Rocksmith WITH GUITAR bundle PS3 ($62.71), Forza Horizon ($18.71) - Sam's Club

Chedeng88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Found the following at my local Sam's Club.

Not sure if it's YMMV, but it's definitely worth checking out if you have one nearby as the Rocksmith guitar bundle alone retails around $200! (so it's ~70% off).

28hzej6.jpg

29qfnlh.jpg

No chance of an item number on Rocksmith? The Sam's here can't search by name and it's not on the site anymore. :(

any chance ya have an item number for the 360. I want to check and see if any sams club stores near me have the rocksmith bundle.

[quote name='squishface']any chance ya have an item number for the 360. I want to check and see if any sams club stores near me have the rocksmith bundle.[/QUOTE]

I asked for the 360 version too, but they didn't have any. Didn't bother to get the item no. Sorry bud.

Thanks. Went there earlier, none on the shelf and the guy at customer service claimed he couldn't find it by name, that I would need an Item Number. He called the "Movies & Games Expert" over who simply insisted all games were on the shelf, therefore, they must not have any. I just called them with the Item Number. Woman said there were two copies, one of which being a display copy, and that it was $188 and change. Looks like you lucked out. My Sam's sucks with these good discounts. I remember when a bunch of Sam's Clubs were selling the First Edition Vita for about $80, and mine's still selling them for $290. :(

One of my local Sams had a whole bunch of the 2nd edition (with Bass) on display for $188, but no copies of the original bundle (no bass, as pictured above), which is the one apparently on clearance.

bread's done
Back