GGT #231 Declares Bullet Witch The Best 360 Exclusive This Gen

Oh god the title, I'm so happy I beat that game in under 15 hours :O

[quote name='YBX87']it mean it is your money, you should do whatever you want with it, or spend it on whatever you like. I am just giving my opinion. As long as you feel you get your moneys worth, then good for you.[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you on that though, I don't expect everyone to like the game and there's some games out there that I wouldn't want to pay close to full price for that other people have no problem doing so.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Oh god the title, I'm so happy I beat that game in under 15 hours :O

Definitely agree with you on that though, I don't expect everyone to like the game and there's some games out there that I wouldn't want to pay close to full price for that other people have no problem doing so.[/QUOTE]
The truth is if everyone is like the ppl on cag forum, waiting till a game drops to $10, before making their purchase. The game industry will be in trouble financially, and not a lot of new games will be developed. That being said, i am looking to purchasing the game "remember me" on day one for the msrp $60 price to support the developer. lol

i am not joking about the "remember me" purchase , i have no problems with buying games at msrp $60 price, to show my support.

Me neither.

I just make sure to buy online so I don't have to pay tax. I support the developer/publisher, not the local government.

[quote name='whoknows']Me neither.

I just make sure to buy online so I don't have to pay tax. I support the developer/publisher, not the local government.[/QUOTE]
i heard u did not like the new "tomb raider" game, after all the trouble it took trying to acquire the collectors edition through amazon warehouse.

Oh okay.

I thought it was a slight against Capcom or how the publishers get the money and not the developers or something.

[quote name='YBX87']i heard u did not like the new "tomb raider" game, after all the trouble it took trying to acquire the collectors edition through amazon warehouse.[/QUOTE]

It was okay. I was really disappointed with the shivering.

[quote name='whoknows']Me neither.

I just make sure to buy online so I don't have to pay tax. I support the developer/publisher, not the local government.[/QUOTE]
whos going to pay the mailmen who bring you your game?

[quote name='Indignate']Oh okay.

I thought it was a slight against Capcom or how the publishers get the money and not the developers or something.[/QUOTE]
if i was going to complain about a company, it would be EA/Activision. THey are far worst

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']whos going to pay the mailmen who bring you your game?[/QUOTE]

UPS or Fedex usually brings everything I buy online.

Screw the USPS!

[quote name='YBX87']The truth is if everyone is like the ppl on cag forum, waiting till a game drops to $10, before making their purchase. The game industry will be in trouble financially, and not a lot of new games will be developed. That being said, i am looking to purchasing the game "remember me" on day one for the msrp $60 price to support the developer. lol[/QUOTE]

Truth to that, I don't mind buying some games at higher prices either because I do like supporting the companies that make the game. There are a lot of factors that play into the price a game is worth though, I know I try supporting smaller games such as the EDF franchise more then the bigger ones I know will sell better.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Truth to that, I don't mind buying some games at higher prices either because I do like supporting the companies that make the game. There are a lot of factors that play into the price a game is worth though, I know I try supporting smaller games such as the EDF franchise more then the bigger ones I know will sell better.[/QUOTE]
unfortunately, i just cannot support smaller/indie/ unknown game developers, without huge known publishing company financial backing. because of the lack of track record, or past fail record.

[quote name='Indignate']What do they farm in North Korea? Starcraft players?

I don't care about that country enough to know.[/QUOTE]
unicorns
im suprised they dont have you read any of kim jung eel's books in general studies
their pretty good reads

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']unicorns
im suprised they dont have you read any of kim jung eel's books in general studies
their pretty good reads[/QUOTE]

morayeel2.jpg

Zeki Younis 8:41 pm
oh
spicytacoman spelled that guys name wrong. better hurry and make fun of him

Zeki Younis 8:43 pm
he also used their instead of they're

Indignate 8:45 pm
dontcare

Zeki Younis 8:45 pm
:(

Zeki Younis 8:47 pm
fine. I did it

I stand by this.

To whomever asked, no online pass for Defiance. I rented it from Family Video, going to have it install/update while I sleep.

Also got DoA 5 from them for $10.

[quote name='MSUHitman']To whomever asked, no online pass for Defiance. I rented it from Family Video, going to have it install/update while I sleep.

Also got DoA 5 from them for $10.[/QUOTE]
which one would you recommend between DOA 5 and tekken tag 2 tournament

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']probably animal abuse to draw on your dogs
with most likely toxic chemicals[/QUOTE]

Stahp. Just stop it. You're wrong.

So wrong.

fuck that shit
how about I come over and dress you up?
shits not right, let ur dogs be

also curious as to where indignate obtained that clip
was it recalled from mental memory,
or a google search?