Amazon Silent Hill Downpour Xbox - 13.27/Inversion Xbox 12.70 and a few more..

Thanks OP, picked up Testament of Sherlock Holmes at that price, paid in Amazon points from my CC.

Decent price with no Tax.

[quote name='token2k6']ok, for the umpteenth time, which is the console to get Downpour on? My body is ready..[/QUOTE]
Sony store clearance them for $10. :ps3: of course, I hear it is the better version (which is rare for multi-platform games). That was for the HD collection, memory FTL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought with Dowpour it didn't really matter, the issue was with the HD Collection, the PS3 version was updated and the 360 version wasn't.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I thought with Dowpour it didn't really matter, the issue was with the HD Collection, the PS3 version was updated and the 360 version wasn't.[/QUOTE]

Originally the 360 version of Downpour was better as PS3 had frame rate issues and a faulty save system. Once the patch came out that fixed these issues its close, but PS3 seems to be a slight bit better.

That is if my memory serves me right as I researched this when I wanted the HD pack and was sorely dissappointed that 360 owners got shafted.

Warning: almost none of these except for Inversion are actually FROM Amazon. Theyre all 3rd party sellers so its kinda a crapshoot if your actually getting a new/sealed game.

I would have bit on Downpour since i only have the ps3 version and heard the 360 one was better. At least for this one. As someone else mentioned the HD collection for 360 was friggin broken

Amazon fulfills the orders from the inventory the vendor has with Amazon in their warehouses. If you don't get a sealed/new game, Amazon will handle the problem.

[quote name='token2k6']ok, for the umpteenth time, which is the console to get Downpour on? My body is ready..[/QUOTE]

I am not sure about others but this was my experience.I bought Downpour a month after it was released foe Xbox 360 and I beat the game 3 times and got the 1000 achievement points and I never had any major problem or bug with the game.

I used to be afraid of third party sellers but this last year I bought 30 games from third party sellers on Amazon and all appeared to be new and sealed.Only a couple had some dings and some plastic wrapping tears.

The 360 version has fewer problems, but it's perfectly playable on either console.

Also, Inversion on PS3 is 7.99 and The First Templar on PC is 3.99 (no steam code I think) from amazon too. Damn lots of good deals recently.

[quote name='oddeye']Also, Inversion on PS3 is 7.99 and The First Templar on PC is 3.99 (no steam code I think) from amazon too. Damn lots of good deals recently.[/QUOTE]

Inversion + $4 shipping

bread's done
Back