MAG (PS3) Used $0.99 GameStop

This is a fun game.. Real bad framerate at times and probably deserted though. Might also be a sign that the servers are ending soon..

For those wondering, this is an online only game.
And it does NOT require an online pass so go and snatch this game up without hesitation.

Had a lot of fun with this game in the ~200 hours it took to platinum. The quality has dipped in the past couple years for obvious reasons (rip zipper) but it's still a great game and well worth 99 cents lol.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i just read this game has no bots so that sucks. oh well at worst its another 99 cent or less filler for us to use in trade in promos lol[/QUOTE]

yeah hope the community is still somewhat alive will go pick it up tomorrow oh and also BITW!!!!

why is it ill actually plug the ps3 in to play this yet monster hunter ultimate 3 on the WIi u will continue to go unopened....ill never understand my logic in these things.

for a dollar why not. its in stock at the moment.

I put this back in about a month ago and was surprised to still see people on it. You might have to sit in a queue for a full 250 game, but sabotage should still get you in a game almost instantly.

I've heard joining games as a new player now isn't fun.
"Oh look a level 1." *Everyone votekicks you*
So YMMV

I'm in for a few for gifts, I enjoy the game, use the move sharpshooter. I would recommend being a medic as a noob until you level up enough to get claymores.

I bought this game a while back and eventually traded it in. For $1 I'm picking it back up just to have in my collection.

In before all the comments about complete games vs gutted and how GameStop sucks and so on.

It's a fucking dollar, don't complain if your game is not perfect!

[quote name='oasisboy']In before all the comments about complete games vs gutted and how GameStop sucks and so on.

It's a fucking dollar, don't complain if your game is not perfect![/QUOTE]

...No one was complaining.

Thanks OP! Just placed a hold on a copy for myself as well as one for a buddy. Can't go wrong for a dollar.

[quote name='Roman']I've heard joining games as a new player now isn't fun.
"Oh look a level 1." *Everyone votekicks you*
So YMMV[/QUOTE]

This is probably because MAG, from what I gather, isn't a free-for-all like most online shooters. You're expected to work together toward objectives, obey your squad leader, and not wander off on your own. The experienced players probably assume level 1 player = n00b who doesn't get this, just because they've seen so many newcomers with the COD mentality.

Now, if a bunch of CAGs get this and start out as new players, it might be easier to find a team that'll accept you.

Of course the game becomes instantly worthless when they shut down the servers, which will happen eventually. I tend to avoid online-only games for that reason. But for just a buck, you'll probably get your money's worth.

[quote name='Rozz']...No one was complaining.[/QUOTE]

Griefers are just as bad as complainers on CAG. As you can see, they like to give grief to complainers before any complainers even show up.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Griefers are just as bad as complainers on CAG. As you can see, they like to give grief to complainers before any complainers even show up.[/QUOTE]

It's a preemptive bitch-within-a-bitch.

It's like Inception, but with more bitches.

........wait......that sounds pretty hot, actually.

If anyone is playing this game for the first time, allow an hour to download and install all the updates before you start playing, no joke.

Played MAG for over 800 hours, was an awesome game. Maybe its time to log back in again. If anyone wants to play send me a friend invite to HisSlyness.

They might shut the servers down soon, I wouldn't be surprised. But for 90 cents I am fine with adding it to my collection.

[quote name='rentacop']Had a lot of fun with this game in the ~200 hours it took to platinum. The quality has dipped in the past couple years for obvious reasons (rip zipper) but it's still a great game and well worth 99 cents lol.[/QUOTE]

Last good game zipper made was Socom II. Was about time they subsided. :/

Slant 6 made a much better Socom game (Confrontation) than they have.

bread's done
Back