This really needs a Brazzers tag in it to make it even better^^
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#122 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

With the crowd's reaction to Fandango's theme (which is close to cracking the Top 20 on iTunes in the UK -- no joke!), Vince is probably telling everyone "I told you so!"

Edit: :rofl:

#123 JSD

JSD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

Like everyone already said, Mania was kinda ho-hum, but RAW was great because of the crowd!

Also, I just looked in to this: http://bleacherrepor...at-wrestlemania

I wondered why that match didn't live to its potential. Also, at this point Brock doesn't seem like he's really worth having around anymore IMO.

#124 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

Tmz

Triple H's body is scarred up with 2nd degree burns he suffered at WrestleMania last weekend ... but he wasn't scorched by fire ... the culprit was dry ice.

HHH suffered nasty burns to his torso and arm after he walked through a special effects machine that was blasting dry ice to create a smoky effect as the wrestler made his grand entrance.

The dry ice stuck to H3's body and burned him up ... but during the event, Triple H ignored the pain and shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

Posted Image

#125 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Some awesome ROH news today!

Ring of Honor returns to Toronto & The Ted Reeve Arena on May 4th for our "Border Wars 2013" iPPV event and on May 5th for our first ever international "Ring of Honor Wrestling" TV Taping! As announced several weeks ago, multi-time GHC Champion Naomichi Marufuji and GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori will participate in both huge events.

ROH officials are ecstatic to tell our fans worldwide that all of the details have been finalized on Marufuji & Ishimori's involvement, the matches have been signed, and we can now announce to you their respective bouts for each day!

First, at "Border Wars 2013" on Saturday May 4th it will be:

- NON-TITLE: GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori vs. Eddie Edwards

Part of the BRAVE unit alongside Marufuji, Morishima, and Sugiura, amongst others, Ishimori is coming off a successful title defense over fellow BRAVE member Ricky Marvin on March 31st and has an impending defense against Genba Hirayanagi scheduled for this Saturday April 13th. Edwards, who is quite familiar with Ishimori from his time spent touring with NOAH as well as training in their Dojo, will head into Toronto coming off a loss at "Supercard of Honor VII" against reDRagon. In addition, Edwards will also be returning from NOAH after participating in the Global Tag League along with one of the men who beat him in NYC in Bobby Fish.

- Naomichi Marufuji vs. Davey Richards

In a rematch of their "Final Battle 2007" clash available on the "Davey Richards: The American Wolf" DVD set, the highly decorated Naomichi Marufuji returns to ROH after a lengthy absence to collide with Davey one-on-one! From his first bout inside the ROH ring at "Final Battle 2005" until his last at "Final Battle 2008", Marufuji has always been a favorite of the ROH faithful and his return is one met with great anticipation. Prior to coming back to ROH, Marufuji & Suiguira will represent BRAVE in the Global Tag League in which Edwards & Fish are also participating.

Davey, as with Eddie, is coming off a big loss at "Supercard of Honor VII" in their tag title bout and is looking to get back on the winning track with this international dream match. It is also safe to assume that Davey would love to even the record books for that loss he suffered back in 2007 and truly show how much he has grown as an athlete in the years since. Either way, this is certainly one contest that the eyes of the wrestling world will be watching.

Then at the "Ring of Honor Wrestling" TV Taping May 5th:

- NON-TITLE: GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori vs. Roderick Strong

At "Northern Navigation" on July 25, 2008 it was Marufuji who had his hand raised at the Ted Reeve Arena after defeating Roderick in a bout available here on the "Roderick Strong: Messiah of the Backbreaker" DVD set. Now, nearly 5 years later, Roderick returns to the scene of the crime to face off with another NOAH superstar in Taiji Ishimori. Strong is hoping use a victory over Ishimori to get back on the winning track, particularly after his recent losses to Michael Elgin at the "11th Anniversary Event" & Karl "Machine Gun" Anderson at "Supercard of Honor VII", and prove he deserves to be back in the World Title picture.

- Naomichi Marufuji vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin

In addition to earning a future World Title match by beating Lethal at "SoH VII", Elgin also clashed with Anderson over the recent weekend in New York City in a must-see bout that will air in the coming weeks on "Ring of Honor Wrestling" TV. Suffice it to say that Elgin was put to the test by "Machine Gun" and now looks to another test of epic proportions when he collides with Marufuji on 5/5 in Toronto. In his battles with Richards, Steen, and Strong over the course of the last year "Unbreakable" has shown he is truly a world class athlete and now he will have the opportunity to demonstrate that once more on an international stage when he steps into the ring with one of the most decorated wrestlers in Puroresu history.

New sig coming soon.

#126 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

Tmz

Triple H's body is scarred up with 2nd degree burns he suffered at WrestleMania last weekend ... but he wasn't scorched by fire ... the culprit was dry ice.

