League of Legends

it was good up until the last two paragraphs.

i think turtling is the natural response to people not knowing what to do, and neutral monster objectives like baron and dragon (and to a lesser extent, blue buff/red buff) usually prevent that from happening.

it's not necessarily a game of mistakes, plays can be made by forcing the enemy to make risky plays. when towers are down, farming becomes riskier, and it's managing and pouncing on that risk that really makes the game flow.

also i don't play angry. that's why i play ad nami in 3v3 and my opening build is a doran's blade, a flask, and 3 bf swords. it's a good thing the other 2 on my team are irl friends.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Hey now, I made zero DotA mentions or comparisons. Give me some credit.[/QUOTE]

Credit.

I liked your review. Great job!

I've never played LoL, but I'm mildly interested now. I'm a naturally calm player (most of the time), and really hate playing most any game online because of the negativity that usually entails. I might give this a download, given the high score which, to be honest, I wasn't expecting it, but I still have virtually no idea if it's something I'd enjoy:whistle2:k I hear Guardians of Middle Earth is in the same genre (MOBA), and I already have that downloaded from PS+. Do you have any thoughts on it?

bread's done
Back