3DS eShop sales thread - 4/30 Nano Assault EX for $9.99

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#181 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Yea, Im definitely picking up Oracle games, loved those as a kid on my GBC.

I meant I want Links Awakening, and just overall WiiU has good games on sale every time (it seems), while 3DS is really hit and miss...

3DS has a much, much, much larger library on the eShop, so the best items don't go on sale all of the time. Wii U has maybe 12 eShop games and a few more Virtual Console games than that, which means that there are fewer options to put on sale.

#182 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Denpa Men is great. Really looking forward to the sequel.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#183 jtron

jtron

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Seems like it should have been discounted more considering Denpa Men 2 is coming out next week and is better than the original in every way.

If you don't own Denpa 1 already, you are better off only buying 2. It's not like the games have some epic storyline that connects between games.

So should I hold on buying Denpa men 1, and buy the second game when it goes on sale in the distant future(hopefully) or is the second game worth the full price?

#184 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:13 AM

Not to play devil's advocate, but Denpamen was my biggest eShop purchase regret. I'd research the game a bit more before diving in solely due to hype.

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#185 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

So should I hold on buying Denpa men 1, and buy the second game when it goes on sale in the distant future(hopefully) or is the second game worth the full price?

first game was good but it was a MAJOR Grind fest towards the end... ALsO you needed to go out to different hot spots to find different people you could use scan codes BUT

People you find at hot spot dies you and bring them back to life

People you SCAN into the game once they are dead they are DEAD (you can rescan them but they restart at level 1)

loved the first game at 10 bucks (got it day 1) 12 bucks is a little harder to do since i heard part 2 you have to walk and find the dungons on the map (they are not marked on the maps)
WOOOO I STINK

#186 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan is now $29.99 for a couple of weeks. There's also a demo if you want to try it out first.

#187 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan is now $29.99 for a couple of weeks. There's also a demo if you want to try it out first.

Thanks Frisky! I loved the demo - definitely picking this up. Has the physical copy ever gone on sale?
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#188 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

EOIV is one of those games I'd consider having digital since it lasts for so long. I had only played the original way back when it came out, and then the EOIV demo which I really enjoyed. Tempting...
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#189 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

EOIV is tempting, but I think I'll hold out for a physical copy for $20.

#190 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

Oh Fuck.

Here I was thinking "If the digital copy ever goes on sale" coupled with "man, I'm leaving on a business trip and would sure like something new to play"...

Sold!
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#191 bappt

bappt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

The eShop says the EO sale is through June 10th

E: Added to OP

Edited by bappt, 28 May 2013 - 02:11 AM.
added stuff to op

#192 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

Too bad Denpa isn't $5.

#193 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Just a reminder that the GBC Zelda games are coming later today and will be $4.99 each until June 20th, when they'll be made $5.99 each.

& while not a sale, might as well mention that Project X Zone's Imperial Demo will be coming to the US on Tuesday, June 4th.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#194 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

I guess today was the last day for the Guild01 titles...hoping I don't kick myself for not picking one up somewhere down the line.

oIi9lub.png

#195 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

I'll be picking up those GBC Zelda games, I wonder if you can still get the GBA extras :)

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#196 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'll be picking up those GBC Zelda games, I wonder if you can still get the GBA extras :)

what GBA extras?

and can't wait to get these 2 games. wish the Wii U DDP applied to 3DS purchases since I've been buying a lot lately

#197 Rirse

Rirse

The Death of Grammar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

People who had the Japanese version said it didn't unlock them, but dunno if that the same for the US release.

#198 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

Playing either game on a GBA allowed you to access a special shop.

& games are up now, only 52 blocks each.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#199 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

Playing either game on a GBA allowed you to access a special shop.

& games are up now, only 52 blocks each.

I never knew about that. Might have to try it out with my Zelda cartridges adn my GBA.

#200 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

now that they are out, can anyone confirm how unlocking stuff works? Can I have each game on separate 3DS? Or do they both need to be on the same 3DS?

#201 Mikeyjl87

Mikeyjl87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

I believe they are using the password system they used before. I could be wrong

#202 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

Yep from everything im seeing online. Password system... and if you arent sure about these games, here is a great review that compares them to each other and talks about them in great detail - http://www.zeldainfo...-of-ages-review

#203 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

It would appear that the Advance Shop is NOT open in the VC versions, as the one in Seasons is located right near where you start the game and there's no way for me to enter it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#204 Chrushev

Chrushev

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

It would appear that the Advance Shop is NOT open in the VC versions, as the one in Seasons is located right near where you start the game and there's no way for me to enter it.

Makes sense, its a VC of GBC not GBA... its actually kind of cool, because if you still have your code from playing it back in the day then you can transfer the rings into 3DS VC version via password...

overall though it doesnt really matter since the rings dont do anything.

#205 gueeds

gueeds

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

Just a heads up, the Zelda temporary price will go up tomorrow.

#206 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

Ooo, almost forgot about these since I keep putting them off while debating whether it was worth getting both (already played Ages on GBC though barely remember it) or just Seasons.  Never bought anything on the eshop so does it charge me the exact cost or do I have to buy $5 increments like other systems (since they annoyingly charge tax)?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#207 elyfant422

elyfant422

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

Ooo, almost forgot about these since I keep putting them off while debating whether it was worth getting both (already played Ages on GBC though barely remember it) or just Seasons.  Never bought anything on the eshop so does it charge me the exact cost or do I have to buy $5 increments like other systems (since they annoyingly charge tax)?

In the US you can add an exact amount required. It is a button at the bottom right when it asks for an amount you want to add.

#208 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:43 AM

I guess one of the new games on sale from last week is Soccer Up 3D, which is $4.99 until 7/1. This thread won't do well without wiki support since the OP/title hasn't been updated since April.

#209 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

New sales for this week and last:

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 7/8

Soccer Up 3D - $4.99 - 29% Off - Ends 7/1

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 7/8

#210 Tonks

Tonks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

current sales:

Classic Games Overload and Super Little Acorns listed above

Urban Trial Freestyle - $5.59 - ends 7/4

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $29.99 (was $39.99) - ends 7/14

3D Game Collection - $4.49 (was $5.99) - ends 7/14

Murder on the Titanic - $3.99 (was $7.99) - ends 7/14