3DS eShop sales thread - 4/30 Nano Assault EX for $9.99

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#61 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Is Liberation Maiden a good buy at $5? Already picked up Crimson, but I'm undecided on the other two.

I thought Liberation Maiden was aggressively mediocre. It tried to be as middle of the road and forgettable as it could be apart from that first boss vocal song.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#62 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

The Wii U doesn't use points, so they don't work on the Wii U eShop. They might work on the Wii Shop in Wii mode.

ok thanks

#63 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

Tetris: Axis is currently $9.99 on the eShop.

#64 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

Tetris: Axis is currently $9.99 on the eShop.

Is it any good? I loved the DS version and I played the hell out of it.

Edit: Tetris Axis came out for both the DS and 3DS? I played Tetris DS not Axis.
Posted Image

#65 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:49 AM

I kind of want Tetris Axis just to try the AR Card game. Is that worth $10 or does the novelty wear out pretty quick?

You don't need unique card to play it do you? Just the originals that came with the 3DS system.

#66 Yars

Yars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:55 AM

I kind of want Tetris Axis just to try the AR Card game. Is that worth $10 or does the novelty wear out pretty quick?

You don't need unique card to play it do you? Just the originals that came with the 3DS system.

According to Nintendo's site it uses the ? Block card.

#67 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

I tried getting the Pokedex earlier today and it had the regular price even though it said it was still on sale did I have to go to the screen to pay to make it show the price?
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#68 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:15 AM

You were too late since it ended yesterday, probably in the morning before they had a chance to take it down from the sales section on the eShop.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#69 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

You were too late since it ended yesterday, probably in the morning before they had a chance to take it down from the sales section on the eShop.

Yea I tried on the 19th the day of the last day to get it but it showed the regular price i did it in the morning.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#70 Yars

Yars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

Is it any good? I loved the DS version and I played the hell out of it.

Edit: Tetris Axis came out for both the DS and 3DS? I played Tetris DS not Axis.

The consensus seems to be that Tetris DS is a much better game.

#71 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

Dress To Play: Cute Witches! is also in the sales section of the eShop for $1.99.

I don't think Tetris Axis is a sale since it's not in that section of the store. It seems to be the normal price now that it's available on the eShop.

Edit: The press release says these sales end at 9 AM PT on the day of expiration:

LIBERATION MAIDEN™ – LIBERATION MAIDEN is a full-scale 3D sci-fi shooter created by acclaimed developer SUDA51 from Grasshopper Manufacture, creator of fan-favorites Lollipop Chainsaw, No More Heroes and Shadows of the Damned. Set 100 years in the future, LIBERATION MAIDEN puts players in the role of Shoko Ozora, piloting a humanoid robot called Kamui. Purchase the game from the Nintendo eShop at a discounted price of $4.99 until 9 a.m. PT on May 30.

CRIMSON SHROUD™ – CRIMSON SHROUD was created by game designer Yasumi Matsuno, whose previous works include industry cornerstones such as Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story and Tactics Ogre. CRIMSON SHROUD reimagines the tabletop RPG and puts the power of the dice in the hands of the player to determine his or her fate. Purchase the game from the Nintendo eShop at a discounted price of $4.99 until 9 a.m. PT on May 30.

AERO PORTER™ – Designed by Seaman creator Yoot Saito, AERO PORTER combines puzzle and simulation game play as players sort color-coded luggage onto conveyor belts while avoiding mishaps and delays at an airport. Purchase this game from the Nintendo eShop at a discounted price of $2.99 until 9 a.m. PT on May 30.

Dress To Play: Cute Witches! – Create a little witch and design her outfit in the dressing room. When you finish, get ready to set off on an adventure as your character flies away on her broomstick to a peaceful world inhabited by fantasy characters. Purchase Dress to Play: Cute Witches! from the Nintendo eShop at a discounted price of $1.99 until 9 a.m. PT on April 24.

