FS/FT: PS2 games and DDR mat, manga, Pokemon figures W: Paypal

Yokihana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Thank you for checking out my list. I'm in the process of clearing out a good chunk of my backlog and I'm doing so to pay off some bills. That being said, I'm not really interested in any trades (unless it's something on my short wishlist at the bottom). Pictures and additional details are available for all games (in addition to the information provided). I have listed any damage to things as best I can and if nothing is listed, the game is in great condition or better. Games are complete with manual & original case unless otherwise noted.

For shipping, games are $3 and additional games will be based on estimated shipping. Shipping on other items or small GB games will vary/be less).

::::playstation 2::::
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness -$5 (minor back case puncture)
Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova -$25 shipped (comes WITH Mat in great condition)

God of War II $5
Shadow of the Colossus (black label) $5
Tales of the Abyss $15

::pSP::
Patapon -$5
Space Invaders Extreme -$5
-Take both for $10 shipped!

::Sega CD::
Third World War-CASE only-make offer and take it

::SNES:: (all cart only)
Jungle Book, The -$3
Pacman the New Adventures $3
Spiderman X-men Arcade Revenge $3
Tom & Jerry $3

::NES::
Tiny Toon Adventures (cart only) $5

: :ds:: All games are complete
Contra 4 -$10
Elite Beat Agents -$3

::DVDs::
101 Dalmatians (live action) -$2
Train to Seoul -$2

::Strategy guides and books[\b]
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (Brady guide in great condition) $8

:Accessories::
Gameboy Advance adapter -$2
Gameboy Advance lights (set of 2) -$.50
PSP car charger (never opened) -$3

::OTHER::
+Manga: mostly shojo titles, but there are a few things like Bleach & Sandland in the mix. I'm asking for $1 per volume plus shipping

+Trigun Kuroneko backpack (make offer and it's yours!)

[attachment=11312:pokemon figures.jpg]

+Pokemon figures -in various conditions, mostly generation one Pokemon.  If interested, feel free to ask for a list and conditions.  I'm looking to get around $.50 per figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Know very little about pokemon cards but my little brother is insane about them. What kinda price for what you got?? Feel free to PM

bread's done
Back