50% off Select Pre-Owned Games at GameStop, 4/8 to 4/28

• Please log in to reply
511 replies to this topic

#481 Ceol_CAG

Ceol_CAG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thanks for updating the list, OP. Hopefully there's still one or two of the better games with case and manual. Looks like my PUR will be put to use this weekend.

I have to say that reading the list is making me dizzy, though. Essentially 3-D effects without the glasses. :shock: Red might not have been the best color to use in combination with white. :-k

You're right, it looked pretty bad/gave me a headache, too. I'm awful with colors. Trying orange, now, I think it's a little better...

#482 ChunkyLeftovers

ChunkyLeftovers

"Fancy that."

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

If they scanned it at the register, it should show up at the updated price. Should be universal. If not, your Gamestop is pretty wonky then. :lol:

Went back to Gamestop last night with a VENGEANCE! asked the cashier if they had EDF 2017 Pre-owned and he checked and said "yep, for $14.99" I told him i'll take it and showed him a snapshot of the 20% off birthday coupon and the total dropped to $6.53! Shoulda seen the look on the guys face when he saw the "14.99" price drop that low. This time it was me who gave a soft wink and placed a finger gently on my soft lips :booty:

#483 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I returned a bunch of them. I just couldn't get through them at all, they weren't worth the money. Good hunting for the good stuff, I just already have that stuff.

#484 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

You guys have sparked my interest in that Earth Defense Force 2017... I may go back to gamestop and grab a copy...

What so special about this game?

#485 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Just one of those cult following games. I personally found it boring as hell.

#486 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Aside from War of the Monsters, it's the first brainless Kaiju game to release in the U.S. It does drag on eventually, but it's just a hell of a lot of fun to play with another person.

#487 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

EDF 2017 is quite boring to play it solo, but the coop is great!

#488 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

Picked up a copy of MLB The Show 2011 today as well as a dollar copy of Mag. Yay!

#489 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

I ordered Blazblue Continuum Shift for 360 for 3 bucks and just realized I ended up with the Continuum Shift Extend copy. AWESOME! XD
Posted Image

#490 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:04 AM

Could've been my problem...i played it solo

#491 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:04 AM

while not apart of this sale i did see warhawk for 2.99$. is the online still really active ? with my ps3 finally hooked up online again i would like to try some matches :D
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#492 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

I played it like 2 years ago and there was one game going that was maybe half full.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#493 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

I played it like 2 years ago and there was one game going that was maybe half full.

#494 nevergonnagive2

nevergonnagive2

organizes bargain bins for fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

It feels like a cornier version of Left 4 Dead... except giant ants instead of zombies.... pretty fun to play when I can't seek to concentrate on anything else

#495 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

while not apart of this sale i did see warhawk for 2.99$. is the online still really active ? with my ps3 finally hooked up online again i would like to try some matches :D

you could download the demo on PSN. I tried it a year or so ago, and it was still active enough, but people might have moved onto Starhawk by now.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#496 SwannShady

SwannShady

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

just picked up

all ps3

homefront
Resistance 2
White Knight Chronicles (not on sale)
MAG X 2

all for under 20 bucks

#497 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

just picked up

all ps3

homefront
Resistance 2
White Knight Chronicles (not on sale)
MAG X 2

all for under 20 bucks

You picked up the first WKC game right? The second comes with a "remastered" version of the first.
Posted Image

#498 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

You picked up the first WKC game right? The second comes with a "remastered" version of the first.

don't know about the remastered part but 2nd one with first WKC, contains no trophies

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#499 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

I caved and picked up :360: Bad Company 2. Got the last disc, and it's scratched all to hell.

Miraculously, it works just fine. Still going to try and swap it out at another GS store.

#500 bravesfan25

bravesfan25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

Are the servers still up for Homefront and Resistance 2?

#501 ShadowAssailantX

ShadowAssailantX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

Are the servers still up for Homefront and Resistance 2?

Resistance 2 servers are still up

Looks like Homefront's shut down in February. Damn

#502 NeedleInTheHay

NeedleInTheHay

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

nhl 2k7 is 44 cents, I want that for the historical teams. now to decide if it's worth the trip cause there's no store locator option for it.

#503 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

nhl 2k7 is 44 cents, I want that for the historical teams. now to decide if it's worth the trip cause there's no store locator option for it.

http://www.gamestop....aspx?sku=930001

Works perfectly fine for me for both ps3 and 360 versions. Good luck finding a copy!

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#504 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Resistance 2 servers are still up

Looks like Homefront's shut down in February. Damn

Resistance 2 is basically a ghost town now, unless mindless endless matches are your deal.

If anyone wants to play co op though, hit me up (if I say it enough, eventually someone might bite;))

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#505 NeedleInTheHay

NeedleInTheHay

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

http://www.gamestop....aspx?sku=930001

Works perfectly fine for me for both ps3 and 360 versions. Good luck finding a copy!

weird yeah it's working fine or me now as well, all the gamestop's in the city are listed as low stock, guess it's worth a shot, thanks.

#506 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

Almost went and purchased Megamind and Where the Wild Things are just because (and the pretty easy plats), but for some reason I can' bite on buying a game with a generic case even though I won't play it for more than a few hours. Ended up getting the massive pieces of shit that are Lair and Haze just because...with a copy of Heavy Rain

#507 J7.

J7.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:53 AM

Gonna get Deus Ex.

#508 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

So Homefront MP is officially shut down?

Also is NHL 2K7 the last one to have the old teams?

#509 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

I grabbed Battle Fantasia today for $2.24. I got it complete and figured what the heck, old school 2D fighter for that cheap, why not.

#510 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

I grabbed Battle Fantasia today for $2.24. I got it complete and figured what the heck, old school 2D fighter for that cheap, why not.

Its definitely worth it at that price, picked up a complete copy myself a week ago. It does sem to handle even worse than the average fighter on the 360 Dpad though. I really need to invest in a fight stick soon or at least a pad. I have my MK Tournament stick, but that only helps me with MK.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac