• Please log in to reply
511 replies to this topic

#61 DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Might be in for SingStar ABBA.

Take a chic-a-chan chance on it. Or, if you're so inclined:Jackie Chan-Jackie Chan-Jackie Chica Chan Chan. Caffeine certainly kicked in now.

Edited by DcupsOfJustice, 06 April 2013 - 05:47 PM.

#62 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

This games should all be 1$

#63 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Late Adopter (2016, baby!)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

Take a chic-a-chan chance on it. Or, if you're so inclined:Jackie Chan-Jackie Chan-Jackie Chica Chan Chan. Caffeine certainly kicked in now.

"If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
"

\\:D/

402833.png FinderKeeperOSX.png

#64 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

They'd have better luck just giving Haze away.

#65 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

im going to exchange my copy of mag that i got today that i brought towards my big trade in earlier for a copy of lair and pay the differince. this is much better than just throwing it out or trading it in for 2 cents or so thats for sure
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#66 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

Wish a couple of those games that are on sale for the PS3 were on sale for the Xbox as well (Star Wars and Bulletstorm come to mind).

#67 Hydelloon

Hydelloon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

I was at GameStop and an employee was putting the bin together. When I asked if that it was for the sell she was surprised that I knew about it.

#68 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Xbox 360:
El Shaddai: Ascension
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

PS3:
Hellboy: Science of Evil
Sega Superstars Tennis
Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Wii:
Battalion Wars 2
Blast Works: Build, Trade & Destroy
The Conduit
Elebits
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

-Ceol

Well, I went ahead and made my to look for list. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#69 pentupanger

pentupanger

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

Other than being on two different consoles and different names... what is the difference between the two Blazblue games?

#70 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Other than being on two different consoles and different names... what is the difference between the two Blazblue games?

New Updates and a few new characters and stuff.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#71 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

I might swing by and try to get PS3 SW Force Unleashed and Singstar ABBA.

I bought Lair from there in late Feb for $3.99 when I went in to get Motorstorm for $1.99

#72 doctor lollypop

doctor lollypop

Professional Procastinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

in for 10 BCFX: The Doug Williams Edition

#73 pentupanger

pentupanger

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

New Updates and a few new characters and stuff.

Well.. I actually meant... Which one was the one to get... and why. Is one newer than the other? Are they both the same game but named different and on different systems?

Edit: hmm, it seems that both games are on both systems... So I'm guessing the only difference is one is newer.

Edited by pentupanger, 07 April 2013 - 03:08 AM.
New info.

#74 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

Wow Gamestop SUCKS!!!!

:roll:
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#75 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

NHL2K7 PS3 is going to be on sale?

FINALLY. I've been waiting for forever. Can't wait!

Can I buy today and pricematch later?

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#76 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

NHL2K7 PS3 is going to be on sale?

FINALLY. I've been waiting for forever. Can't wait!

Can I buy today and pricematch later?

is nhl2k7 a rare game or something? i thought most ppl tend to play the newest released games for sports.

#77 czissis

czissis

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

is nhl2k7 a rare game or something? i thought most ppl tend to play the newest released games for sports.

whoosh

#78 dagame92

dagame92

Raider Nation Citizen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

They were being sarcastic.

#79 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:27 AM

Zack & Wiki is a great game. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I happen to be a fan of adventure games, so I'm biased. But it sports an 87 metascore. Anyone who hasn't given it a shot should pick it up for a couple bucks. A steal.

#80 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:43 AM

Zack & Wiki is a great game. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I happen to be a fan of adventure games, so I'm biased. But it sports an 87 metascore. Anyone who hasn't given it a shot should pick it up for a couple bucks. A steal.

I bought it way back when I first got my Wii. Wasn't really what I expected, but once I got into it I liked it. Unfortunately the disc got snapped in half before I could beat it:cry:it's not at any of my normal stores, so I'm still out of luck

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#81 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:07 AM

I liked Zack & Wiki but the puzzle difficulty ramped up too quickly. The kawaii graphics are misleading

#82 RedBeardRaven

RedBeardRaven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

In for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Dark Void, and Star Wars TFU. It's a maybe for Megamind: Ultimate Showdown. Dunno why. Just cause.

#83 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

It was a bargain when it had a price drop to $20 new way back when. Now at $3.50 for this sale it's definitely a steal.

#84 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

Well.. I actually meant... Which one was the one to get... and why. Is one newer than the other? Are they both the same game but named different and on different systems?

Edit: hmm, it seems that both games are on both systems... So I'm guessing the only difference is one is newer.

They exist on both systems regardless. Continuum Shift is newer than Calamity Trigger. Basically, it goes Calamity Trigger -> Continuum Shift -> Continuum Shift EXTEND. It's basically the equivalent of Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom. As for which one to get, I guess get the newer one?

It was a bargain when it had a price drop to $20 new way back when. Now at $3.50 for this sale it's definitely a steal.

If you can find it that is. :lol: Haven't seen it around my Gamestops here at all.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#85 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

lol, Lair.

#86 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

I was at GameStop and an employee was putting the bin together. When I asked if that it was for the sell she was surprised that I knew about it.

Funny that employees are still surprised these days that informed customers know as much or more about their sales and deals than they do.

#87 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Ok. thanks. I be getting that.

Also, rockband 1 is $.99 right now. Does that mean it will hit $.50 on monday?

#88 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

If anyone doesn't already have Bad Company 2, Bulletstorm or El Shaddai, those are the three to pick up. Other decent ones if the price is low enough: The Conduit, Red Steel 2, and Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure.

#89 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Meh El Shaddai. One of the most overrated games this gen. Gameplay is beyond bland.

#90 mbrown3

mbrown3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Meh El Shaddai. One of the most overrated games this gen. Gameplay is beyond bland.

I felt that way for the first couple of hours. I pushed through because I'd heard that it takes a while to get going. Glad I did, as it turns out to be a fantastic game with great art direction and lots of varied gameplay. But it starts slowly. Takes a good couple/few hours to really start going, and before that it's numbingly dull. Poor direction, that.