PS+ Month Of APRIL

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone i saw it posted and thought i post up here to let everyone know the goodies coming your way.. of course if you have PS+

• Demon’s Souls (PS3)
  • Malicious (PS3)
  • Labyrinth Legends (PS3)
  • SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny (PSP, Supported on PS Vita)
  • Zombie Tycoon 2 (PS3 and PS Vita – Cross-Buy and Cross-Play)

well looks like i won't be starting my 3 Month PS+ card this month. unless Malicious and Labyrinth end exactly at the end of this month which i highly doubt it. looks like i'll wait till may to use it.

if anyone's played Malicious or Labyrinth Legends can you tell me your thoughts on these games ? Thanks !

Malicious has been intriguing me, but free is just about the right price point for me to take a chance on it, so I'm glad it's coming this month.

Demon's Souls, on the other hand, is one of the best games on the PS3. Anyone who doesn't have this should really give it a chance.

An extremely weak month overall. Anyone who has any interest in Demon Souls would have already picked it up by now. Guess only EU can get actual recent and good stuff like Okami HD.

[quote name='CoachHines']An extremely weak month overall. Anyone who has any interest in Demon Souls would have already picked it up by now. Guess only EU can get actual recent and good stuff like Okami HD.[/QUOTE]

Same feelings that I've been having towards + in general. Every game that's come out I either own or have no interest in it. Waiting around for something to come up on PS+ is kind of futile to me. If I want to play something, I'll end up picking it up when it's on sale. That'll happen WELL before it ever (if ever) it appears on PS+.

Nothing I already own this month so that's a plus. Always meant to try Demon's Souls, other titles seem like they should be worth at least a quick try. Solid month, hopefully there are some good discounts too.

[quote name='Skizza306']Nothing I already own this month so that's a plus. Always meant to try Demon's Souls, other titles seem like they should be worth at least a quick try. Solid month, hopefully there are some good discounts too.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't played Demon's Souls yet this is probably one of the greatest months.

If I already played Dark Souls, is it still worth downloading Demon's Souls? I heard that Dark Souls was the "upgraded" version.

[quote name='Hyunkel']If I already played Dark Souls, is it still worth downloading Demon's Souls? I heard that Dark Souls was the "upgraded" version.[/QUOTE]

I personally preferred Demon's Souls over Dark Souls. I'm can't articulate why, but Dark Souls didn't really click with me and Demon's Souls really did.

[quote name='Hyunkel']If I already played Dark Souls, is it still worth downloading Demon's Souls? I heard that Dark Souls was the "upgraded" version.[/QUOTE]

If you even remotely liked Dark Souls absolutely play Demon's Souls.

I platinum'd both games and I don't think Dark Souls is an "upgraded" version. They are pretty similar, although I do prefer Demon's Souls to Dark Souls. If only for the fact that online PvP isn't just backstabbing in the first game because it's harder to pull off. It's a lot more fun and fair to play that way, imo.

Demon's Souls also has the Scraping Spear, a weapon you can use to break another player's gear. That's a lot of fun.

If I only had one of them to play forever, it'd be Demon's Souls, and I'll be really sad when they finally shut down the servers like they almost did a bunch of times.

bread's done
Back