Photo
- - - - -

Americas Test Kitchen Lets Get Cooking DS $0.99 new with 20+ coins for club nintendo

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

picked up two copies. one to give to my GFs mother and one to use and see if its any good. at the very least its easy points. :lol:

512847.png

#32 breakfuss

breakfuss

Malicious Baiter ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Also, anyone who calls it poon isn't getting any.

:rofl:Can't lie, I"m laughing uncontrollably right now. "Monk" is the more appropiate term.

Anyway, have a bunch of these coins, and none of the offers have really appealed to me. Was considering Kid Icarus: 3d classics but I've heard that's hard as hell.

#33 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

Anyway, have a bunch of these coins, and none of the offers have really appealed to me. Was considering Kid Icarus: 3d classics but I've heard that's hard as hell.

Kid Icarus is hard but that's until you play it so much you'll learn the patterns. I picked it up and it brought back great memories as kid playing the original. It looks great on the 3DS with the new backgrounds.

#34 natureboy46

natureboy46

Fields of Anfield Road

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

I had this given to me ages ago and to be honest it's not too bad. Used it to make some delicious banana bread.
"if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?" -ev

Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 polly

polly

Karma Policeman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

Only Gamestop...

Posted Image
[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

#36 redrum666

redrum666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

Only Gamestop...

Posted Image

thats how they had it at my gamestop but i asked them if they had it complete they did and it was allso sealed ;)

#37 GALATIANSv220

GALATIANSv220

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

I picked one of these up earlier today and the 20 coins put me up to gold.

Thanks OP!

http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig/black/GALATIANSv220

#38 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

not bad for a easy 20 coins. theres some new copies in my area so ill get one or two and give you guys the coins. im in a giving mood today :). oh and btw you could match this at bestbuy if anything

You sir, would be awesome if you do. Would save one of us a very unwanted trip to the hellhole known as gamestop
Posted Image

#39 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

the copy I got must have been the floor copy from the street date. the banner at the top is horribly faded and so is the cover in general. I almost didn't take it but since I was already in there with 4 quarters and a dime in my hand I forked it over. Didn't even bother to ask if they had another copy. Oh well..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#40 breakfuss

breakfuss

Malicious Baiter ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

I picked one of these up earlier today and the 20 coins put me up to gold.

Thanks OP!

Any benefits to being gold (and platinum, for that matter)? It says i'm gold now.

#41 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Only Gamestop...

Posted Image

:-#Tried to sell me 1 like that.

............Good thing I didn't take it, because this Links Crossbow I used for my trade bump has a working, 30 coin code!!!!!!!!:applause::D:bouncy:

Top that off with the fact that I just signed in and have a bunch of 10 coin post play surveys!!!!!!!!! PLATINUMMMMMM within the first 2 weeks of joining!!!!!!!:applause::whee:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#42 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

:-#Tried to sell me 1 like that.

............Good thing I didn't take it, because this Links Crossbow I used for my trade bump has a working, 30 coin code!!!!!!!!:applause::D:bouncy:

Top that off with the fact that I just signed in and have a bunch of 10 coin post play surveys!!!!!!!!! PLATINUMMMMMM within the first 2 weeks of joining!!!!!!!:applause::whee:

Thats not new. Oh gamestop....:roll:
Anyway, i got a 3ds and never did the nintendo coin thing. Doesnt it restart in may or june?

#43 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

Anyway, i got a 3ds and never did the nintendo coin thing. Doesnt it restart in may or june?

Not sure. My first time, too.

In the Luigi's Mansion/free game deal thread, someone was mentioning Platinum gets a special offer or something, too!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#44 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

Not sure. My first time, too.

In the Luigi's Mansion/free game deal thread, someone was mentioning Platinum gets a special offer or something, too!

It's good to hear from a fellow CAG.
Sometimes people bash. I wonder if this game really teaches cooking lol

#45 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

I think the club nintendo year ends at the end of June. From what I've seen, last year's gold/platinum rewards were made available at the beginning of July.

