USED PS Vita & 3DS Games $24.99 at BB

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

Just informing all that most of the more expensive used 3DS and PS Vita games are now $24.99. I know the 3DS games have been $24.99, but now the PS Vita games as well.

Here are the links for the 3DS games and PS Vita games. Games like AC III: Liberation is only $24.99, as well as Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Call of Duty: Declassified for the Vita. Similarly, games like Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Super Mario 3D Land.

List of 3DS Games

List of PS Vita Games

Note:
PS Vita Games that require an online pass-
LBP Vita
Resistance
Hotshots Golf
MLB
Reality Fighters
PS All Stars
Unit 13
Wipeout

Edited by Geco17, 05 April 2013 - 03:26 PM.

Posted Image

#2 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Now if they would do a Buy 2 get 1 free right i would be all over this!

#3 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

i got $80 in certificates but i was saving it to pre order a next gen console but this deal seems too good to pass up considering that mario games tend to keep theyre value for years

#4 masterledz

masterledz

CAG in the machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Persona 4 The Golden is a great find for Vita here

#5 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

They are, aren't they?

#6 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

They are.

Picked up Super Mario Land 3D, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Kid Icarus, Star Fox and Zelda: OOT for $100, less $20 RZ Cert.

Not a bad haul. I just picked up the Pikachu 3DSXL so I got the essential games to get me up and running on the cheap.

Granted, you have to call CS to adjust the order for the promo, but a little leg work for the deal is worth it.

Final Edit: Looks like they finally took down the banner. So no go on the B2G1 Free Promo anymore. :sadpanda:

decept1.png

#7 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

If only they had VLR, NFS, and Sonic in stock...I might bite. $50 for those three are a good deal, but a part of me feels like NFS and Sonic will be $10 eventually and VLR is a game I am still on the fence about.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#8 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

Just a heads up about Vita games that saves character data on the card like Ragnarok Odyysey. You'll have to install the game first, and then you have to delete the game data file from the Vita Live Screen. You have to do this if you want to unlock trophies. Here's my post from the other thread.

"Received my pre-owned copies of Sonic All-Stars and Ragnarok Odyssey, and they wer complete! Good deal! Will be buying more Vita games in the future."

Does anyone have a list of Vita games that require an online pass? Just so we know when we buy a used copy of a Vita game. If anyone has one, they should post it in the OP. Thanks for the heads up though.

#9 lilman

lilman

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Does anyone have a list of Vita games that require an online pass? Just so we know when we buy a used copy of a Vita game. If anyone has one, they should post it in the OP. Thanks for the heads up though.

Vita games that require online pass (not necessarily complete, found through Google):
LBP
Resistance
Hotshots Golf
MLB 12
Reality Fighters
PS All Stars
Unit 13
Wipeout

Please add to op.

#10 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

I might finally get LittleBigPlanet. Haven't found it for less than $40. Hopefully my local Best Buy has a used copy.

#11 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

My cart's had P4G, VLR, and FE:A in it for a week at these prices in hopes the B2G1 would work

#12 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Just a heads up about Vita games that saves character data on the card like Ragnarok Odyysey. You'll have to install the game first, and then you have to delete the game data file from the Vita Live Screen. You have to do this if you want to unlock trophies. Here's my post from the other thread.

"Received my pre-owned copies of Sonic All-Stars and Ragnarok Odyssey, and they wer complete! Good deal! Will be buying more Vita games in the future."

From what I could fine, Vita games with online pass included in the sale:

PSASBR
LBP
FIFA
MLB
Unit 13

#13 Kirnzee

Kirnzee

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

My cart's had P4G, VLR, and FE:A in it for a week at these prices in hopes the B2G1 would work

All the RPGS are not in stock for shipping :(

I have three pre owned in my cart but I'm not receiving a B2G1 discount. Didn't receive it yesterday with three different pre owned games either.

#14 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

Vita games that require online pass (not necessarily complete, found through Google):
LBP
Resistance
Hotshots Golf
MLB 12
Reality Fighters
PS All Stars
Unit 13
Wipeout

Please add to op.

I was about to post this as well. Added to the op.

I have three pre owned in my cart but I'm not receiving a B2G1 discount. Didn't receive it yesterday with three different pre owned games either.

As far as I can tell, it hasn't worked all week. Only people who called CS and reported the banner got the B2G1. Now apparently the banner is gone, so the B2G1 looks like it's officially dead.
Posted Image

#15 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

I might finally get LittleBigPlanet. Haven't found it for less than $40. Hopefully my local Best Buy has a used copy.

I got it for $20 from that Gamestop deal awhile ago. It's an awesome game and well worth the money.

#16 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

All the RPGS are not in stock for shipping :(

Yeah, it hasn't worked under any conditions for any game. Doesn't pick up in store work though (not for B2G1) instead of shipping?

#17 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

Anyone able to snag Dragon's Crown before it went out of stock? :)

#18 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

It hasn't been released yet. BBY's system must be messed up.

#19 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Is the pass only required if you're going to play online, or required to play, period?

Thanks. And thanks to the OP.

#20 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

I was wondering about that as well. Thanks for adding that information to the OP. Much appreciated.

#21 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Is the pass only required if you're going to play online, or required to play, period?

Thanks. And thanks to the OP.

First one. They don't lock out used games.

#22 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

My wallet is aching for a B2G1 :(

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#23 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

That price on Ace Combat (3DS) is a joke. I picked it up for $12 new on Amazon.

#24 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

These all are Pre-own games. How is that a deal?

#25 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

These all are Pre-own games. How is that a deal?

...........Que?

#26 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

P4G showed up as in-stock for shipping.

#27 Jake_Jenova

Jake_Jenova

Don't Dream It, Be It!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

$16 even for Persona 4 is a damn good deal thanks to the app on Facebook! Thankfully Vita games don't come with a manual so I wont be disappointed about the whole complete thing for the game when it arrives (with my luck that little shit wont come with the original case lol).

117302.png

#28 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

P4G is so tempting. I just don't know if I'll get around to playing it anytime soon.....

#29 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

$16 even for Persona 4 is a damn good deal thanks to the app on Facebook! Thankfully Vita games don't come with a manual so I wont be disappointed about the whole complete thing for the game when it arrives (with my luck that little shit wont come with the original case lol).

This discount still possible?

fekhvr.jpg

#30 Vinsanity

Vinsanity

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

How?