Photo
- - - - -

The "WrestleMania Stinks" Wrestling Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#301 renique46

renique46

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

Cena burying 4 people, nothing to see here folks.

That went from a 9/10 segment to 4 in a span of 2 mins.

#302 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

Loved Heyman, Taker, Shield, Jericho, Regal, FANDANGO, AJ, the Hogan and Sandow fans,and Big E's giant cocaine intro.

Spoiler

Screens -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam....0m9zbm8jwpi7dte

#303 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

When the SHIELD was on the apron about to attack Ryback I kept thinking how awesome it would be if they walk in and it's revealed Ryback has joined the SHIELD then they go on to attack Cena, instead we get the typical Super Cena ending. Sometimes I wonder why I even tune in anymore

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#304 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:01 AM

Baseball was on, forget WWE.
Posted Image

#305 Chase

Chase

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

Watched Fandango-Regal, Divas battle royal, and the last Cena-Shield-Ryback clip WWE posted to their YouTube channel.

The UK crowd seemed hot during Regal-Fandango. I dislike that wind-up flatliner, but it works with Fandango's gimmick. Slow as Fuck, tho. JBL adds a lot to commentary. WWE seems to have eased up with their commentary guidelines. Heard Cole mention WCW when Lawler referred to Regal's WCW moniker. And a giant yawn to the Cena segment. Same old shit. Waste of three minutes of my time.

I intend to split up PWG Threemendous 3 over the next few days. Young Bucks might be my favorite tag team in today's wrasslin world. How the shit did TNA Fuck up using them?

#306 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Matt did an Observer show fairly recently and had no idea on that one, but was glad to be back for some of the One Night Only shows, and is hopeful to do more with the company. It'd be pretty awesome to see Gen Me against either Bad influence, Chavo and Hernandez, or Aries and Roode. Heck, even just doing them get thrown around by Knux and Doc would be great fun.

#307 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

I think one of the Bucks recently got married and was sort of sour on traveling to Florida every other week to be used for ten minutes. Maybe with them on the road it'd be reason for them to return - they've got a lot of friends in the company and Bischoff is pretty high on their work.

#308 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

So, how long before Cesaro ends up in TNA? He's gone from being an absolute powerhouse to a yodeling jobber. His match with R-Truth last night was painful to watch. Cesaro seemed just absolutely bored in his entrance.

#309 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Is he jobbing, or is it WWE hazing/holding pattern? Kofi was doing *nothing* for ages until he suddenly beat Cesaro out of the blue to win the US title.

I don't really know which it is with Cesaro, thought I'm prone to saying it's just their hazing pattern. I'm not interested in seeing it play out either way, so I'll come back more when the show improves. Didn't record or watch a second of it last night. Felt good.
Posted Image

#310 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hopefully this is just the "King Sheamus" portion of Cesaro's WWE career (not sure if someone brought that comparison up here..but it seemed to fit)

#311 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

I REALLY REALLY hate saying this:

I sense a Cesaro face turn involving some goofy character like Santino, similar to how they turned Kozlov. Santino and Cesaro will have some European Connection moniker and Yodel/Trumpet on the way to the ring and act like a couple of goons and be handed the tag titles eventually.
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#312 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Good lord, man. That's so preposterously dumb that I think you've hit the nail on the head.
Posted Image

#313 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

RVD's doing standup next week near me for $12. Veeeerrrry tempting.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#314 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

I REALLY REALLY hate saying this:

I sense a Cesaro face turn involving some goofy character like Santino, similar to how they turned Kozlov. Santino and Cesaro will have some European Connection moniker and Yodel/Trumpet on the way to the ring and act like a couple of goons and be handed the tag titles eventually.

The only appropriate response to this happening comes from and old friend....

Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#315 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Is he jobbing, or is it WWE hazing/holding pattern? Kofi was doing *nothing* for ages until he suddenly beat Cesaro out of the blue to win the US title.

I don't really know which it is with Cesaro, thought I'm prone to saying it's just their hazing pattern. I'm not interested in seeing it play out either way, so I'll come back more when the show improves. Didn't record or watch a second of it last night. Felt good.

THIS.

