• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#91 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

http://t.co/fnPA1LT1Ah

Cena goes through the five stages of grief in the span of one GIF.

#92 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

Another video

http://twitter.yfrog...kaludlmmdjjflyz

it won't stop

http://www.wrestlezo...-transit-trains

Following the close of this week's episode of Monday Night Raw, WWE Champion John Cena slowly recovered from the Shellshock just delivered to him by Ryback. He thanked the WWE Universe for their ridiculous chants throughout the night, and acknowledged several including Justin Roberts and Michael Cole. He told the crowd his favorite chant was when they said "we are awesome!"

Cena then talks about how the crowd made a great moment for Dolph Ziggler earlier tonight, as the "Showoff" won the World Heavyweight Championship. He then speaks on The Rock, and their match at WrestleMania. He ends the night by telling the fans that they all spent a lot of money and vacation days to make WrestleMania weekend special, and ended the journey by leading them all in signing Fandango's entrance theme.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#93 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

one day I'm going to go to a post wrestlemania raw. seems almost as good as the old ECW crowds here in MD/PA.

I'm not really worried about wrestlemania itself. haven't really liked them in years.

#94 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

One of two things will happen.

1. They run it into the ground trying to get "Fandangoing" to be a thing.
2. They change his music by Friday

#95 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

All eyes are on that Greenville, SC crowd next week to keep this up. I remember having big expectations and being let down for whatever city hosted the Raw following the post-WM episode a year ago.

#96 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

Like others have said, a pretty good show made great by the crowd. I absolutely lost it when they started to sing his theme and I really hope it does catch on just like the Yes chants from last year's crowd in Miami.

And also props to Curtis for getting a shitty gimmick and making the most of it. Also lost it when he was in serious pain and still had to correct Justin Roberts on how to pronounce on his name.

#97 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

#98 cultivatingmass

cultivatingmass

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

http://t.co/fnPA1LT1Ah

Cena goes through the five stages of grief in the span of one GIF.

Rocky just told him a riddle.

#99 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

Basically the same video renique posted, but closer.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#100 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Know what would be hilarious? A Fandango flash mob.

#101 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Chris Sabin is coming back to Impact's X Division.

Him and Petey? Fuckin' a, man.
Posted Image

#102 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Lets play which of the following doesnt belong

https://pbs.twimg.co...EJZ0k.jpg:large

#103 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Daniel Bryan is the Spike Dudley of the Brothers of Destruction.

#104 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Chris Sabin is coming back to Impact's X Division.

Him and Petey? Fuckin' a, man.

Curious to see how long it takes them to bring back Alex Shelley since the only face tag team they have is Hernandez/Chavo.

#105 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

All this talk of crowd noise makes me disappointed since it was obviously edited out and muffled to hell by the time I got to watch it here on the left coast.

#106 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'm kinda surprised that there isn't some sort of NDA that accompanies live show tickets. I mean they do realize that there were thousands of people watching the thing live, right? They have to expect that those people will speak about what happened there. Editing a tv broadcast doesn't do much good these days.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#107 tangytangerine

tangytangerine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

All this talk of crowd noise makes me disappointed since it was obviously edited out and muffled to hell by the time I got to watch it here on the left coast.

So the west coast feed was edited? That's gotta suck.

Finally got to watch what my crappy DVR recorded. Man, that crowd really took a crap on Orton & Sheamus last night. Pretty bad that even Cole got a chant during that match. I bet Vince was having a fit backstage most of the night due to that crowd.

#108 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

That also seemed to be the point where they decided to roll with it, loved that reaction shot of JBL.

#109 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

ROH is offering a $5 credit to those who ordered Supercard Of Honor.

New sig coming soon.

#110 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

So I finally watched Raw all the way through. Last night, is a perfect example on why there should be cameras back stage for behind the scenes purposes at all times. I swear Trips/McMahon had to be having a god damn shit fit with that crowd.

However that crowd probably helped their business too. Anyone who may have been on the fence on Raw shows the next month that might not have been sold out, boom they see Raw last night and the fucking good time the crowd was having, tickets sold.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#111 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

A conspiracy theorist would say that Trips knew the crowd would be wrestlemania holdovers and bonkers, and thus kept himself off the show for that reason. Think of how few participants in the "main event" matches were actually on the show last night: Undertaker and Cena. That's it.

Sure, the SD crowd might be the same way, but they have three days of postproduction to fix those issues (like cheering massively for the guy they're turning heel).
Posted Image

#112 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

I think WWE editing the PST repeat shows exactly how they feel about a.) not being in complete control of their product to include atmosphere, and b.) fun.

Diddy might be right on the money if WWE changes Fandango's entrance music—which would be a shame.

So... I got around to watching half of PWG's "Mystery Vortex" PPV from December 2012. Been a while since I watched some PWG. Years. And with my modern day brain, PWG reminds me of why I fell in love with pro wrestling.

Kevin Steen does commentary for the first two matches. The first/opening match is The Young Bucks versus The Dojo Bros. (Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards) and it just blows the roof off the place. I'm watching this, just marking out. Kevin Steen, on commentary, just marking out. Just a feel-good experience as a wrasslin fan.

I will be ordering the discs for All Star Weekend 9 when they become available. PWG feels like a kindred spirit.

#113 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

Daniel Bryan is the Spike Dudley of the Brothers of Destruction.

His new shirt is his face in the middle of a pentagram. The goat in the pentagram as part of the brothers of destruction.

There are reports of the crowd in line for tonight's smackdown were humming the fandango theme music. What sucks is we wont hear unedited audio from Smackdown tonight.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#114 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

hulu raw wasn't edited tmk
Posted ImagePosted Image
You can kill a cow(mo0) and eat it. But you can't pick a plant and Smoke it?
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

XBox 360 is for Poor people

#115 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Sad that WWE rather would pretend there isn't a pop than work with it.

#116 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

Are you sure it was edited? I was watching the USA HD version for west coast and it didnt seem like they did (went to Youtube to compare and it sounded the same).

#117 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

I'm watching the Hulu Plus version and outside of the usual cut segments the crowd chants are intact.

Edit: Yes that includes Fandango's match. If the WWE is smart they should take the ball and run with this. But they won't.

Edited by Demolition Man, 10 April 2013 - 03:46 AM.

New sig coming soon.

#118 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

The crowd easily made what was a 'B-' (at best) RAW show into an 'A+'.

If you didn't enjoy watching that show, you are being way too god damn critical of the product. At this point, there's no satisfying you. Just go.

For anyone wanting to relive the moment....

I've watched that same video at least 15 times since last night.

Nope, not close to getting old.

#119 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

Finally a version that includes the part where they played the music after Cena left.

I'm not sure I'm buying any talk of them wanting to squash this reaction, at least not yet. WWE posted that video themselves. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Also,

Posted Image

Edited by KaneRobot, 10 April 2013 - 08:26 AM.

Posted Image

#120 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Funny how Cena was so hated that the commentators had to make sure to let you know Ryback went Heel