Halo 4 LE XB360 Wireless Controller $29.99 Clearance @ BestBuy B&M

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

Call their hardware support phone number, only problem i had was my package sat at their receiving house for 2 weeks before they processed replacement.

And i had the same drifting problem with left stick.

The one controller I started playing 360 with, from an Elite bundle, was the left thumbstick that was slightly off, too. My characters would move up if I didn't touch it. Now my 2nd 360 controller I can see hints that it might start this. It's a Halo Reach LE controller. I thought I was alone, as no one I mentioned this to had it happen. Good to know it's not me just pressing "up" so much that I warped controllers, lol.

#32 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hmm...this controller going on sale reminds me of the Mountain Dew Double XP codes that gave entries into drawings. This was one of those prizes. Were those winners ever announced? I don't recall seeing anything on it.

#33 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hmm...this controller going on sale reminds me of the Mountain Dew Double XP codes that gave entries into drawings. This was one of those prizes. Were those winners ever announced? I don't recall seeing anything on it.

Ehh I put it like 100 entries for the controller and never got an email back :(