Americas Test Kitchen Lets Get Cooking DS $0.99 new with 20+ coins for club nintendo

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']For $1, I'll buy it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you said it wrong.

"I'd buy that for a dollar"

For the record, you can only have one club nintendo code per game per account. There's not really any point to stockpile these since it's only going to count once.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']For the record, you can only have one club nintendo code per game per account. There's not really any point to stockpile these since it's only going to count once.[/QUOTE]
Didn't there used to be a way to use multiple codes on one account? Something about child accounts linking back to the parent account.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Didn't there used to be a way to use multiple codes on one account? Something about child accounts linking back to the parent account.[/QUOTE]

Correct. When I flipped a few DQ during the holidays, I created a few sub accts. (unless it has changed)

Prrrrrrrfect!

20 coins from Platinum and can't use the other 200 or so coins that are multiples. This will do!

Thanks!

Lol...just to throw in my 2 cents... It seems everyone's getting this for the measly 20 coins, but the game itself isn't horrible if you want something that makes practical use of your DS. It's full of recipes with step by step instructions and makes shopping lists for you and has some cool features. It's definitely worth the $1 if the idea of turning your DS into an interactive cookbook is even remotely appealing to you.

Shipping is $3.49 at the lowest.

Use it as a filler game for a bigger order or pass it up. The monthly games usually go for 150-200 coins, so 20 isn't much.

[quote name='soonersfan60']^ Turn in your "hardcore gamer" credentials... LOL :p[/QUOTE]

Lol. I somehow knew this day would come. :cry:

[quote name='MR_E']Lol. I somehow knew this day would come. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I bought the game back when it dropped to $2 at amazon and I only wanted it for the coins but now I use it whenever I want to try something new to eat. It's amazing(try the potato salad)
Hold your head up high brother

[quote name='jooksingjie']What's it take to get something worthwhile with these coins?[/QUOTE]

150 coins nets you a downloadable SNES game

[quote name='Blade']Shipping is $3.49 at the lowest.

Use it as a filler game for a bigger order or pass it up. The monthly games usually go for 150-200 coins, so 20 isn't much.[/QUOTE]

its more like 30 coins 20 when you register the game 10 more a week latter when you do the after play survey

[quote name='MR_E']Lol. I somehow knew this day would come. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That's okay... See what gets you more poon... "I reached level 120 on Metroid:X last night. Wanna come watch me play for four hours tonight?" or "You should have tasted the Roasted Chicken over Orzo I made last night... Why don't you come over tonight and we'll make something together?"...

not bad for a easy 20 coins. theres some new copies in my area so ill get one or two and give you guys the coins. im in a giving mood today :). oh and btw you could match this at bestbuy if anything

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DanteWarrior']Tempted for points, but can't walk into a Gamsestop & ask for "That Lets get cooking" game!![/QUOTE]

Sure you can, I did!

[quote name='crazedracerguy']That's okay... See what gets you more poon... "I reached level 120 on Metroid:X last night. Wanna come watch me play for four hours tonight?" or "You should have tasted the Roasted Chicken over Orzo I made last night... Why don't you come over tonight and we'll make something together?"...[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone invite a girl over to come watch them play video games for four hours?

Also, anyone who calls it poon isn't getting any.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']

Also, anyone who calls it poon isn't getting any.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:Can't lie, I"m laughing uncontrollably right now. "Monk" is the more appropiate term.

Anyway, have a bunch of these coins, and none of the offers have really appealed to me. Was considering Kid Icarus: 3d classics but I've heard that's hard as hell.

[quote name='breakfuss']Anyway, have a bunch of these coins, and none of the offers have really appealed to me. Was considering Kid Icarus: 3d classics but I've heard that's hard as hell.[/QUOTE]

Kid Icarus is hard but that's until you play it so much you'll learn the patterns. I picked it up and it brought back great memories as kid playing the original. It looks great on the 3DS with the new backgrounds.

I had this given to me ages ago and to be honest it's not too bad. Used it to make some delicious banana bread.

Only Gamestop...

35zf5.jpg

[quote name='polly']Only Gamestop...