Remember the sheer jobbing Punk did during his first two title reigns? How about Daniel Bryan? Or Ziggler? Or Swagger? The company half-builds guys up to make them semi-legitimate before pulling the wind out from under them. They don't want another Bobby Lashley / Jeff Hardy on their hands. Once they've lost enough, they get built up again. But this time the audience has become familiar enough with the character, they can rally behind them one way or the other.

As for Kofi, I pretty much predict he'll be dropping the belt to Big E. Langston.

Ziggler = WHC. AJ = Divas Champ. Big E. = U.S. Champion.

Alternatively, what the hell happened to Bo Dallas? Also waiting to see on WWE TV: Bray Wyatt, Kassius Ohno, and Luke Harper.

#316 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Nobody cares, Zen Davis. Nobody cares.

#317 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

RVD's doing standup next week near me for $12. Veeeerrrry tempting.

$12 seems $11 too much.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#318 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

Well, that didn't take long...Fandango shirt.

Spoiler

#319 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

That's not the worst shirt they've released.

#320 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

Wait, did WWE seriously start putting sport jersey patches on their shirts? That shit looks dumb even on sports jersey.
Posted Image

#321 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

I hate the jersey patches on the shirts. But yeah, the shirt isn't horrible, though I don't know if I'd wear it in public.

Anyway, I feel like Ziggler is getting a legit push, he's been getting a lot of screentime and I feel like he'll hold until SummerSlam. Not sure who he'll drop to...maybe Orton?

As for his "stable" getting all of the titles, I can't really see it happening. I see Fandango taking the US sooner than Big E, and I just can't see AJ with the title. It would be pretty crazy though to see it go through.

As for Cesaro, yeah- I wouldn't be surprised to see a Face turn.

But who do I really want to see turn face? Cody Rhodes. I hate that they abandoned that possible angle with Kaitlyn.

#322 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

Pretty sure they put patches on them to deter knockoffs.

#323 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

That's not the worst shirt they've released.

Well, it doesn't have a giant cock on it, so I'd call it progress.
Posted Image

#324 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Well, it doesn't have a giant cock on it, so I'd call it progress.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

#325 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Before anyone asks what he's referencing:

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#326 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

It didn't need to be referenced. We have come to terms with it. We just know.

#327 LoveLost

LoveLost

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

Pretty sure they put patches on them to deter knockoffs.

I think thats pointless. I mean if i can get a knockoff without the patch... I'm going for the knockoff.
Spoiler

#328 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

The kids at elementary school will mock you for buying a bootleg instead of the legitimate article.

The rest of the world will mock you for wearing a pro wrestling shirt in public.
Posted Image

#329 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

I just bought WWE 13 with the DLC recently. How this series never grew beyond its arcade nature in some 13 years is beyond me, but I have to say I'm liking this version so far.

#330 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

I hate the jersey patches on the shirts. But yeah, the shirt isn't horrible, though I don't know if I'd wear it in public.

Anyway, I feel like Ziggler is getting a legit push, he's been getting a lot of screentime and I feel like he'll hold until SummerSlam. Not sure who he'll drop to...maybe Orton?

As for his "stable" getting all of the titles, I can't really see it happening. I see Fandango taking the US sooner than Big E, and I just can't see AJ with the title. It would be pretty crazy though to see it go through.

As for Cesaro, yeah- I wouldn't be surprised to see a Face turn.

But who do I really want to see turn face? Cody Rhodes. I hate that they abandoned that possible angle with Kaitlyn.

I agree it would be a stretch since it's been a while since they've done that with a stable. Evolution would have been the last group to hold the titles, (World: HHH, Intercontinental: Orton, Tag: Flair and Batista) and it's over 10 years since then.

At the very minimum, I believe AJ is now in line for a Divas title shot after winning the Battle Royale last Raw. The only other reason I suspect she'll get the belt is because she hasn't actually won the belt yet and that it would mean a lot more on her with Ziggler than it currently does on Kaitlyn.

The big question is whether Kofi will drop the belt to Langston. I believe that has to be the reason they hot-shotted the belt to Kingston from Cesaro. There has been rumblings of a Langston push in the works and dropping Kofi would be the perfect way to legitimize Langston in the mid-card.