#46 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

Didn't there used to be a way to use multiple codes on one account? Something about child accounts linking back to the parent account.

Be aware - Nintendo keeps an eye on accounts looking for shady stuff.

I have a family account that consists of three accounts. Every single thing I've registered is something I've actually purchased (with over 500 items registered, although that includes various demos and stuff that's been downloaded).

Last year, I ran into some issues with coins on my account. I called them and was able to get it fixed after fixing the accounts to their liking.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#47 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

Any benefits to being gold (and platinum, for that matter)? It says i'm gold now.

At the end of the year in June, they lock you in at either Gold or Platinum status until they decide prizes. Previous years had them picking a specific prize for each tier, but last year, they offered a selection of prizes that each tier could choose from that were a mix of physical goods and digital games. Nothing was particularly good, as most of it seemed to be things on a similar tier to what's on the CN Rewards page all year long so many of us were disappointed to not see special one-of-a-kind prizes. Physical items arrived by December and I think the digital games were sent as codes right away.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#48 247

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

OT. They have 2 refurbished zelda 3ds for $159 http://www.gamestop....2#bonusFeatures

#49 DQT

DQT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

I don't get all the jokes. Last time I checked, cooking was a skill that was valued in society. It's not like you're walking in the store to buy Pokemon or Dead or Alive Volleyball or something. People download cooking apps all the time.

Fun Fact: This game was actually developed by by the same studio that did both Retro Game Challenge and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.

#50 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

I don't get all the jokes. Last time I checked, cooking was a skill that was valued in society. It's not like you're walking in the store to buy Pokemon or Dead or Alive Volleyball or something. People download cooking apps all the time.

Fun Fact: This game was actually developed by by the same studio that did both Retro Game Challenge and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.

Seconded, I love to cook. Anyone hating in this topic is either immature or insecure.

I'm sure all of these same people have no qualms about enjoying their favorite dish, as long as they didn't make it, right? :roll:

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#51 HenSica

HenSica

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Thanks. Picked up last two in my area.

#52 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Looks like my store may have some. I remember "playing" a cooking game before and it was awesome. Dont remember what it was called. Hopefully its just as good and easy as that other game. Also I, think it was a different game. Could actually be the same.

Edit: the other game was Personal Trainer Cooking Guide and same dev. Def picking up ! Thanks op.

Edited by Rock_Dash3X, 05 April 2013 - 05:06 PM.

#53 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

Didn't there used to be a way to use multiple codes on one account? Something about child accounts linking back to the parent account.

Yes, I did this with a bunch of my nephews games.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#54 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:01 AM

I found a copy that was, actually, new. Has pictures and vids. Looks decent enough on my 3DS XL.

Thanks!

#55 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

Was gonna buy one of these at GameStop for the code but the employee just gave me a couple of club nintendo codes instead. Didn't have to buy anything. XD
Posted Image

#56 J7.

J7.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Thanks.

#57 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Club Nintendo thread "No one is buying games for the coins, so your arguments about this program are moot."

This + Several other super cheap Nintendo game threads "Hey, here's a crappy game for $1. It trades in for a fraction of a cent, but it includes coins!" 

@ 247

I would avoid those Zelda 3DS's like the plague. Several people on here bought them and got the Zelda bottom, but a normal top.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#58 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

since a new copy wont have the case at this point you could biy a copy, take the coins and return the game. thats if you are a true cheap ass lol. you could also exchange it towards something you acually do want to keep so the buck isnt wasted
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#59 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

since a new copy wont have the case at this point you could biy a copy, take the coins and return the game. thats if you are a true cheap ass lol. you could also exchange it towards something you acually do want to keep so the buck isnt wasted

Aren't they supposed to seal those generic cases with one of those tamper proof clear "dots"?  Not sure you'd succeed with your plan.