50% off Select Pre-Owned Games at GameStop, 4/8 to 4/28

• Please log in to reply
511 replies to this topic

#331 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

It would've been a much better game if your character was even a little bit sturdier. As it is, he falls apart into pieces if someone so much as sneezes on him.

#332 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-50cool,28zu0,1317e
^The list is up on gamestop.com.

#333 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-50cool,28zu0,1317e
^The list is up on gamestop.com.

Thanks htz. Better than looking them up manually. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#334 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:34 AM

Recommend people look into EDF 2017. Very fun co-op.

Gonna see if I can find Pro Evo 2011 and The Shoot at some point.

#335 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

i just played through 20% of haze's campaign and by god this game is bland and boring smh. the caracters, story, gunplay, soundtrack and graphics are all baaaaaaad ! this game is as bad as everyone said it was. now im gonna try out lair really quick which ill prob hate. im returning these two tommorow
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#336 inkcil

inkcil

I went from "Ashy to Thrifty"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

i just played through 20% of haze's campaign and by god this game is bland and boring smh. the caracters, story, gunplay, soundtrack and graphics are all baaaaaaad ! this game is as bad as everyone said it was. now im gonna try out lair really quick which ill prob hate. im returning these two tommorow

Lair's story was engaging (as were its graphics at the time). Plus it was actually playable once they patched in regular controls (instead of sixaxis) for flying the dragons. I bet u like it. I shoulda picked it up on the cheap to add to my ps3 exclusives collection.

#337 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

I bought Rogue Warrior earlier today from the sale and I just finished the game! It's so short, beat it in less than 3 hours. (X_X); I'm returning this. It's not even worth it for $3 because of the length. Easy Achievements though.
Posted Image

#338 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

got these in store for $4.01
Haze (PS3) $1.34
Rock Band (360) $0.44
Guitar Hero 3 (360) $0.89
Stranglehold (360) $1.34

#339 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Chose from a bunch of Bad Company 2 to get the disc and case that is in the best condition. Saw an Ultimate Edition and of course I got that one. The VIP pass and DLCs were still in the case with the manual. And holy cow! The codes were un-used! $4 well worth it! :bouncy:

#340 Bount

Bount

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

picked up BlazBlue. Thanks OP.

#341 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

im returning lair and haze and putting them towards a copy of neverdead. oh and a warning to you guys, dont get dark avoid. just dont lol
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#342 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

im returning lair and haze and putting them towards a copy of neverdead. oh and a warning to you guys, dont get dark avoid. just dont lol

I see what you did there! :lol: :roll:
Putting avoid instead of void while telling everyone to stay away. Clever! Lol just kidding with ya, but yeah Dark Void is pretty shitty.

512847.png

#343 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

neverdead is no better than lair, and haze. LOL

#344 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

neverdead is no better than lair, and haze. LOL

worst case scenario, free rental ;)
Currently playing

#345 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

Euro 2008 is not a bad game at 1.49 for ps3. I recommend this one to people. Ive been waiting a long time for this price as the 360 one stayed at 9.99 for what seems like eternity.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#346 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Neverdead is a truly terrible game. I couldn't make it very far before dumping it but maybe you'll be able to tolerate it more than I could.

#347 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I see what you did there! :lol: :roll:
Putting avoid instead of void while telling everyone to stay away. Clever! Lol just kidding with ya, but yeah Dark Void is pretty shitty.

Dark Void isn't as bad as people say it is. Granted, I never finished it. It was interesting enough. I will get back to it eventually.

#348 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Dark Void isn't as bad as people say it is. Granted, I never finished it. It was interesting enough. I will get back to it eventually.

I hated it. Was interested when it first came out. Picked it up for like $5 new ages ago played it, beat it, and traded it to Target when they had that insane 2 games for $20 off promo. One of the worst games I played. Of course everyone is different.

512847.png

#349 itzknickknac

itzknickknac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Has anyone played Call of Juarez? I'm thinking of getting it but I already have too many games to play and I just bought RedDeadRedemption GOTY from BB for $15 (so idk if Call of Juarez is necessary). But for that price ($5) is it worth playing?

EDIT:
I also want to add, it'll be for the PS3

#350 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Has anyone played Call of Juarez? I'm thinking of getting it but I already have too many games to play and I just bought RedDeadRedemption GOTY from BB for $15 (so idk if Call of Juarez is necessary). But for that price ($5) is it worth playing?

EDIT:
I also want to add, it'll be for the PS3

Well CoJ: Bound in Blood is considered the best of the 3 CoJ games (I think the metacritic is a 78). It is also a FPS game so it will feel different than RDR. I have the game but not played it so I cannot give a first hand opinion on the game. I would say $5 is a great price for it though if you have the time to play it.

#351 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

Feel like I should chime in and say how awesome Stranglehold is, especially for that price. It is like Max Payne on steroids.

#352 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Ended up getting only Resistance 2 and Rockband 2 for $5.88. Bonus was that R2 was one of the dual pack copies, so I actually got a code with a ton of free DLC\\:D/ it was supposed to expire last year, but somehow still worked
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#353 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Anything specific people recommend from this? I don't mind if they aren't great. I just like fun stuff to screw around with.

#354 thane_of_the_shadow

thane_of_the_shadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Thanks! Picked up 5 games for $10, 2 I didn't have and 3 for boosting & better cases for games that came with broken/marred cases. I'll check a third GS for some others I'm interested in that the others didn't have.

#355 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

^^

de Blob
Resistance 2
Rockband 1-2
Red Steel 2
The Conduit
Bad Company 2
DJ Hero
Hawx
Bulletstorm
de Blob 2
Deus Ex
Boom Blox (either)
Links Crossbow Training
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Zach and Wiki

Take your pick, those are all at least good, mostly great games:)
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#356 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

im thinking about getting ninjabread man for mainly the case and cover art so i can put my girlfriends monster hunter U disk that i brought her in it. lil prank action lol
Currently playing

#357 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP, I picked up the following:

:wii: Blast Works $1.99
:wii: Elebits $2.49
:wii: Battalion Wars 2 $3.99
:wii: Kore Gang $3.49
:wii: Wii Fit x 2 $0.49 (for the CN codes and cases)

Tempted to get Cursed Mountain for $5, but I'll see if I can find a GS that has the Steelbook edition first. Nothing major here, just filling in some holes.

#358 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

^^

de Blob
Resistance 2
Rockband 1-2
Red Steel 2
The Conduit
Bad Company 2
DJ Hero
Hawx
Bulletstorm
de Blob 2
Deus Ex
Boom Blox (either)
Links Crossbow Training
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Zach and Wiki

Take your pick, those are all at least good, mostly great games:)

Yeah I have a few of those but I might grab some of the.. Lesser titles on the list ive seen just to mess around with.

#359 mule

mule

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

picked up deus ex and the guy gave me the augmented edition one. obviously this wont happen for anyone else,
they mustve had one sitting around pre-owned that someone traded in. bought it to play it but kinda want to
sell it now and buy another.

#360 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

I picked up Child of Eden, MLB Power Pros, and Boom Blox : Bash Party for about $17.
Posted Image