Too Many Games Gaming Convention

T

Tuxmanv2

So guys, I was wondering if there is anyone here who attends gaming conventions. This June there is going to be another yearly holding of Too Many Games, a retro gaming convention located in Oaks, right outside of Philadelphia. There are many events, guests and activities that are at this convention. Appearances will be made by Cinemassacre, DSP, and Screw Attack. Their is also one huge market place with plenty of fair deals/steals (Dream Cast for $5). Discuss down below if you guys are aware/attending of this event.

Not sure if you are complaining or advising? Who cares, right? The only gaming convention that really matters is E3, anyhow. These help the community with revenue and generate commerce for small companies, so no worries.

Either enjoy them or don't complain...

[quote name='binici']The only gaming convention that really matters is E3, anyhow.[/QUOTE]
Yeah! Who cares about the PAXes, Gamescom, and Tokyo Game Show, anyway?!

Oh wait...

[quote name='binici']Either enjoy them or don't complain...[/QUOTE]
He's not complaining. That's the name of the convention.

If I still lived in Philly, I would definitely consider going, but I haven't so much as visited in years :whistle2:|

[quote name='binici']Not sure if you are complaining or advising? Who cares, right? The only gaming convention that really matters is E3, anyhow. These help the community with revenue and generate commerce for small companies, so no worries.

Either enjoy them or don't complain...[/QUOTE]

Reading is FUNdamental!

Originally Posted by binici
Not sure if you are complaining or advising? Who cares, right? The only gaming convention that really matters is E3, anyhow. These help the community with revenue and generate commerce for small companies, so no worries.

Either enjoy them or don't complain...
/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining. I'm just asking if anyone around the Philly area knows of this event.

[quote name='binici']Not sure if you are complaining or advising? Who cares, right? The only gaming convention that really matters is E3, anyhow. These help the community with revenue and generate commerce for small companies, so no worries.

Either enjoy them or don't complain...[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining. I'm just asking if anyone knows anything about this event

bread's done
Back