Isn't that shitty Style?

yes

Posted Image

#122 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

The second I start looking for a deal on a 3DS XL all the deals dry up. Hoping to find one over the next month to buy for my nephew for his birthday. Someone had a used one on CL with Super Mario 3D for 120 and I missed out on it.

Hoping to find a Wii U for cheap off CL as well. I saw a 32GB one with a shitload of stuff for 300, but I want to try and nab one for like 200.

Did find a 40 gig PS3 for 90 the other day. Hoping to pick it up tomorrow and replace the Roku in one of the rooms upstairs.

Posted Image

#123 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

Saw Django last night. Gonna watch it again. Right. Now.

#124 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

I walked around Target at lunch for 1/2 an hour looking for the steelbook- finally went to check out and they only had them at the register- I was like WTF?!

My copy defaults to closed captions on every-time I stop it or select a chapter.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#125 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

I loved this movie.

Posted Image

#126 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:26 AM

End of a close basketball game is boring. Nothing but free throws and time outs.

#127 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Posted Image

#128 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

yes

I see what you did there. :lol:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#129 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

They also like to put cole slaw on their BBQ sandwiches too. That shit throws me off as well. I like cole slaw, but I don't want it on my sandwich.

Posted Image

#130 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

There's not many homestyle BBQ places around here. The only chain restaurant around here that I've found to have really good BBQ is Famous Dave's. There was a Smokey Bones in the area, but I only ate there once before it shut down. People say it's good, but I don't remember it being anything too spectacular.

#131 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Have to start putting stuff up on eBay so I have some extra spending money for Comic Con but man am I lazy.

#132 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Went to famous dave's a year ago. Haven't been back since. Would love to go again.
Had some local bbq around here that was decent. One of those 'guy sets up shop inside a gas station'. type of places.

I really prefer spicy sauces and few places do that.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#133 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

I was wondering if Budge was on the scene of the explosion, and it looks like he was per his reporting. That is two on the scene reports from OTTers this week. With the OTT all over major news this week, who says the OTT is dead?

#134 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

I hardly know that Budge guy but he came off as pretty brave (dare I say, heroic?) in his post.
Many others would have cracked under the pressure. Not a CAG. :wink:

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#135 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

A discussion I had with my daughter yesterday during the rain

Number85: "If April showers bring May Flowers, what do May Flowers Bring"?

Me: "Yard Work"

Number85: "No, Daddy. Pilgrims!"

I swear this was the funniest thing she ever said...Apparently it's an old joke, but honestly, I've never heard it before.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#136 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Went to see Medeski Martin Wood last night. Great show, if a little long. (started at 8. didnt make it home until midnight) Opening act was drums, xylophone, and electronics.

Interesting crowd mix of older jazz heads and younger hippie/jam band follower types.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#137 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Injustice will be $40 at KMart May 5-11.

#138 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

On Sunday while mowing the law I pulled the cord and banged my head againstb the shed It has a low lying roof so the back of my hand scraped against the rough sand paper. It ripped the skin off the back of my hand in the size of a nickle. Lierally put a hole on the back of my hand.

it's been a week and it's slowly healing, but I;m afraid it's going to put a nasty, nasty permanent scar on the back of my hand. I think I'm goiong to give it a couple more weeks to see how it heals and see a dermatologist.

#139 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

There goes your career in hand modeling.

#140 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Guess who's back?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#141 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Jesus

#142 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:26 AM

On Sunday while mowing the law I pulled the cord and banged my head againstb the shed It has a low lying roof so the back of my hand scraped against the rough sand paper. It ripped the skin off the back of my hand in the size of a nickle. Lierally put a hole on the back of my hand.

it's been a week and it's slowly healing, but I;m afraid it's going to put a nasty, nasty permanent scar on the back of my hand. I think I'm goiong to give it a couple more weeks to see how it heals and see a dermatologist.

Havjng a scar on your hand sucks. I have a huge knot in my hand next to where I sliced it open, and sometimes it annoys the shit out of me.

#143 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

Dead OTT is Dead.

In other news, I picked up Bioshock Infinite for PC today. It's a 17.9 GB download. I started downloading iyt at noon. It downloaded the fiets 17.7 in under an hour. it's now 8 pm and it WON'T download the last .2 Gigs. I've been trying and trying and it just won't complete the installation.

#144 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

Morning, OTT.

My son played a lackluster football game on Saturday against players that he's been teammates with his whole life. 31-12 loss. I think that affected his performance...he really didn't play with a lot of heart. Well, except for the kid he didn't know that kept punching him in the helmet after every play. I guess he didnt like the fact that he spent most of the time pass rushing on his back with my son laying on top of him. It got to the point where Number84's friends on the team started yelling at him to stop it and shoving him...coach finally pulled that kid out of the game before someone got hurt.

It was great seing them all hang out before the game and hanging out with the parents. Looking forward to the fall where we'll all be on the same team again.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#145 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Has budge been back on? Hopefully he's ok, mentally and physically, after the West, TX explosion.

#146 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Back to work today and then tomorrow off. Probably have to work in Blood Bank again.
Oh well, at least I can usually listen to music back in that little corner.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#147 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Has budge been back on? Hopefully he's ok, mentally and physically, after the West, TX explosion.

Haven't seen him.

If Lordwow is around, what was Boston like on Friday? Must have been surreal.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#148 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

I haven't posted but I've been around. I have been busy doing clinicals on the ambulance and in the hospital. Plus I got super sick and spent most of this weekend pissing out my ass.

Mentally, I am alright. I know it sounds bad, but I guess I am so desensitized and that just not a lot of stuff bothers me anymore. I knew two of the guys that died, but I didn't know them very well so I guess it didn't hit me all that hard.

#149 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Great to hear, man.

#150 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

Wow sorry to hear that budge.