't company policy". I wonder if either of them actually know their own company's policies.

Frankly Newegg has been shady as hell the past few months. I'm going to do business with them as infrequently as possible, which is a shame as I love the lack of tax for a New Yorker.

That's a shame. I preordered 5 or 6 3DS games with the promo and got all of them on release day, including Luigi's Mansion.

#23 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

That's a shame. I preordered 5 or 6 3DS games with the promo and got all of them on release day, including Luigi's Mansion.

I got LM on Monday after release cause no mail on Sunday.

xivpads.png

#24 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

Same here, Newegg is usually really good with preorders. I actually got Luigi's Mansion 2 from Newegg a couple of days before release date.

#25 Slywolf15

Slywolf15

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I usually don't preorder games before their release to avoid getting burned. (My hearts still weeps for Aliens:CM since I was looking forward to it for a year) Although hard to imagine an Animal Crossing game being bad but even so I can cancel my preorder if needed so it's a win-win I suppose, heh

#26 lilman

lilman

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

I got LM on Monday after release cause no mail on Sunday.

I did too. I haven't had a problem with NewEgg preorders. Already have Animal Crossing on preorder from that $10 off deal months ago.

#27 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

I hope Amazon matches on Metal Gear Rising - I have a ton of credit that I need to use yet.

#28 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Gonna go ahead and cancel my old Animal Crossing order from last year and submit a new one, as my credit card has expired since then.

oIi9lub.png

#29 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

i want to buy MGR but under $20

#30 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Yes, they've been really good with most of my pre-orders, which usually come on the release date (like Gears Judgement) or the next day (like Luigi's Mansion which came on Monday). Once they lost one of my items in shipping (Persona 4 Golden), but they replaced it in a few weeks (unfortunately, I did lose out on my pre-order Vita skin though).

It looks like they are now partnered with Google Trusted Stores Program, which should give you even more security with your purchase there:
http://www.google.co...stomer/tos.html

decker%2001.jpg