Get Games 2 for $10 (24 hours left)

Superill

CAG Newbie
LESS THAN 2 HOURS LEFT ON PROMO!!!!!!

PC/STEAM ONLY!!!!!

Stumbled upon this earlier, Thought I'd share for those who may be looking for something in the pack http://www.getloadedgo.com/

*pic missing*
steam keycode
Mafia II

info
DRM: Steam Keycode

Darksiders II
*Removed from sale for some reason

spec-ops-the-line_14_pac_m_120522161204.jpg

info

Spec Ops: The Line

serious-sam-3-bfe_14_pac_m_110729135414.jpg

info

Serious Sam 3: BFE

batman-arkham-city_1_pac_m_111025100244.jpg

info

Batman Arkham City

deus-ex-human-revolution_pac_m.jpg

info

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-steam_8_pac_m_130311123329.jpg

info
DRM: Steam keycode

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

sid-meiers-civilization-v_13_pac_m_120509135121.jpg

info

Civilization V

borderlands-goty_1_pac_m_121211141413.jpg

info

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

just-cause-2_pac_m.jpg

info

Just Cause 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SynGamer']Is there a catch? Never heard of this site/promotion.[/QUOTE]

no catch, GetGames is legit they run promos like this all time

I saw this in the Steam thread earlier and have been mulling over whether I want Deus Ex again... I have it on OnLive (yeah, go ahead and laugh) but I kinda want a real copy when OnLive inevitably goes down.

[quote name='SynGamer']Is there a catch? Never heard of this site/promotion.[/QUOTE]
Eurogamer owned GetGamesGo, at one time.
Not sure if they still do...

[quote name='maximumzero']You may want to put "Steam/PC" in the thread title.[/QUOTE]

This, it's a bummer coming in here to see it's only for PC.

I picked up Mafia II and Spec Ops The Line on Friday when this deal went live. Forgot how much fun Mafia II was hahaha

[quote name='Persona Eater']Make sure you switch the Delivery Zone to Rest of the World (If you're not in the Eurozone or the UK).[/QUOTE]

thank you so much

[quote name='MirageStrike']Thanks op.

Darksider II gone for now (I think I took the last one lol).[/QUOTE]

I was about to say I didn't see it lol. That would've been good.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']I saw this in the Steam thread earlier and have been mulling over whether I want Deus Ex again... I have it on OnLive (yeah, go ahead and laugh) but I kinda want a real copy when OnLive inevitably goes down.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? The game is $5 only :/ (Yes, you need to spend $10 to get that specific game, but you know what I mean). If you don't want any of the other games, then just wait for a steam promo later (I'm sure it will cost $5 in there... sometime later).

Sorry about the confusion, I'm a PC gamer fanboy and I forgot that consoles existed for a second. I will be more descriptive in my threads guys/gals :0

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']I saw this in the Steam thread earlier and have been mulling over whether I want Deus Ex again... I have it on OnLive (yeah, go ahead and laugh) but I kinda want a real copy when OnLive inevitably goes down.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it will ever disappear seeing as how large companies now use Onlive Desktop for work applications. I too own Deus Ex on Onlive, It is a pity they didn't take off like I hoped because I have like 23 game playpasses sitting in there.

[quote name='Superill']I highly doubt it will ever disappear seeing as how large companies now use Onlive Desktop for work applications. I too own Deus Ex on Onlive, It is a pity they didn't take off like I hoped because I have like 23 game playpasses sitting in there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have tons of games from those five dollar Fridays and crazy sales, but I was hoping they'd upgrade the servers so the graphics settings could get increased. As it stands, the stream performance is basically the same as always, not improved, and the graphics stay at the same level as always (below Xbox)

Anyway, I guess these games will be on sale again.

Yea I've never heard of this website...I've been buying stuff from GMG and Steam forever; how have I been missing a website with decent deals!!

bread's done
Back