35zf5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

thats how they had it at my gamestop but i asked them if they had it complete they did and it was allso sealed ;)

[quote name='strait edge follower']not bad for a easy 20 coins. theres some new copies in my area so ill get one or two and give you guys the coins. im in a giving mood today :). oh and btw you could match this at bestbuy if anything[/QUOTE]

You sir, would be awesome if you do. Would save one of us a very unwanted trip to the hellhole known as gamestop

the copy I got must have been the floor copy from the street date. the banner at the top is horribly faded and so is the cover in general. I almost didn't take it but since I was already in there with 4 quarters and a dime in my hand I forked it over. Didn't even bother to ask if they had another copy. Oh well..

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']I picked one of these up earlier today and the 20 coins put me up to gold.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Any benefits to being gold (and platinum, for that matter)? It says i'm gold now.

[quote name='polly']Only Gamestop...

35zf5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:#Tried to sell me 1 like that.

............Good thing I didn't take it, because this Links Crossbow I used for my trade bump has a working, 30 coin code!!!!!!!!:applause::D:bouncy:

Top that off with the fact that I just signed in and have a bunch of 10 coin post play surveys!!!!!!!!! PLATINUMMMMMM within the first 2 weeks of joining!!!!!!!:applause::whee:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']:whistle2:#Tried to sell me 1 like that.

............Good thing I didn't take it, because this Links Crossbow I used for my trade bump has a working, 30 coin code!!!!!!!!:applause::D:bouncy:

Top that off with the fact that I just signed in and have a bunch of 10 coin post play surveys!!!!!!!!! PLATINUMMMMMM within the first 2 weeks of joining!!!!!!!:applause::whee:[/QUOTE]

Thats not new. Oh gamestop....:roll:
Anyway, i got a 3ds and never did the nintendo coin thing. Doesnt it restart in may or june?

[quote name='The Punisher']Thats not new. Oh gamestop....:roll:
Anyway, i got a 3ds and never did the nintendo coin thing. Doesnt it restart in may or june?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. My first time, too.

In the Luigi's Mansion/free game deal thread, someone was mentioning Platinum gets a special offer or something, too!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Not sure. My first time, too.

In the Luigi's Mansion/free game deal thread, someone was mentioning Platinum gets a special offer or something, too![/QUOTE]

It's good to hear from a fellow CAG.
Sometimes people bash. I wonder if this game really teaches cooking lol

[quote name='The Punisher']Thats not new. Oh gamestop....:roll:
Anyway, i got a 3ds and never did the nintendo coin thing. Doesnt it restart in may or june?[/QUOTE]

I think the club nintendo year ends at the end of June. From what I've seen, last year's gold/platinum rewards were made available at the beginning of July.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Didn't there used to be a way to use multiple codes on one account? Something about child accounts linking back to the parent account.[/QUOTE]

Be aware - Nintendo keeps an eye on accounts looking for shady stuff.

I have a family account that consists of three accounts. Every single thing I've registered is something I've actually purchased (with over 500 items registered, although that includes various demos and stuff that's been downloaded).

Last year, I ran into some issues with coins on my account. I called them and was able to get it fixed after fixing the accounts to their liking.

[quote name='breakfuss']Any benefits to being gold (and platinum, for that matter)? It says i'm gold now.[/QUOTE]
At the end of the year in June, they lock you in at either Gold or Platinum status until they decide prizes. Previous years had them picking a specific prize for each tier, but last year, they offered a selection of prizes that each tier could choose from that were a mix of physical goods and digital games. Nothing was particularly good, as most of it seemed to be things on a similar tier to what's on the CN Rewards page all year long so many of us were disappointed to not see special one-of-a-kind prizes. Physical items arrived by December and I think the digital games were sent as codes right away.

I don't get all the jokes. Last time I checked, cooking was a skill that was valued in society. It's not like you're walking in the store to buy Pokemon or Dead or Alive Volleyball or something. People download cooking apps all the time.

Fun Fact: This game was actually developed by by the same studio that did both Retro Game Challenge and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.

bread's done
Back