HHH suffered nasty burns to his torso and arm after he walked through a special effects machine that was blasting dry ice to create a smoky effect as the wrestler made his grand entrance.

The dry ice stuck to H3's body and burned him up ... but during the event, Triple H ignored the pain and shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

Posted Image

Ah, so that shit that looked like he got came on by a clown orgy was dry ice? Damn, H, you a cold ass honky.

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#127 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

ROH meets NOAH in Toronto?

Dang, that sounds awesome.
Posted Image

#128 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yeah, they announced they would be there a little while back but the actual match announcements are new. I'm really looking forward to it.

If anyone is still considering getting the replay of Supercard of Honor I highly recommend it. Between Elgin/Lethal, American Wolves/reDRagon and Briscoe/Steen it's a definite winner. Also, the problems from the live stream have been eliminated.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#129 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

http://www.theonion....iciating,32002/

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—Following the conclusion of WrestleMania 29, professional wrestling fans confirmed Sunday that the pay-per-view event was spoiled due to the erratic officiating work of the referee crew. “I know these guys have a lot on their plates, but the number of missed calls I saw was just ridiculous,” said viewer Calvin Overstreet, who expressed frustration with the World Wrestling Entertainment officials' inconsistent enforcement of the rulebook, “nonchalant” three-counts, and tendency to allow themselves to be distracted from the matches by various WWE divas perched on the ring apron. “At one point, Brock Lesnar hit Triple H with a steel folding chair and the ref didn't do a thing about it. Even if he was still disoriented from getting suplexed into the announcer’s table, he could have gone to the replay booth and gotten the call right. Unbelievable.” At press time, the WWE had reviewed the officiating at WrestleMania 29 as well as other events, and announced plans to vacate every single match result for the last 60 years.

Love the Onion.
Posted Image

#130 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

:lol:

35bb9lx.gif

#131 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

http://www.theonion....iciating,32002/

Love the Onion.

Kayfabe News is like The Onion for pro wrestling.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/

Kayfabe never die.

#132 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#133 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

Damn, Orton-Sheamus got absolutely shat upon by the fallout crowd. A huge majority of the chants came during that one match.
Posted Image

#134 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Kayfabe News is like The Onion for pro wrestling.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/

Kayfabe never die.

Posted Image

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#135 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

It was probably that Crispin Wah guy that everyone's afraid to talk about.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#136 Nico8912

Nico8912

Claptrap's Minion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

WM was awful and predictable but the crowd the following night on Raw definitely made up for it.

#137 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:04 AM

I am going on the record for calling a Brooke Hogan heel turn tonight.
Posted Image

#138 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

Impact thoughts -

Spoiler

Screens -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam....mfgcczb96qr7uj7

Edited by JaytheGamefan, 12 April 2013 - 03:22 AM.

#139 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

Posted Image

#140 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

Damn I was wrong. i was sure that the whole angle of BUlly having her at ringside was going to evolve into her turning heel and becoming his loving wife. Even felt stronger about it when they had the promo where Bully told the gang to stay away from the match. Oh well, can't win them all.
Posted Image

#141 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

Maybe they'll holding off on it until the PPV. I was certain she was going to turn tonight, but I'm glad she didn't.

#142 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

At the very least, I thought they would do something where she sort of, maybe accidentally, cost Jeff the match but nah.

#143 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:06 AM

Favorite thing in the match was after Jeff had to get the new table for the Swanton spot. Jeff gave him the stunner style Twist of Fate then Bully casually walked over to the table and laid down on it for the Swanton.

#144 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

What in the hell happened to half this page? Better yet, who's ass got chapped so bad they had to call a mod in here to ruin everything? This is a wrasslin thread damnit, the cry baby thread is over there---->
Posted Image

#145 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

What in the hell happened to half this page? Better yet, who's ass got chapped so bad they had to call a mod in here to ruin everything? This is a wrasslin thread damnit, the cry baby thread is over there---->

I thought we moved past it last night but I guess it continued this morning. I didn't see anything after pitfallharry and I had a little fun.

Better yet, who's ass got chapped so bad they had to call a mod in here to ruin everything?

I bet it was this guy.

Spoiler

35bb9lx.gif

#146 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

#147 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Damn, now I'm pissed that I missed out!
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#148 Noel Vermillion

Noel Vermillion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

#149 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Oh, so we can post vulgar images, but can't tell Zen Davis to shut the Fuck up? This isn't Jack Swagger's America!

#150 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Oh, so we can post vulgar images, but can't tell Zen Davis to shut the Fuck up? This isn't Jack Swagger's America!

I know this was on the previous page but it seems appropriate all the way around.

Posted Image

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.