CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Got Bad Company 2 for 4 bucks!

#242 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

How much is child of eden?

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#243 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Stoked is a very good snowboarding game for those on the fence. I had as much fun with it as I did 1080 Snowboarding for N64 back in the day.

#244 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Thx glass ghost, but that link is a 404 error.
I went to the GS homepage it doesn't look like a complete list tho...

#245 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Went to a Gamestop by me today to try and get Boom Blox Bash for cheap, but the only copy there was disc-only. :/

#246 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

Grabbed :ps3:Rock Band for $0.95

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#247 timmywanabreak

timmywanabreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Go to the search bar on the gamestop website and type in 50cool . It will list all games on sale

#248 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

picked up

Ps3:
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Haze
De Blob 2
BlazeBlue CT
Resistance 2

all complete with covers, manuals and cases

#249 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Although these links show other discounted games not in the 50% sales, the links below will provide all the possible 50% titles for each platform in addition to the other sales:

Xbox 360

PS3

Wii

There are definitely some gems in there, I'll have to stop by my locals sometime this week.

#250 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Picked up:

:360: Battle Fantasia $2.49
:wii: De Blob $2.49
:wii: Red Steel 2 $4.99
:wii: Conduit $4.99
:wii: Elebits $2.49
:wii: OneChanBara: Bikini Zombie Slayers $2.49

Wish there were more non-wii games but hey. Good deals. Also got my copy of EDF 2017 purchased last week price adjusted.

#251 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

for you trophy whores out there i recomend getting terminator salvation. its 12.99 which isnt a great price however if i remember correctly there are only 12 trophys. just beat the game on hard on your first playthrough and you can get them in one shot, easy platinum lol. just beat it and return it

Edited by strait edge follower, 08 April 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#252 Kevlar338

Kevlar338

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Got a sealed copy of battlefield 2 for 3.59 , ymmv most likely but I'm assuming they converted the new copies to used . I was shocked they still had new copies when he handed it to me .

#253 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Just picked up both Boom Blox games (complete) for under $10. I highly recommend them for that price. They are great fun, especially local multiplayer (more like party play).

Also, I'm gonna get really controversial and say: Lair is worth $2.

#254 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Got a sealed copy of battlefield 2 for 3.59 , ymmv most likely but I'm assuming they converted the new copies to used . I was shocked they still had new copies when he handed it to me .

Nice! They gave me a Limited Edition box for BC2 but sadly there wasn't even the used insert in it

#255 Glass_Ghost_0

Glass_Ghost_0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Just picked up both Boom Blox games (complete) for under $10. I highly recommend them for that price. They are great fun, especially local multiplayer (more like party play).

Also, I'm gonna get really controversial and say: Lair is worth $2.

Every game imho is worth $2 if not $5. Even my most hated game ever, Two Worlds is worth $5

#256 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

http://www.gamestop....ool,28zu0,1317e

#257 MaximusDM

MaximusDM

What is a man!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Is there not a complete list anywhere?
People keep listing games not in the OP.

My store had fliers. I took one and scanned it.
Sorry about the creases.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/6jk1nn.jpg

Back says the offer is valid through 4/28/13 and it stacks with your PowerUp Rewards for an additional 10% after the 50% is taken off.

#258 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

My store had fliers. I took one and scanned it.
Sorry about the creases.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/6jk1nn.jpg

Back says the offer is valid through 4/28/13 and it stacks with your PowerUp Rewards for an additional 10% after the 50% is taken off.

YES. Thank you very much! :D

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#259 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

Picked up Call of Juarez and Qubed for $9.30. I wish I'd know EDF 2017 was on sale too. There was a complete copy there.

#260 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

why do I keep wanting to get Wii Music? It looks and sounds so bad, but I'm drawn to it for some horrible reason. Darn you Nintendo, your marketing is working:bomb:

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#261 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

why do I keep wanting to get Wii Music? It looks and sounds so bad, but I'm drawn to it for some horrible reason. Darn you Nintendo, your marketing is working:bomb:

didnt you see the E3 demo of the game when it was shown a few years back ? it was horrific lol. how could anyone want it after seeing that ? :)

ive decided to get neverdead as the game seems to have some interesting ideas
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#262 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

I honestly don't know, the box just keeps jumping out at me:headache:

So could anyone give me some thoughts on these:

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (only fighting game I've played is SSFIVAE, and I'm really bad at it. Wondered if this was any easier to get into)
Order Up (looked fun, and I like the Cooking Mama style games, but haven't heard much about it)
Stoked (loved the old SSX games, wondered if this was at all similar)
Dark Void
MLB 10 The Show (not a fan of baseball, but was always curious about The Show)
Sam and Max 2 Beyond Time and Space (loved TWD, but didn't like BTtF. Would I like this?)

If anyone cares to share some thoughts I'm all ears;)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#263 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

I honestly don't know, the box just keeps jumping out at me:headache:

So could anyone give me some thoughts on these:

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (only fighting game I've played is SSFIVAE, and I'm really bad at it. Wondered if this was any easier to get into)

Anime fighters are -way- harder than SF4.

#264 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

Picked up F1 2010 on 360, game is complete but the disk looks like it's been used for a spot of sanding.

Hopefully it'll still work.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#265 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

Anime fighters are -way- harder than SF4.

well then, thanks for the heads up. Reviews had said differently, so I'm glad I asked first. Fighters are really, really not my strong suit, but I like the anime style so I was still considering it. I'll pass now though;)

#266 pentupanger

pentupanger

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

http://www.gamestop....ool,28zu0,1317e

what exactly is that supposed to be link doesnt work

It was supposed to link to all of the 50% stuff, but something on the GameStop site was changed...

If you go to GameStop.com and search for "50cool" it will list all 50% off games.

#267 MaximusDM

MaximusDM

What is a man!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

No probably not. BlazBlue is WAY faster gameplay and even at casual play, combos play a bigger role than Street Fighter. I does have a type of easy mode similar to Marvel vs Capcom 3 where it will blend combos together and you might get enjoyment out of that. Beautiful game though, i think its well worth the asking sale price. Amazing hand drawn artwork and a soundtrack that will knock you on your ass. Still, I've seen newer installments going for pretty cheap, might just be worth getting a more recent release of it with all the extras.

MLB 10 The Show (not a fan of baseball, but was always curious about The Show)

Sony makes the definitive baseball game, no contest. Just be aware that they cut their online servers off soon after each new installment. So if you are bothered by unobtainable trophies, steer clear. But I suppose then you don't have to worry about the online pass. I too am not a baseball fan or sports fan but The Show is a quality game, really can't go wrong at the price.

#268 Coper3000

Coper3000

Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

It looks like EDF 2017 is back in-stock at $7.49. I might just go the online route.

#269 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Earth Defense Force is a good but not great game. Why it gets so much praise when similar games like Dynasty Warriors don't is beyond me. The only difference here is you are using guns to mow down giant ants instead of halberds to skewer Chinamen.

Really? More needs to be said than that?

Okay then, it's getting to live out Starship Troopers
Posted Image

#270 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

Going to pick up both BlazBlue if they still have them in stock next week when I pick up Pandora's Tower.

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

My Game Collection: Currently at 1,957 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013 2014