BioShock 1 & 2 - $4.99 / XCOM + Borderlands 2 $39.99

AH Damn. Please put PC DD in the title. I got So excited thinking it was for consoles.

[QUESTION] I don't have a good gaming PC right now. But if I buy this now, can I download it whenever I want? (probably 2 years from now) Or is there a window of time to download the purchased titles from Gamefly?

[quote name='Snuggelz']AH Damn. Please put PC DD in the title. I got So excited thinking it was for consoles.

[QUESTION] I don't have a good gaming PC right now. But if I buy this now, can I download it whenever I want? (probably 2 years from now) Or is there a window of time to download the purchased titles from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

These will more then likely be used on Steam. If you add the games to your Steam account you can download it where ever you want. All you will have to do is make a Steam account and add the games to there. Hope this helps answer you question.

Me, too. Xcom and Borderlands 2 for $40 is a good buy for the PS3.

Too bad this deal is for the PC.

[quote name='Snuggelz']AH Damn. Please put PC DD in the title. I got So excited thinking it was for consoles.

[QUESTION] I don't have a good gaming PC right now. But if I buy this now, can I download it whenever I want? (probably 2 years from now) Or is there a window of time to download the purchased titles from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Snuggelz']

If it's seriously going to be 2 years away when you get a PC, don't worry about buying it now. These aren't amazing prices for a PC game sale and you will easily find similar/better in the future.

[quote name='Jon7']If it's seriously going to be 2 years away when you get a PC, don't worry about buying it now. These aren't amazing prices for a PC game sale and you will easily find similar/better in the future.[/QUOTE]

I might be exaggerating when I said 2 years. Probably more like 1. Anyway, Bioshock 1 and 2 for $2 each isn't amazing prices for a sale? I wonder how could it get better.

[quote name='callmewoof']I'd pick up the Bios if they were steam'd. :'([/QUOTE]

They aren't? How do you know if a game is Steam or not?

[quote name='Snuggelz']They aren't? How do you know if a game is Steam or not?[/QUOTE]

Theres some lists floating around google, sadly, bioshock isn't on it. :(

I have Bioshock on steam, but it also uses Games for Windows Live. Thats not to say that this is the steam key or not. If it is it should say 'requires Steam" or something along those lines on the game page

bread's done
Back