#72 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

Yeah Nintendo stuff rolls over around Noon EST. Same goes for Club Nintendo. Sometimes eShop additions are slower.

#73 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

The consensus seems to be that Tetris DS is a much better game.

No question. The gameplay modes in DS are more fun, and the whole Nintendo aesthetic the whole game has is truly fantastic. Axis, on the other hand, has some cool new concepts, but feels utterly generic. Honestly, for 10 bucks download it'd be fun to have for quick play sessions, but my actual game card gets pretty minor usage...
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#74 flames_of_chaos

flames_of_chaos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

That's because Tetris Axis is pretty much the successor to the Hudson made Tetris Party for Wii and DS. Nintendo just published Axis, Hudson made it.

#75 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

The only new thing that seems to be on sale is ATV Wild Ride 3D for $5.99 until May 2, which is next Thursday.

#76 rayword45

rayword45

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Surprise sale from Shin'en Multimedia, all games on both eShops (approximately) 30% off.

Nano Assault EX and AoB: Touch are both superb titles, for the record.

#77 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Nice. Will be getting Nano Assault for sure.

#78 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

LMAO!. i downloaded both NA:EX and ATV:WR3D on their release days for full price not too long ago!. $7 down the drain that quick! :lol:. no more downloading on release day for me! :lol:.

I'll probrably pick up Art of Touch Balance since it's on sale! :bouncy:.

#79 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Just recently got the CPP for my XL so nano assault ex is a must buy!

#80 Yars

Yars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Surprise sale from Shin'en Multimedia, all games on both eShops (approximately) 30% off.

Nano Assault EX and AoB: Touch are both superb titles, for the record.

Thanks. I tried the demo for AoB a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. For $5 it's too difficult to pass up.

#81 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

I'm so happy the 3DS is finally getting consistent discounts. I've bought so many games over the last couple of weeks.

#82 rayword45

rayword45

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

And it seems some Nintendo-published games have gone silently on sale as well. Damn, I need more cash.

And when considering the amount of 3DSWare games there are, these sales may be going too fast. Or maybe the load will increase, I don't know.

#83 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

And it seems some Nintendo-published games have gone silently on sale as well. Damn, I need more cash.

And when considering the amount of 3DSWare games there are, these sales may be going too fast. Or maybe the load will increase, I don't know.

what games r on sale
WOOOO I STINK

#84 Yars

Yars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

what games r on sale

http://www.nintendo....rhCLLL3KACtUaM5
http://www.nintendo....GqjEb18HduEdAWG

#85 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

I have Nano Assault, barely played. Worth double dipping on EX? Any unlockables for completing the retail game?

#86 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

http://www.nintendo....rhCLLL3KACtUaM5
http://www.nintendo....GqjEb18HduEdAWG

thanks nothing for me.

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! tempted now to see the reviews
WOOOO I STINK

#87 rayword45

rayword45

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

I have Nano Assault, barely played. Worth double dipping on EX? Any unlockables for completing the retail game?

No retail connectivity whatsoever.

New stuff

-Survival mode (basically endless mode, keep playing until you get shot)
-Fixed leaderboards
-Circle Pad Pro support (minor difference for cell levels, WHOLE NEW GAME for Link Synapse levels)

#88 Caddywompus21

Caddywompus21

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

Fluidity: SC for $8 is mine. Now we need a deal on some Nintendo Prepaid Cards. I'd get Nano Assault and Art of Balance too if I had more in my wallet.

#89 Jotamide

Jotamide

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

What? Pushmo is on sale? Fuuuuuuuck, I really don't want to buy stuff from Nintendo until they get a proper account system. :(

#90 Echotech83

Echotech83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Picked up Nano assault and pushmo, thanks OP!
Currently Playing: :360: Borderlands 2 :ps3: Ni no kuni :wiiu: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Super Metroid :pc: Bioshock Infinite :3ds: Shovel Knight, Pokemon Y, Bravely Default :xb1: Destiny, Titanfall
3DS friend code: 5129-0757-6682 (PM me if you add me)