Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Sweet it's my turn.

Fuck off, Zen Davis.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#332 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Interesting info about the Bucks, JJSP and Jay. Hopefully they get their big pay days. I think this may end up like Davey Richards, Claudio, and Hero. Obviously, it would be great if TNA signed and made us of them on a national stage, but WWE will probably snatch them up. Worst case scenario: They stay in development hell for years then get cut. I would even support WWE signing Steen because dude deserves more money. He kills it in the ring, on commentary, and as a person.

The kids at elementary school will mock you for buying a bootleg instead of the legitimate article.

The rest of the world will mock you for wearing a pro wrestling shirt in public.

Indeed.

Sports jerseys ≥ Hipster glasses > Socks with sandals > Jorts > T-Shirt Hell tees > Panhandling > WWE apparel

#333 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

The Edge and Jamie Kennedy movie just started on Showtime.. I'm going to give it 15 minutes

axlrose4183.png

#334 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Spoiler

New sig coming soon.

#335 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is on PS3 now.. downloading as i type, $9.99

axlrose4183.png

#336 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

I didn't read over it too much, but there were some threads on the GameFAQs PS2 version board about using saves. From what I read, it appears that it's possible, but it requires some workaround. Like I said, I just skimmed it, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do.

#337 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

I didn't read over it too much, but there were some threads on the GameFAQs PS2 version board about using saves. From what I read, it appears that it's possible, but it requires some workaround. Like I said, I just skimmed it, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do.

Well that's a drag, I didn't think it would be a problem to download saves. Looks like a lot of work to even get close. I'm bummed out now, I don't have the time to edit and create all that stuff. Download is taking forever too, Sonys servers suck ass.

axlrose4183.png

#338 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:26 AM

Spoiler

I swear I'm trying to limit how much I post about PWG in hurr, but I remember a promo he cut with
Spoiler
for a PWG show. That was around where I fell away from PWG. All I remember is that I was in tears laughing my ass off.

Started BOLA 2012: Night 1 instead of Threemendous 3. That Achilles lock with head stomp that Edwards does looks exceptionally brutal.

Edit: Found the promo. I suppose this is a possible spoiler, so beware, gents.

Spoiler

#339 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is on PS3 now.. downloading as i type, $9.99

http://www.fireprocl...04aea5a3e50db12

Spoiler

How to convert the save: http://www.fpwarena....php?f=42&t=1965

#340 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

best fire pro memory

putting Vader in a 6 man against 5 Rey Mysterios. he critical'd all of them and would taunt like every 10 seconds.

#341 LoveLost

LoveLost

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

The kids at elementary school will mock you for buying a bootleg instead of the legitimate article.

The rest of the world will mock you for wearing a pro wrestling shirt in public.

When getting mocked I can say i'm wearing it ironically...

then go home and cry.
Spoiler

#342 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

best fire pro memory

putting Vader in a 6 man against 5 Rey Mysterios. he critical'd all of them and would taunt like every 10 seconds.

That's amazing.

#343 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

http://www.fireprocl...04aea5a3e50db12

How to convert the save: http://www.fpwarena....php?f=42&t=1965

Thanks! One reason I wasnt going to buy this is because I didnt feel like redoing all of my PS2 edits!

#344 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'm wondering if after all of that is converted if someone could just post the new save file and we just download that to a USB and put it on the PS3 that way?

axlrose4183.png

#345 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

Undertaker vs Dean Ambrose on Smackdown tomorrow night. I might actually watch the show for that.

#346 Regian

Regian

LevelUpNews.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'm wondering if after all of that is converted if someone could just post the new save file and we just download that to a USB and put it on the PS3 that way?

All you have to do is transfer a PS3 save file of FPR onto a USB. After that, you take the downloaded files (usually 4) and overwrite what you transferred from the system to USB. Plug USB to PS3 and copy the new files back over. Simple and painless.

I got a file off GameFAQs that's most of the major promotions and their somewhat current rosters.

So glad they made this game downloadable. All I had was FPD, but my Dreamcast took a shit on me a few months ago.

#347 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

All you have to do is transfer a PS3 save file of FPR onto a USB. After that, you take the downloaded files (usually 4) and overwrite what you transferred from the system to USB. Plug USB to PS3 and copy the new files back over. Simple and painless.

I got a file off GameFAQs that's most of the major promotions and their somewhat current rosters.

So glad they made this game downloadable. All I had was FPD, but my Dreamcast took a shit on me a few months ago.

My 9/9/99 Dreamcast still works. Crazy.

#348 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

So I've been playing WWE '13 and at points I don't know if I'm just inexperienced or if this game is that bad. Is there no way to just hit moves without the overdone grapple animation? Why is that some grapples are collar-and-elbow but others are arm-ringer? Is there any way to stop people online from spamming moves? I played one match last night and this guy waited outside of my chamber until I came out and then kept hitting me with DDT over and over, and then won. Is the game really that awful or is there something I'm missing?

The last WWE game I played before this one was the original SmackDown vs. RAW.

#349 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

The moral of the story is: Don't play WWE games online.

#350 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

WWE is coming to my town in June. Looking over the roster for the event, so far it's all the boring faces you'd hope had the night off. Debating whether or not to go, or hell- maybe even driving up to Tampa for IMPACT when it's up there in May.

#351 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:46 AM

If so many of us have 13 for the 360, we should start a fed. Something I wish a wrestling game had honestly.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#352 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Warning: Incoming heel turn!

#353 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

I am more psyched to see what they will do with a heel Ryder than anything right now.

#354 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

My money is on "the same thing they do with a face Ryder"
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#355 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

This. I don't know if someone said it on here or EWN, but it was perfect. They described Heel Ryder as "Heel" Peter Parker in Spiderman 3.

He just got squashed so hard on RAW, and then he takes to Twitter, saying he's 6-3 on his "Revenge Tour"

Yeah, I wonder which of those matches were dark...

#356 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

If so many of us have 13 for the 360, we should start a fed. Something I wish a wrestling game had honestly.

Would be pretty interesting. I'm not jobbing to Zen Davis though. :booty:

#357 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

Yeah :-(

#358 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

I'm down for this.

#359 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

I've tried it before, but the games are so shitty online (though I've had decent luck this year) that the idea dies quick. Hell I'd just like to get some matches going some night.

#360 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

lol...I mean, I could do it. This summer should be reasonably slow between Madden games and there's no new UFC game this year. Like UMX said though, the online servers are so hit and miss. Plus, with the spamming and cheap tactics, how would we control winners and losers? Do we predetermine the outcomes? Or just see who wins and allow it to create rivalries, handicap matches, etc? I guess if somebody became known for abusing cheap tactics, the beauty of pro wrestling is that we could just totally screw them, lol.

I think it would be fun to do with all the customization options (though more fun if enough people were able to record their matches). But there would be a lot of logistical stuff to figure out as well. But I'd be up for it.
Do you have what it takes to compete?