• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#151 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

Rising Board 3D is on sale for $1.49.

Not bad i guess if you need 15 CN coins! :applause:. anyone know how the 3D effect in this is along with how many stages there are?.

#152 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

Not bad i guess if you need 15 CN coins! :applause:. anyone know how the 3D effect in this is along with how many stages there are?.

The 3D effect looks fairly subtle. As far as the number of stages... I've only played about 10 games so far and I counted at least five different backgrounds.

#153 BustaUppa

BustaUppa

what it is right now

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

On a lighter note, a guy on Craigslist is selling an aqua blue 3DS with MK7. System only with charger and the game has the case. Asking $130 firm. Good deal or should I spring for a new one?

My personal rule: If there's a non-zero chance that a gaming product was used on the toilet, I insist on buying it new :lol:

#154 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

What's new that's on sale right now:

Riding Stables 3D - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 5/21

Coming up:

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons will be on sale from May 30 to June 20 for $4.99 each for the three weeks after after launch. They will normally be $5.99 each. The two games have link functionality to unlock special content if you play both games.

#155 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Was hoping for a bundle, but you're saving $2 if you get both during the sale, so I'll accept it. Can't wait to play them.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#156 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Coming up:

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons will be on sale from May 30 to June 20 for $4.99 each for the three weeks after after launch. They will normally be $5.99 each. The two games have link functionality to unlock special content if you play both games.

Only if you play both on one console? I don't think I want to play both but I can buy one and my brother the other one if you can link them with different 3DSes
Posted Image

#157 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

Only if you play both on one console? I don't think I want to play both but I can buy one and my brother the other one if you can link them with different 3DSes

If I remember right, the Oracle games used a password system to link stuff between games, so you should be fine getting them on two different 3DS'.

#158 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Coming up:

Were these two Zelda's much different from each other? Or are they pulling a Pokemon with these games?

#159 elyfant422

elyfant422

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

Were these two Zelda's much different from each other? Or are they pulling a Pokemon with these games?

From what I gather Seasons is more action oriented and Ages is more puzzle based.

#160 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

From what I gather Seasons is more action oriented and Ages is more puzzle based.

They're different games that can tie in, originally that was done with codes given at the end of each game.

#161 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Just note that they are completely different games with some connections... so playing through both wouldnt be playing through same thing (unlike pokemon games for example).

#162 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Sweet, thanks guys. Looks like I'll be picking up both of the Zelda games in a couple of weeks.

#163 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Sorry for double post, but does anyone have any opinions on aero porter?

#164 sadakou

sadakou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

It's terrible. I bought it just to have all of the Guild01 games, but it's literally the most un-fun "game" I have ever attempted to play.

Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud are great though, as is the newly released Starship Damrey from Guild02.

#165 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

I really enjoy it. It's like Digidrive and Diner Dash.

#166 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

i thought aeroporter was fun but it's incredibly difficult. It starts out pretty easy but quickly escalates. I could get by with three carousels but six is too hard to keep track of.
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#167 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

They're each a complete Zelda game, but they reuse a lot of the same assets. The overworld and dungeons are totally different though. Think Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. The extra link functionality comes in the form of a final dungeon which connects the stories of both games.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#168 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

The only thing "Pokemon-like" about these Zelda games is the collecting of power up rings that boost different augment your stats. Some rings are only available in 1 game or the other and some are only available by trading passwords from one game to another. Some one feel free to correct me of I'm wrong

#169 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

Any thoughts on Starship Damrey?

Also, does anyone think it might go on sale for half off somewhere near the future to fall in line with the Level-5 sale that's been going on?

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#170 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Any thoughts on Starship Damrey?

Also, does anyone think it might go on sale for half off somewhere near the future to fall in line with the Level-5 sale that's been going on?

Considering the Guild01 games went on sale, I'm gonna wait & see if they do a sale eventually on the Guild02 games.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#171 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

It's terrible. I bought it just to have all of the Guild01 games, but it's literally the most un-fun "game" I have ever attempted to play.

Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud are great though, as is the newly released Starship Damrey from Guild02.

I have to cough and sputter every time someone says Liberation Maiden is great. Sorry.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#172 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

Liberation Maiden is great. I will play anything with 3D anime cutscenes
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#173 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Denpa Men will be 20% off (making it $6.40) for one week once the eShop updates later today.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#174 sadakou

sadakou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Denpa Men will be 20% off (making it $6.40) for one week once the eShop updates later today.

Seems like it should have been discounted more considering Denpa Men 2 is coming out next week and is better than the original in every way.

If you don't own Denpa 1 already, you are better off only buying 2. It's not like the games have some epic storyline that connects between games.

#175 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

New deals for this week:

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $19.99 - Ends 5/29
The Denpa Men They Came By Wave - $7.99 - Ends 5/30

#176 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Is that denpa men's lowest price in the shop? Or did it get any cheaper before? Wondering if itll go down further once denpa men 2 comes out

#177 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

damn it... why do they put awesome games on sale on WiiU but total garbage on 3DS eShop.... i want Zelda to be on sale, Pushmo etc etc...

#178 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

damn it... why do they put awesome games on sale on WiiU but total garbage on 3DS eShop.... i want Zelda to be on sale, Pushmo etc etc...

Pushmo was on sale a few weeks ago and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle games are on sale next week.

#179 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

Pushmo was on sale a few weeks ago and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle games are on sale next week.

Yea, Im definitely picking up Oracle games, loved those as a kid on my GBC.

I meant I want Links Awakening, and just overall WiiU has good games on sale every time (it seems), while 3DS is really hit and miss...

#180 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Yea, Im definitely picking up Oracle games, loved those as a kid on my GBC.

I meant I want Links Awakening, and just overall WiiU has good games on sale every time (it seems), while 3DS is really hit and miss...

I think Link's Awakening had a deal when it was released. Might be a while for that to come around again.