Amazon GOLD Box Deals: PC Borderlands 2 & Season Pass [Online Game Code] $24.99

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=1...box/ref=pe_36900_28939320_pe_gb_email_explore

Looks like this is already the subject of discussion in Tony's amazon pcdd deals thread
Delete if needed

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Borderlands 2 & Season Pass [Online Game Code] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Today only, purchase Borderlands 2 and the Season Pass in a bundle for only $24.99. Borderlands 2 is a hybrid First-Person Shooter, RPG game focused on over-the-top co-op play, and set in the open-world game environment of the planet Pandora. The second game in the game series, Borderlands 2 raises the 'loot and shoot' action of the original game with an even larger and more detailed world to explore, an updated gun system, a new cast of characters and character classes, and integration of storyline with action. [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Forza Horizon is also listed in the deals throughout the day. I highly recommend it but I know they wont beat Black Fridays price.

Forza Horizon starts at 3 PM (Going off of PST)

I am getting $0.00 for the total when I go to purchase the Season Pass. I imagine that it's because of the $30 2K credit I got when I bought Bioshock Infinite, but if that's the case I wonder if the credit is only good for one transaction and whatever not used is voided out or if it works like generic amazon credit with limitations on what it can be used on. The terms and conditions don't seem to say anything on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnDM']I am getting $0.00 for the total when I go to purchase the Season Pass. I imagine that it's because of the $30 2K credit I got when I bought Bioshock Infinite, but if that's the case I wonder if the credit is only good for one transaction and whatever not used is voided out or if it works like generic amazon credit with limitations on what it can be used on. The terms and conditions don't seem to say anything on the matter.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the credit can be used on multiple purchases

I think I'm going to buy this. I have a $25 certificate to use so this will be just about free for me. Thanks OP. Going to get that Amazon gift card.

Does the PC version offer any significant improvements over the 360 version? I already have the 360 version of it w/o the season pass but I did end up getting and playing through both the 360 and PC version of the 1st Borderlands so I'm considering this.

[quote name='Juub']When is this going to be available? I can't purchase it now... Or are they all gone already?[/QUOTE]

back up now

[quote name='jthieme']Does the PC version offer any significant improvements over the 360 version? I already have the 360 version of it w/o the season pass but I did end up getting and playing through both the 360 and PC version of the 1st Borderlands so I'm considering this.[/QUOTE]

PC version looks 1bn times better than the 360. Actually sold my 360 copy after playing the PC version. The lighting and shadows are just gorgeous on the PC, and simply don't exist on the 360. Ambient occlusion ftw!

[quote name='jthieme']Does the PC version offer any significant improvements over the 360 version? I already have the 360 version of it w/o the season pass but I did end up getting and playing through both the 360 and PC version of the 1st Borderlands so I'm considering this.[/QUOTE]
Very significant improvements.

[quote name='JohnDM']I am getting $0.00 for the total when I go to purchase the Season Pass. I imagine that it's because of the $30 2K credit I got when I bought Bioshock Infinite, but if that's the case I wonder if the credit is only good for one transaction and whatever not used is voided out or if it works like generic amazon credit with limitations on what it can be used on. The terms and conditions don't seem to say anything on the matter.[/QUOTE]

I also have the Bioshock credit, but don't want to use it on this. Any way around it?

i was trying to skip this but this was too good to pass up. Even though i have about 200 hours on my 360 Copy i really want to play this on the PC.

bread's done
Back