OTT is Dead. OTT Remains Dead.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
509 replies to this topic

#211 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

I finally ordered a larger hard drive for my PS3 and it should be arriving today. Going to be nice to finally take advantage of my PSPlus membership; it was rough with only 60GB.

I have the same problem. Whenever a new game is released on the Instant Game Collection for Plus, I have to delete all that saved data from previous games to make room.
(Would be nice if there was an uninstall data somewhere in the game menu once you finished).

Or I just cue the downloaded so it's saved in the list until I do have room later.

Off to work and the endless drama.
"Why did day shift only leave me 10 calcium tests on my instrument!"
(So change it, you lazy shit, that's why we have a back up instrument. To use while you reload the main instrument.)

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#212 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

Two years ago today.

Posted Image

#213 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

I've got gifs and gifs and gifs and gifs and.. . .

Posted Image

#214 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

I started watching Lost (midway through the third season). It is so good.

Posted Image

#215 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Yeah, it is. You'll hear a lot of differing opinions on the final season, and especially the final episode, but the whole series is really great. I watched the whole original run. It's one of those shows where I wish I could go back and experience it again for the first time.

#216 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

I started watching Lost (midway through the third season). It is so good.

Stop after that season. I'm being completely fucking serious. You will regret it.

#217 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

If anyone ever asks me if they should watch Lost, I tell them no. Or stop after Season 3. There is NO reason to move forward with it. The first three seasons are excellent TV.

#218 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Once everyone leaves the island
Spoiler
. That's your stopping point. Everyone
Spoiler
got rescued, they got home. They're all happy. The end.
Don't go looking for more answers.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#219 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Ugh, so apparently at Bush Intercontinental Airport here in Houston a guy fired off a bunch of shots with an AR-15 at a terminal and then killed himself. Fuckin A'!!! Thankfully it seems like no innocent people were hurt though.

#220 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

GTA IV is one of those games that I really want to play through the story, but I seem to lose interest after being forced just to drive people around forever in the beginning.

#221 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

GTA IV is one of those games that I really want to play through the story, but I seem to lose interest after being forced just to drive people around forever in the beginning.

Try out the episodes. None of the boring shit is in those.

I really liked the main game, but I can understand how the beginning lags for some people.

Posted Image

#222 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Scarface wasn't doing facefulls of coke in the beginning. Got to work your way up.

#223 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

I felt the same way. I think that, in the end, I'm just not into gta.

Edited by munch, 03 May 2013 - 12:12 AM.

#224 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

Stop after that season. I'm being completely fucking serious. You will regret it.

I'm wondering if I'm going to do the same thing with Game of Thrones. Because books 4 and 5 are shitty. Maybe they can save them in the tv version.

#225 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

I'm wondering if I'm going to do the same thing with Game of Thrones. Because books 4 and 5 are shitty. Maybe they can save them in the tv version.

In between all the bullshit in 4&5 there is some good stuff. The parts with the Iron Islands are fantastic, IMO. My hope is that they condense that into one season, or streamline the whole thing. I think it'll still be good.

However, I am afraid for the books. Much like Lost I think that Martin has lost control of the narrative and might not be able to get it all back together. I hope that's not the case.

#226 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

At least in GTA IV you are not required to drive cattle.

I didn't even come close to finishing GTA either, but then I rarely finish console games any more. I guess I don't have the patience for them any more. There are exceptions, of course: Portal 2.

Crunchewy.png

#227 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

I've been dropping some bold opinions in this thread.

#228 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

At least in GTA IV you are not required to drive cattle.

I didn't even come close to finishing GTA either, but then I rarely finish console games any more. I guess I don't have the patience for them any more. There are exceptions, of course: Portal 2.

I'm with you man. I just couldn't get into GTA IV that deep. I find myself giving up lots of games and selling them.

The older I've gotten, the more casual I am with games. All I play lately is stuff like bejeweled, tetris, pinball, and fortune street.

Also, unrelated but I saw this on the show today and thought I'd share:

Posted Image

#229 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

these are opinions

Hot day today.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#230 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

Bejeweled and virtual pinball, that sounds old.

#231 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Up at nearly 8 am. Won't get home from work until midnight. Don't see any gaming in tonight's plans. Need to start something new and that usually takes an hour or so.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#232 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

May the fourth be with you.

Please join me in quiet meditation at sunset as I will be burning a George Lucas shaped hamburger patty in effigy (round, but with some white beardly looking freezer burn) while John William's lamentful Burning of the Homestead plays.

Lipstick #"5"'s on the forehead are optional.

Thanks-

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#233 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

I just beat Bioshock Infinite and it was good. Definitely better than the original. However, there was one thing about this game that they missed compared to the first one.

Spoiler

#234 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

Chase rewards came in handy. I redeemed my reward points for the first time since I got my credit card and got about $500 cash back.

#235 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

Had fun at free comic book day. Store was really busy and we sold alot more than previous years.

Want to start playing Simpson's tapped out until I found out it uses Origin. I still need to find out if there is a way to merge 2 orgin accounts.

#236 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

So fellas, what's the word on Blood Dragon? Worth $15?

Posted Image

#237 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Had fun at free comic book day. Store was really busy and we sold alot more than previous years.

Want to start playing Simpson's tapped out until I found out it uses Origin. I still need to find out if there is a way to merge 2 orgin accounts.

You can play through w/o logging in. It just might take you longer to advance. The current Whacking Day event almost requires a massive social following in order to get the best prizes.
Hell, the Android version didnt even let you sign in to origin until April.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#238 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

You can play through w/o logging in. It just might take you longer to advance. The current Whacking Day event almost requires a massive social following in order to get the best prizes.
Hell, the Android version didnt even let you sign in to origin until April.

Oh ok I thought that It wouldn't save anything if I wasn't logged in. So if I start playing now without logging in and then decide to log in will I have to start over?

#239 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

What was this I heard about a Mass Effect comic there?

#240 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

So fellas, what's the word on Blood Dragon? Worth $15?

About 8 hours worth of content if you do everything. Main story is about 4-5.