Amazon: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PS3 $39.99

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 mclovin_it

mclovin_it

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Man I don't know whether to get it or not. I was gonna buy it day one, but had some other stuff I wanted to buy so i forgot about it. I played the demo but I didn't see why it was show much hype. Thinking of buying the game and giving it another shot.

#32 ikill2game

ikill2game

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

In for one. Thanks!
"Hey. What kind of party is this?
There's no booze and only one hooker."

#33 heliosphann

heliosphann

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

nice, thanks. saves me a trip to target

Yep, my thinking exactly. Ordered!

#34 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Neato!

#35 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

Just to weigh in, it's a good game, but I find it easy to put down. The plot is rather bleh, the difficulty is low to moderate, and the pokemon collecting can get tiresome. I just bought the Oliver "God mode" stamp from the bounty-guy, which makes the game that much more easy.

I'm just ready to get to the end of the game so I can say that I beat it. I might platinum it, but we'll see what's left when I'm done with the game. Is it worth $40? If you're an animation person, sure. If you like a good RPG, I think you can wait it out.

#36 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

Went to Target today and picked up the last Ni no Kuni they had at that location. Case had damage on the bottom half from the security box that was placed on it and I did not notice it until I got home with it. Don't know why they think people want to purchase a damage product and why they don't switch to similar ones like BestBuy uses; at least theirs do not damage the case. Guess this is what I get for being cheap and not wanting to pay shipping from Amazon lol. Not sure if I should try returning, so I am going to keep it sealed for now.

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

My Game Collection: Currently at 1,957 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013 2014

#37 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

Went to Target today and picked up the last Ni no Kuni they had at that location. Case had damage on the bottom half from the security box that was placed on it and I did not notice it until I got home with it. Don't know why they think people want to purchase a damage product and why they don't switch to similar ones like BestBuy uses; at least theirs do not damage the case. Guess this is what I get for being cheap and not wanting to pay shipping from Amazon lol. Not sure if I should try returning, so I am going to keep it sealed for now.

Why would you pay shipping? The game is over $25 so it ships free using the Super Saver Shipping option.

#38 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

Why would you pay shipping? The game is over $25 so it ships free using the Super Saver Shipping option.

Thought super saver shipping required you to have something else ordered along with it for it to apply lol guess I was wrong XD, Don't use Amazon so much besides warehouse deals, Probably going to return it and order from Amazon I guess but going to have to watch for when it arrives or else it will get stolen as usual >< since seems like UPS just wants to put stuff in a bag and tie it to the fence where anyone can snatch it >_> even when its obvious that someone is home to accept it when there is 3 cars parked outside....

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

My Game Collection: Currently at 1,957 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013 2014

#39 domon

domon

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

This is just my input, but if you just want to play a pure jrpg with a lot of spirit, then this game is easily worth $40.

#40 kupomogli

kupomogli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

Ordered the other day and just received it. Thanks.

#41 ChunkyLeftovers

ChunkyLeftovers

"Fancy that."

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

My local Target was sold out BUT they provided rain checks for it!! Expires at the end of May I believe. Have more than enough time now to build up shopkick to bring it down to $10 :hot: